Malkon11_

Jan 17, 2022
Hello boys and girls i have an issue from time to time game picture freezes, i still can control the game but in blind mode. I got this issue after enabling GraphicsMod.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hey everyone, in your opinion which one is a better game (good story, gameplay style, less bugs, softer pc requirements, etc): this one or Ai Shoujo?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Do you have Hanmen Shaders? Have SSS activated?
Otherwise go into Material Editor and set the Face and Body to (AIT/ Skin True Face). (AIT/ Skin True).
Thanks, that was it. Not sure about the shaders as I thought those are not free. Anyway, enabling SSS in graphics mod fixed it. Chaning the textures worked as well, but it left a very 'rough' skin with sweat marks. I'll just keep using the graphics mod from now on, I guess.

Reactions: turbojoe

shounetsu

Mar 10, 2019
I was wrong (...kinda): There actually is a hotkey mod for Girl-Takes-Charge and Auto-Mode (but no button :ROFLMAO: )
You can find it here: and then set rules in the F1/Plugin-Settings menu
Holy Shit, Thanks, mate. You're godsend.
Man I wonder why this wasn't more popular or adopted.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
whats the difference between honey select 2 and honey select 2 DX?
HGames Wiki says ( ):
Honey Select 2 DX

Honey Select 2 DX is an paid expansion DLC that includes:
  • 4 new voices,
  • A new gameplay "Deluxe Plan", wich opens a VIP Lobby managed by Sitri from Honey Select 1!
  • 6 new events in the VIP Lobby
  • 6 new maps
  • 18 new positions
  • And dozens of clothes and acessories

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks, that was it. Not sure about the shaders as I thought those are not free. Anyway, enabling SSS in graphics mod fixed it. Chaning the textures worked as well, but it left a very 'rough' skin with sweat marks. I'll just keep using the graphics mod from now on, I guess.
Hanmen Tex is chargeable, the Shader is free and included in Repack.
When you have a card with Hanmen Texture and you don´t have it installed, the skin is totally black. If so, only solution is to change the skin.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello boys and girls i have an issue from time to time game picture freezes, i still can control the game but in blind mode. I got this issue after enabling GraphicsMod.
Did you deactivate DHH then? Not compatible with GraphicsMod

27X

Oct 30, 2019
They aren't free, and the normal maps can be scaled at any time via shader editing.

Malkon11_

Jan 17, 2022
so i figured out. my issue in Hanmen next gen skin textures mod ver 1.01, i tried delete pre installed 1.85 beta version installed same version but clear, and 1.01 release and without NXTG skin 1.01 everything works good, BUT nextgen skin cards preinstalled in repack works wrong with black/gray skin. Even when on Graphics mod SSS is enabled

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
If this is not enough, there is furthermore the STUDIO. Here you can create scenes for pictures or even your own Hentai-Stories.............for example look here, what Evankstein is doing
Yeah his comics are great despite the spelling and grammar errors and of course those tentacles and maggots :rolleyes:
I wonder why his comics are not uploaded on here or on 8muses

Reactions: turbojoe

KobaNKVD

Nov 23, 2019
Some cards contain girls with various tattoos. I can't find a menu where you can choose tattoos. There is only the paint 1 paint 2 menu and this is clearly not it.
234.jpg

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
  • Processor: Intel Core i3 or better
  • Memory: 4 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 700 / RADEON R-200 or better
  • DirectX: Version 10
  • Storage: 8 GB available space

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes