NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Why do you want this?
You can adjust the amount of all clothings and accessories in the H-Scene screen with the icons on the left side.
I want to increase character skin wetness during animation. I increase it in character maker then save the card but the wetness setting is not carrier over.
There is a slider for shine skin in character maker but not wetness. You can only change wetness in gravure panel.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I want to increase character skin wetness during animation. I increase it in character maker then save the card but the wetness setting is not carrier over.
There is a slider for shine skin in character maker but not wetness. You can only change wetness in gravure panel.
Ahhh...I see
Does slender331man´s hint work?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Ahhh...I see
Does slender331man´s hint work?
What hints? I really like the wet look but currently the only way to get it is use the pool in Deluxe VIP lobby. Even if you choose the pool/bath/shower room map in normal mode the girl still have no wetness
HoneySelect2_2022_01_14_03_00_52_686.jpg

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
What hints? I really like the wet look but currently the only way to get it is use the pool in Deluxe VIP lobby. Even if you choose the pool/bath/shower room map in normal mode the girl still have no wetness
There's also the Backyard (rain) map, that you can unlock with Area Permit 1.

Couldn't remember how to unlock the Wetness & Gloss controls, so I looked it up in the :
( wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Honey_Select_2 )

Wetness/Gloss Controls1PAdds extra controls for wetness and glossyness during scenes.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Couldn't remember how to unlock the Wetness & Gloss controls, so I looked it up in the :

Wetness/Gloss Controls1PAdds extra controls for wetness and glossyness during scenes.
Oh, so its an option you can unlock. Thanks. Is there a way to cheat the point or anyone have a complete save file?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Damn..........playing for months (with all stuff unlocked) and didn´t recognize this function :mad:
Its this flask icon on the left side
WetControl.jpg

Thanks for the enlightement :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Nah, you're welcome.
I'm happy to see, that you seem to help out a lot here recently. Good work! :)
Well, when I started in HS2 4 month ago with no idea of illusion games I got a lot of support here in this forum so I´m glad to refund that little bit I learned to the "totally new" newbies :D

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Do i have to download the Sideloader Modpack or is it only for studio stuff?
I'm new to this.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone knows how to fix a bugs with dark skin and white face. It's been a while since I had this so I can't remember the root cause. I don't get any error message and I can briefly see the correct texture during character load. Then it turns to this. I've had this on several cards, and sometimes reloading it fixes the issue, most of times it does not however.
Thanks in advance.
1642255922873.png

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Man, imagine your honeyselect girls leading your positions for femdom play. Or taking the initiative to bring you to a different room from lobby.
No need to imagine.
There is the woman-led category of positions and certain personalities surprise you in your room or take you somewhere.
no "girl takes over" button mod yet afaik, though
I was wrong (...kinda): There actually is a hotkey mod for Girl-Takes-Charge and Auto-Mode (but no button :ROFLMAO: )
You can find it here: and then set rules in the F1/Plugin-Settings menu

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shounetsu

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone knows how to fix a bugs with dark skin and white face. It's been a while since I had this so I can't remember the root cause. I don't get any error message and I can briefly see the correct texture during character load. Then it turns to this. I've had this on several cards, and sometimes reloading it fixes the issue, most of times it does not however.
Thanks in advance.
View attachment 1598106
Do you have Hanmen Shaders? Have SSS activated?
Otherwise go into Material Editor and set the Face and Body to (AIT/ Skin True Face). (AIT/ Skin True).

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes