turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
the torrent download is slow or it's me?
The torrent download speed depends mainly how many peers are available and connected.
And the file size is not so small (45 GB for the game alone).

I left my HS2 downloads always alone over night and have it next day.
And so remains time to seed back to other downloaders which is for the purpose of torrents :)

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
I'm guessing that the default bathroom outfit is just a towel with no accessories. Try loading the girl in the Maker, add the hair accessory, create the outfit you want her to use in the bathroom, and save it as a Costume Card. Then just set it as her bathroom outfit in the Clothing menu in game.
Thanks, that worked.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Hello a Question?
I have found this model for Horney Select.
2f18a4580748810f70826a2491d8eb8f9bce1b79.png
I serach this Model for Horney select 2.

I have open the model with horney select but the costum and hair show not i missed the mods from this.
I wrote down the data of the head and face on a piece of paper to make the model in Horney Select 2 DX. But the face looks a bit different when I take over the data.
Unfortunately, the cards are not accepted in honey select 2, now I'm trying to get her story right.
Where can i found this model for Horney Select 2.
The name from this model is Sailor Chibimoon aka Dark LAdy.

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Can I get a "Yes" "No" on this... I've found couple of mentions of the sideloader-Extra maps but none seem to answer this, if I download will any of them appear in game at all...?
I second this. I downloaded all extra maps (not the studio-specific stuff, all the 'regular' extra maps, but only a few are showing.

The Ryokan variants (which I don't find in the KK manager to disable. So bored of them)
A few [2155X] Maps; Serpent chamber, Viking Village, Underground room, and for the rest nothing.

No matter how many I activate in the KK manager...

Does anyone have a fix for this?

mspykez

Dec 11, 2019
On this latest release (DX R7) i can get into the game but once I press to start the screen turns blank and doesn't seem to do anything.

Also the menus are all in japanese and when i try to go into the options the background image freezes and no options are displayed...

What could be the problem? (i have windows 10)

Aug 11, 2020
I turned all the settings that were there, nothing has changed View attachment 1619331
You didn't check "normal settings" on top and you used the search function. Scroll down the list instead.

Is this torrent considered piracy, and if so, can I get my internet shutoff for it? Tried using a VPN, still got a warning for Shadow of War.
Yes it's definitely piracy. The dev isn't actively reporting people, but the torrent is being logged by iknowwhatyoudownload.

d3luzionzone

Jan 25, 2022
I don't know if this is the right forum to ask but is there a way to edit the vanilla animations in StudioNeoV2? I want to change the position of the arms. I stumbled upon IK and FK, pressed the "refer to animation", and tried applying changes to arm position but I think it's mostly used for posing since it froze the animation.

Fappinius

Jan 3, 2020
I don't know if this is the right forum to ask but is there a way to edit the vanilla animations in StudioNeoV2? I want to change the position of the arms. I stumbled upon IK and FK, pressed the "refer to animation", and tried applying changes to arm position but I think it's mostly used for posing since it froze the animation.
There is an excellent guide on this site: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/#post-4529674
This is a scene that I've made thanks to it. You need hooh's items for the junk
2022_0127_1931_30_578.png

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes