turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is this issue solved?
I have the same problem with a new clean Repack6 installation!
Update:
at first 3 screens of my issue
Nagai-Start.jpg Nagai-Ingame.jpg Nagai-Creator.jpg

Okay, okay.......seems my bad luck picked the only "infected" card (Nagai Megumi) of the starting characters for my first quick test of the new installation.
More investigation revealed that all other included starting cards are working fine, also (thank god!) any of my own existing cards from R4.0.1 :LOL:

Further I found: changing "Body" in Uncensor Selector to a BP4-pussy the artifacts are blown away. Some other Body settings are showing the same issue.

Conclusion: I have an opportunity to repair those body distortions, but I don´t know what happens here.

I would appriciate if somebody could enlighten me and deepen my knowledge about the graphically secrets of the game

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
What I mean by Blank are the ones that have a description/name at the bottom but no picture and cannot be downloaded like the way you do others from that site. Like this:

Capture1.jpg

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What I mean by Blank are the ones that have a description/name at the bottom but no picture and cannot be downloaded like the way you do others from that site. Like this:

View attachment 1490655
I think those might have had issues with the upload, which would mean they would need to be uploaded again to try and sort out those issues. I tried downloading them before, different ones that the two you show here, and the files were not readable by the game.

NGStaph

Mar 31, 2021
plugins do not work on Linux anymore, anyone got a workaround?

BepInEx does not load via on the latest wine/ProtonGE on linux.

Last edited:

mindeulle

Sep 10, 2017
hello, what content inside the Optional Side Loader pack 50GB ?
and why so many error mods on sample character card on the base game ? is there something i can do to fix it or its just not updated anymore ?

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
I have everything updated for HS2 DX R6H1 with all mods in KKManager updated but when loading some cards, I get missing mod detected hanmen NextGenTex. I have hanmen Next Gen Skin etc mods installed. What is missing?

log says:
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/chara/sss_skin.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen\[Hanmen] Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead

then when loading a card that uses it:
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [[Hanmen] NextGenTex]

I can't find the skin in game either in the character creator. Going under create female, go to body tab on left then on right no skin with hanmen in the name.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hello, what content inside the Optional Side Loader pack 50GB ?
and why so many error mods on sample character card on the base game ? is there something i can do to fix it or its just not updated anymore ?
The Sideloader Modpack contains things only for the studio, you don't need it if you only play the game. If there are errors on cards, try updating the accessories on the cards by removing them and putting them back on.

I have everything updated for HS2 DX R6H1 with all mods in KKManager updated but when loading some cards, I get missing mod detected hanmen NextGenTex. I have hanmen Next Gen Skin etc mods installed. What is missing?

log says:
[Debug :Sideloader] Cannot stream "abdata/chara/sss_skin.unity3d" (Sideloader Modpack\Hanmen\[Hanmen] Hanmen NEXT-GEN Skin v1.8.5.zipmod) unity3d file from disk, loading to RAM instead

then when loading a card that uses it:
[Warning, Message:Sideloader] [UAR] WARNING! Missing mod detected! [[Hanmen] NextGenTex]

I can't find the skin in game either in the character creator. Going under create female, go to body tab on left then on right no skin with hanmen in the name.
Nothing is actually missing, the cards you have that use that mod are using an older version than what is installed. If the game does not detect the same version between the mod files and your characters, it will think the mod is missing.

Reactions: mindeulle

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
The Sideloader Modpack contains things only for the studio, you don't need it if you only play the game. If there are errors on cards, try updating the accessories on the cards by removing them and putting them back on.

Nothing is actually missing, the cards you have that use that mod are using an older version than what is installed. If the game does not detect the same version between the mod files and your characters, it will think the mod is missing.
But why can I not see any skins from hanmen? Can you please walk me through the process of using the next gen skin in the current version because when I filter the skins for hanmen, nexgen, etc or just scroll through the list manually can't find any of the next gen skins

When the card loads with the missing mod for next gen skin the girl is dark skin. changing the skin to something in the list just make the skin a bit lighter or darker but it's still dark skin and the color also doesn't make must of a difference. Is there some other setting to make her different skin color?
edit: it looks like you have to play with the specular color in the material editor

still though, what are the next gen skins named as I can't find them. I want to know the current next gen skin mod works in game.

Do you know if the irridescent shader is in the game now. It looks really good but I could not find that either in the shaders dropdown.

Thanks

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But why can I not see any skins from hanmen? Can you please walk me through the process of using the next gen skin in the current version because when I filter the skins for hanmen, nexgen, etc or just scroll through the list manually can't find any of the next gen skins

When the card loads with the missing mod for next gen skin the girl is dark skin. changing the skin to something in the list just make the skin a bit lighter or darker but it's still dark skin and the color also doesn't make must of a difference. Is there some other setting to make her different skin color?
edit: it looks like you have to play with the specular color in the material editor

still though, what are the next gen skins named as I can't find them. I want to know the current next gen skin mod works in game.

Do you know if the irridescent shader is in the game now. It looks really good but I could not find that either in the shaders dropdown.

Thanks
I can't walk you through it because I don't use them, I use only what the game has already for graphics. However, this is definitely a different scenario than normal for when the game shows a message about missing mods. In this case, because there are actual visible symptoms, the skin color issue, it is actually missing. That usually means the game can't read it, which is usually due to moving a character from one repack version that has the skin to another version that doesn't. In your case, because you have the files, it may be a bug or file corruption. The first would mean you have to wait for them to be updated, the second just needs a new copy, which you get by downloading the skin files again.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
I can't walk you through it because I don't use them, I use only what the game has already for graphics. However, this is definitely a different scenario than normal for when the game shows a message about missing mods. In this case, because there are actual visible symptoms, the skin color issue, it is actually missing. That usually means the game can't read it, which is usually due to moving a character from one repack version that has the skin to another version that doesn't. In your case, because you have the files, it may be a bug or file corruption. The first would mean you have to wait for them to be updated, the second just needs a new copy, which you get by downloading the skin files again.
the files are all the official R6H1 release ones with all the sideloader mod pack updates and everything updated from the update option in initsettings.

The next gen skin mods are there but not sure what they should appear as in game as they don't seem to be there. Can anybody help with this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
the files are all the official R6H1 release ones with all the sideloader mod pack updates and everything updated from the update option in initsettings.

The next gen skin mods are there but not sure what they should appear as in game as they don't seem to be there. Can anybody help with this?
You said you have the actual files and that you can't find it in the list and that the skin is dark. This tells me one of a few possibilities. As I said before, because the skin is dark AND because it isn't showing up in the list as anything you recognize, that tells me the game isn't reading the files correctly, which could mean a corrupted file or a bug. Like I said before, a bug would have to wait for the creator of the skin to fix it, but you can download it again and it should work.

I've been trying to find a source I can link and it looks like they may have been pay walled. I'm seeing a Patreon for the Hanmen Next Gen Skin Textures 1.0 and not much else with actual links to the files for them or I would provide a link.

There is one thing I can suggest because it is a zipmod file. In initsetting.exe, there is a button to update zipmods, which may or may not update this file.

fnnn

Jun 5, 2021
You said you have the actual files and that you can't find it in the list and that the skin is dark. This tells me one of a few possibilities. As I said before, because the skin is dark AND because it isn't showing up in the list as anything you recognize, that tells me the game isn't reading the files correctly, which could mean a corrupted file or a bug. Like I said before, a bug would have to wait for the creator of the skin to fix it, but you can download it again and it should work.

I've been trying to find a source I can link and it looks like they may have been pay walled. I'm seeing a Patreon for the Hanmen Next Gen Skin Textures 1.0 and not much else with actual links to the files for them or I would provide a link.

There is one thing I can suggest because it is a zipmod file. In initsetting.exe, there is a button to update zipmods, which may or may not update this file.
I already updated everything and there is nothing left to update. What I'm asking is, what should show up in game so that I know the zipmod is working or not for the next gen skin.

I didn't see any errors in the log file and I posted the references to the next gen skin that showed up in the log in my original post.

Thanks

Reactions: alex2011
Feb 1, 2021
Couldn't get the betterrepack to work. When ever I tried to run the application, it said there were multiple errors and crashed.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
I already updated everything and there is nothing left to update. What I'm asking is, what should show up in game so that I know the zipmod is working or not for the next gen skin.

I didn't see any errors in the log file and I posted the references to the next gen skin that showed up in the log in my original post.

Thanks
to fix this issue is to use the graphics plug in, not dhhs or whatever is called and make sure that sss is checked. That's what it sounds like to me.

Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes