FarlunCeyric

Sep 4, 2019
Hey guys, two issues for me.

1 - Whenever I use the High Poly body in Uncensor Selector, I get such artifacts on a lot of items: 1641568069743.png 1641568284960.png

Is there any way to prevent this or are lots of items no-go with High Poly models?

And 2:

Is there a way to remove or hide vagina without the High Poly No Vagina model? I'm trying to make non-vag dickgirls and it's annoying how hard it seems to remove the vag. There is a "Default F" uncensor model but that one doesn't have an asshole as well. I even tried editing the Kokan bone in Advanced Bonemod but it messess up underwear bad.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I was downlaoding the part versions and the first part had a notice saying it was corrupted. What should I do? (I understand there is a torrent version, but I don't want to subscribe to a vpn specifically for torrenting) Thank you all.
You don´t need to have a vpn for using a Torrent app. There are some Torrent Freeware like uTorrent or BitTorrent.

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
(which you have to buy this one, since it doesn't come with the repack because it is not free unlike the shaders, it is only $10 for a one time purchase, so not that expensive)
I was not aware of this at all. I assumed the BR included everything. Of course installing the skin texture pack solved the problem. Thank you!

Zovga

Mar 16, 2020
I'm trying to follow the installation guide provided in the FAQ, but I couldn't find any "R3.1 Hotfix" in the files I've downloaded. I did a quick thread search and, based on this, concluded that the installation guide is outdated.
Am I correct in my conclusion?
If the answer is yes, is the installation guide still relevant?
If the answer is yes, is it fine to just skip the " Install "R3.1 Hotfix" " step of the guide?
If the answer is no, then I would appreciate it if someone can help me in installing the game. Because the existence of an installation guide, to me, implies that there are certain things to do to properly play the game other than extracting the zip file and running the execution file.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

P.S. FYI, I downloaded the complete torrent and have already extracted the repack.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys, two issues for me.

1 - Whenever I use the High Poly body in Uncensor Selector, I get such artifacts on a lot of items: View attachment 1584665 View attachment 1584668

Is there any way to prevent this or are lots of items no-go with High Poly models?
Doubt. Because those are not "artifacts", they're clipping caused by the body model's base dimensions being different from what the clothes were designed to fit around. Basically pick either the HP body or the items, or modify the latter to fit yourself if you have the knowhow and energy.

Peeps who've done a lot of modding on games like the newer Fallouts and Elder Scrolls will be painfully familiar with this issue.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm trying to follow the installation guide provided in the FAQ, but I couldn't find any "R3.1 Hotfix" in the files I've downloaded. I did a quick thread search and, based on this, concluded that the installation guide is outdated.
If the answer is yes, is it fine to just skip the " Install "R3.1 Hotfix" " step of the guide?
If the answer is no, then I would appreciate it if someone can help me in installing the game. Because the existence of an installation guide, to me, implies that there are certain things to do to properly play the game other than extracting the zip file and running the execution file.

P.S. FYI, I downloaded the complete torrent and have already extracted the repack.
Sorry to say this, but R3.1 is very outdated - now we have Repack R7 for a while.
I recommend to download this version (torrent file here ). R7 is running out of the box without needing any fix.

Chepekenobi

Apr 7, 2020

I´m in the same situation here! Any help please?

Zovga

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry to say this, but R3.1 is very outdated - now we have Repack R7 for a while.
I recommend to download this version (torrent file here ). R7 is running out of the box without needing any fix.
I think you misunderstood my post. I already downloaded the torrent you're referring.
I was just asking about an installation guide because there's one in the first post.

R7 is running out of the box without needing any fix.
By this, just to clarify, did you mean that I can just run the "HoneySelect2.exe" without needing to do anything first?

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Discord

Huge upload portals
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/ Ai-girl + HS2

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-room-girl-character-sharing.132181/ RoomGirl

+ RoomGirl
( Official JP, only with VPN ) Cards for Scene, Char, House

Ai-Girl / HS2
RoomGirl

User upload

Modder+Card Designer

Cara File Web Iditor

CaraFile Offline Editor + Card Designer

Replicate Manipulation

Portrait Style Transfer

--> Best Setting: Comic 14 , Structure Weight 0,4 , Color Weight 0,3

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I think you misunderstood my post. I already downloaded the torrent you're referring.
I was just asking about an installation guide because there's one in the first post.

By this, just to clarify, did you mean that I can just run the "HoneySelect2.exe" without needing to do anything first?
I´m a little confused - did you download the full Repack R7 yet? And have extracted the .7z somewhere on your drive?

If so, create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to your desktop at first, then launch the InitSetting.exe and activate Enable GraphicsMod and choose your resolution, now you can start the game from here.
InitSettingLaunch.jpg

Reactions: Zovga

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there anyway to download and extract the game without a Torrent?
This big file (game alone 45 GB) is normally to download only splitted into >10 parts. This is also bad work to download and it may happen, that one or more parts are not correct downloaded. Then the extracting fails.

You can run the torrent download over night without observation. It will safely download the whole file even when your internet is interrupted occasionally.

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Hello, I am new to HS2 and the game seems to be premodded, Are there any criitical shortcuts that I must know? I read readme.txt in game's folder but nothing usefull is in there. I am asking about this becouse I found graphic's mod menu and was completely blown away by how mod cam make game look. Please spoonfeed me this info.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I am new to HS2 and the game seems to be premodded, Are there any criitical shortcuts that I must know? I read readme.txt in game's folder but nothing usefull is in there. I am asking about this becouse I found graphic's mod menu and was completely blown away by how mod cam make game look. Please spoonfeed me this info.
If you have the Repack, the most useful mods are included.
It´s recommended to enable GraphicsMod (but then NO DHH!). In game press F5 to open, go to SSS Tab and enable it. Many cards from here need SSS.
Enjoy the game :)

Zovga

Mar 16, 2020
I´m a little confused - did you download the full Repack R7 yet? And have extracted the .7z somewhere on your drive?
Yes, I have indeed downloaded the full repack and extracted the .7z, as mentioned in my original post.

If so, create a shortcut of InitSetting.exe to your desktop at first, then launch the InitSetting.exe and activate Enable GraphicsMod and choose your resolution, now you can start the game from here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, I'll try to do that. Thank you for your help and instructions.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes