Nov 26, 2021
Ah I think I had the same problem, basically about two or three of the files have slightly different numbered endings -- if all 13 files are in a folder you can see that they are ordered _almost_ numerically -- change the filenames of the files that are not numbered in order so that they fit the pattern, and then extracting all of the file parts should work
sorry didnt see this reply ill try that now cheers

Reactions: ttipsigam

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
Some of my cards are changing clothes and accesories on their own. I change them back, overwrite the old one, but they still change back to the wrong ones. Also, after playing normal mode I see a bunch of cards in my trash bin. Loading characters takes suspiciously long. I'm running R3, would upgrading to the latest pack fix it?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Should I update the mods or leave them as is?
If your game is running well, leave it as it is.
But maybe you get a card that needs an updated mod.

You have an update function on the starting screen of InitSetting. But be warned - I crashed my game with updating. Since then I always download the newest Repack an make a new installation.

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
Cannot export tattoos from skin overlays....body underlay texture showing blank or white...so export current texture option isn't working...am I doing the right thing to add more tattoos or it's all wrong !!!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: S/A/N/D/M/A/N

S/A/N/D/M/A/N

Jun 5, 2021
Similar as here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7286325 was said it may be that your BR3.1 is too outdated.
I recommend to download Repack R7 from here or here and make a new install.
Thanks man !!! Another question....should I update the game too...not using DX version !!
In previois pages and other threads it was said that more paint mod is available but no mod name is written and in some places said paint can be exported like dress...any guidance plz

Last edited:

thirddayouthereidk

Jul 24, 2021
I have a problem so i got the torrent and i completed the download im trying to extract the files into a folder but winwar says there was an error in writing idk if its winwar, is it easier to download it by google drive if so how do i do that i did it with koikatsu and i forgot how i made it work help is appreciative

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a problem so i got the torrent and i completed the download im trying to extract the files into a folder but winwar says there was an error in writing idk if its winwar, is it easier to download it by google drive if so how do i do that i did it with koikatsu and i forgot how i made it work help is appreciative
After torrent download you should have a 7zip file, so better use 7 Zip (also freeware) to extract.
I never had problems with 7 Zip.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks man !!! Another question....should I update the game too...not using DX version !!
In previois pages and other threads it was said that more paint mod is available but no mod name is written and in some places said paint can be exported like dress...any guidance plz
Sry, don´t know difference to non DX - I had DX from beginning

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021
Holy shit, 100+ GB?? Is there like a compressed version for this one too with all the mods like with the artificial academy 2 unlimited game? I know the orginal in that game was also like 50 GB or something but ran perfectly well with much less data

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Holy shit, 100+ GB?? Is there like a compressed version for this one too with all the mods like with the artificial academy 2 unlimited game? I know the orginal in that game was also like 50 GB or something but ran perfectly well with much less data
The game alone is about 45 GB, a compressed 7zip file - extracted about 65 GB
69 GB Sideloader Studio is only for Studio users, you don´t need this for the game.

Reactions: Sparkfox

BobDoleKnows

Dec 6, 2021
Has anyone seen an issue where multiple UI buttons do not work? Please do not say it is unpacked wrong. It isn't and just to be safe the extra files from the FAQ have already overwritten the originals.

I have attached the error log, but I can ballpark what is wrong here to help others find answers and summarize:
#1 "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
#2 "Exception encountered in operation UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.Initialization.InitializationOperation, result='', status='Succeeded' - Chain<GameObject,IResourceLocator>: ChainOperation of Type: UnityEngine.GameObject failed because dependent operation failed"

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Is there any way to copy clothing patterns onto accessories?

I tried to copy the .obj file of the accessorie and put it into blender to add the pattern then add it that way but then I couldn't figure how to get it in game.

It doesn't seem to be as simple as clothing where you can edit in gimp and paste the overlay. Unless I'm missing something.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes