wrarar

Dec 19, 2017
So, this does have a fix. The reason this happens is the body you picked is the high polygon version while the clothing items you are putting on her are the lower polygon version. Hence the clipping.

To avoid this you either downgrade the body, or use through trial and error avoid using the legacy items.

The setting is: Body -> Overall -> Uncensor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i love you, it was that.
So, this does have a fix. The reason this happens is the body you picked is the high polygon version while the clothing items you are putting on her are the lower polygon version. Hence the clipping.

To avoid this you either downgrade the body, or use through trial and error avoid using the legacy items.

The setting is: Body -> Overall -> Uncensor

I LOVE YOU! "uncensor" that was the answer!!

Reactions: Sepheyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have still troubles with EXTRA GROUP Plugin.
My first inquiry https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7206249 had no response til now.

Meanwhile I found, that more than 12 girls per group is working, but I still can´t load more groups because I cannot reach the icons.
I just can open group 6 (icon is half visible)
Gruppenauswahl.jpg ,
but have no idea how to jump to icon no 7 and so on.

Is there any key to surf through the groups?

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019

I don't think you can go further than 6, the UI wasn't made for it. The only thing you can make group by subfolders if you want girls by groups, and not through the game UI.

Reactions: turbojoe

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Stupid question but how big is the game's actual file size? That torrent has more than 100gigs and I kinda wanna make sure if the game really does take up 100gigs of storage

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Stupid question but how big is the game's actual file size? That torrent has more than 100gigs and I kinda wanna make sure if the game really does take up 100gigs of storage
I assume we talk about HS2 DX Better Repack R7?
The zip for the game alone is about 45GB, extracted on your drive about 85 GB.

The zip of Studio Modpack (65 GB) you don´t need for the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I assume we talk about HS2 DX Better Repack R7?
The zip for the game alone is about 45GB, extracted on your drive about 85 GB.

The zip of Studio Modayk (65 GB) you don´t need for the game.
Okay okay that's good. What's with that modpak? Am I gonna be missing out on some hot stuff if I don't use it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
there is a torrent for the normal version?
For what?
DX is so much better and has many extra features!

This says Hgames Wiki:
  • A: Honey Select 2 DX includes:
4 new character personalities (voices).
A new gameplay "Deluxe Plan", wich opens a VIP Lobby managed by Sitri from Honey Select 1!
6 new events in the VIP Lobby.
6 new maps.
18 new positions.
And dozens of clothes and acessories.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordDark97

dante285

Oct 2, 2021
How to install that? Already downloaded all filles and can't extract them with winrar and 7zip. Archive is damaged(winrar) or unecpected end of data / cannot open fille as archive (7zip). Any solution?

AnaLyser

Sep 13, 2019
How to install that? Already downloaded all filles and can't extract them with winrar and 7zip. Archive is damaged(winrar) or unecpected end of data / cannot open fille as archive (7zip). Any solution?
If you mean the game via BetterRepack then you just have to unzip it, if it's corrupted you have . Or you mean to install DX addon on top of the normal version?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Okay okay that's good. What's with that modpak? Am I gonna be missing out on some hot stuff if I don't use it?
The Better Repack R7 (game alone 45 GB zip file) from here or here includes a Sideloader Modpack, all you need for the game to full work and all whats neccessary for the most free available cards.

The easiest way to download is via torrent, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165

Reactions: Loganfin

Blu

May 15, 2017
Ok i have been using the boobsetting plugin and the breast are still stiff as a rock during sex,,,wth am I doing wrong??

asdfasdf7

Aug 14, 2017
I have still troubles with EXTRA GROUP Plugin.
My first inquiry https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7206249 had no response til now.

Meanwhile I found, that more than 12 girls per group is working, but I still can´t load more groups because I cannot reach the icons.
I just can open group 6 (icon is half visible)

Ever tried to move the Mousepointer over the icons and use the Mousewheel? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 6, 2022
Ok i have been using the boobsetting plugin and the breast are still stiff as a rock during sex,,,wth am I doing wrong??
I had the opposite issue with them flopping wildly, turns out I turned the 'softness' setting way too high on accident, so maybe try that, but do light tweaks cause it gets out of hand fast if you put it too high lol

• Haha
Reactions: LagOrLog

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I had the opposite issue with them flopping wildly, turns out I turned the 'softness' setting way too high on accident, so maybe try that, but do light tweaks cause it gets out of hand fast if you put it too high lol
I don´t use the boobsettings any more, I found especially on bigger breasts the collision behavior becomes uncontrollable and causes weird deformation.

I prefer softer boobs with noticable jiggle, so I rework most cards with "Softness" to 100 - 150 and "Weight" to 20 - 50. For higher weight you have to reduce softness to avoid too saggy tits. Boob settings is deactivated!
For my observation more softness results in more movement in Hscene rather than more weight.

But the movement seems to depend more on the animation script itself than normal physical law - so the same breast setting sometimes is more static and in the next scene very bouncy.

If you still prefer boob settings I found this recommendation from its author, maybe it helps you
HS2JiggleSettings.jpg

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to edit different cloth sets?
I want to change shower/bath outfit for a character, but when I go to the editor, only the "main" outfit is editable.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes