boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I hope they add some new animations in comparison to AI Girl. That game was really poor in the animations department.

Also, holy hell, the migration to Unity sure sped up the modding of Illusion games a lot, huh? It barely launched and it already has a shitload of stuff
really ? from what i see this one have better graphics (no more flat texture and light effect bug), animation (more bones and no more facial bugs) and well optimized (use up to 4 cpu core not only 1 core like AI) than Ai that clearly just an incomplete product tons of bugs. when come to the model there are so many thing that left unfinish such as broken and overlaping join, wrong lip animation. did you even play the vanilla version with out any mod yet ? as much as i see many of mods still not work as it should be and have bugs here and there.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
Is there any way to push up the boob physics? Compared to hs there is barely anything moving, even if I try to slide up breast softness. Difficult to make it look "realistic"
the problem is what your realistic look like. when in the end this is just another video game. from what i see it work as this physic engine can do and what they announced in their lab. even regular game out there especially the type that let you customize character still none of them can make a proper physic when it come to a human model. the best way to enjoy realistic boobs seem only by watching the life action jav video instead.

• Haha
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Explain to me, why stop development of AIG in the first place if not because of greed? The potential of creating a fantastic adult survival/crafting game is there with some cool story to boot. Nah, lets cut the open world and sell it again as a sequel to a popular title. Also 7 months between them is extremely short and only proves the laziness and need for quick cash.
Because they were done with what they were going to do. All game studios, Patreon devs not included, run on a schedule. Anything that will not be done by the scheduled release is cut no matter how close to completion it is and no plans are made that would inherently run over the scheduled release.

This game is missing 2 essential mods, without which I can't usually play it:
1- A mod that allows the ass jiggle.
2- An animated female uncensor, and a male uncensor without the telescopic penis problem.
But it's too soon yet, we have to be patient
2- The telescopic penis isn't the problem, it's the solution to the problem. With censorship laws in Japan, most devs just don't put in the effort to make sure penetration looks alright because they think nobody is going to see it due to the censorship. That includes the issue the telescopic penis fixes, literally running the girl through as if stabbing her with a blade. Without the telescopic penis, it literally pops out her back.

The game can pull information on the character from the PNG file?
Yes

Im having issues extracting the split parts. I was able to extract Part 001 but the other parts say it cannot open for some reason. Is anyone else having this issue?
You don't open the other parts, they should open automatically from 001.

Nah mate. The issue is that Honey Select 2 is an asset flip of AI Girl that you need to buy and not a patch for improving existing game. I guess people who buy FIFA games every year for full price wont understand.

You know why reviews exist? So people dont buy bad games. Also upon reading those reviews people have full right to complain about the issues said game has. Why? Becuase people have experiences and can imagine issues with things without experiencing them. Do you need to eat a piece of shit at least once in your life to know its bad for you? Do you really need to buy, for example, Anthem to have the right to say its garbage?
It's using Ai Shoujo assets because it needs them for the transfer compatibility. You are supposed to be able to use certain assets between both, but you can't do that if both don't have the Ai Shoujo assets.

isnt this AI shoujo copy pasted
No, it uses the same engine and shares the assets used for Ai Shoujo due to having the ability to use certain assets created in Ai Shoujo, but it is not the same game.

Game sounds like it's a bit too much of a mess to play right now. I love making girls for games like these, so I kinda wanna mess around with it and make a bunch to use later, but that's a lot of space for something I probably won't actually play for a while. Hope it's not too much like AI girl. That game lost my interest quickly.

A slider mod would be grrreat. Hope it will let me mess around with the size of things like butts and lips this time. My bimbo sense is tingling.
It's early, give it some time to stabilize and things will improve.

I'm not gonna lie, people are probably going to hate me for saying this. Idk, but I legit see no difference between this and AI-shoujo...
It does use the same engine and shares assets to be compatible with things like characters from Ai Shoujo, not to mention the Honey Select series has always used the more realistic 3D look that Ai Shouo has, but it is not the same. It does not have the free roam or collecting aspect and is more in line with the original Honey Select.

You're correct. AIS was first called Project-I which is now also HS2 so yes, HS2 is based on AIS assets and blueprints.

However, AIS is an unfinished project, but HS2 is more polished and optimized.
That being said,
  • AIS caters to people like to free-roam Eroge, it was supposed to be a successor of AG series.
  • HS series is supposed to be a Dating Sim, a successor of Sexy Beach series.
Incorrect, while a lot could have been done for Ai Shoujo, it is considered complete as nothing else was able to make the deadline for release.

This your first rodeo? This has been Illusion's model since 2012.
I've never seen microtransactions in Illusion games, unless they are handled out of game, that is.

Can anyone help me?
I download the parts file, join it using hjoiner but can't extract the file, it's said that the file is not archive.
Do NOT join the files, extract the lowest numbered or the archive without a number, depends on what you have, and the rest will follow.

Have to repeat what others have said. This is a step down from AI Shoujo - half the same body sliders feel like they are missing, among other options.
Kind of seems like one of the main features was "pre-order and you can import your AI Shoujo characters!" as if you couldn't do that with the last 8 games.
You couldn't, they all used different model skeletons and engines. They specifically designed HS2 to be compatible.

I hope they add some new animations in comparison to AI Girl. That game was really poor in the animations department.

Also, holy hell, the migration to Unity sure sped up the modding of Illusion games a lot, huh? It barely launched and it already has a shitload of stuff
That's because the modding community was well into Unity before the switch as Unity was already gaining a lot of traction.

I love the "You have to buy the game to be able to criticize it" comments, that's some of the silliest shit I've ever heard in my life. Whether somebody pays for a product or not has no influence on how accurate their criticisms are. If a company gives somebody a free copy of their game to review, does that invalidate their review? Wouldn't paying for a game potentially invite more bias into a review? People will go through great lengths to avoid admitting they've made a mistake. I feel like I'd trust the review of a pirate more than a paying customer, but maybe I'm weird. It takes the "They could be lying or withholding their true feelings because they don't want to admit they bought a subpar game" out of the equation anyways.

If anything, why should devs care more about people who have already payed than potential customers? Not saying they should or shouldn't care, just throwing that out there lol. If your goal is to make money and you already have money from somebody, shouldn't you be aiming for new players to pay even if the chance is low? This isn't patreon (thankfully).

If a group of people are saying "I don't see the difference between this and their old game", there's probably an issue. Again, I'm not strictly saying there is or isn't enough difference to warrant a new game, but that it's a common theme here is telling. I guess the tricky part is telling between the people who are giving a genuine critique and those that are just entitled douchebags. Saying "The game doesn't seem like an improvement over HS1", isn't entitlement and doesn't require you to pay for a game to be allowed to say that. If it doesn't seem like much of an improvement to them, then it doesn't seem like much of an improvement to them. Entitlement would be demanding free content, I haven't seen much of that here.

An example would be this is potentially like somebody giving you free food and you think it tastes like shit and refuse to eat it. Entitlement would be expecting better food for free. Most the people I see having an issue with this are just like "I'm not interested in playing this yet", lol.

My opinion away from all the above devil's advocate type stuff is that because of all the mods and shit the previous game had, a new version of HS probably should have had more going for it by default. Somebody unintentionally made a point against them releasing HS2 as is when they said "Who expects the game to be as good as HS1 immediately when HS1 had years of mods already", yeah, that's kinda what people here are getting at. The game seems to kind of be a downgrade in a lot of ways and will be until the mods catch up. We have to wait for players to make the game as good/better than the previous version, shouldn't that burden at least be a bit more on the devs?

I have heard of some improvements, and some downgrades over previous games of theirs. I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Fun thread to read though lol.
That's the point we're making, it won't be as good as HS1 until it catches up in mods because HS1 has a severe head start. You can't expect to come out on top of a predecessor immediately in that situation, that's just not possible. It could have been better if HS1 didn't have such a head start, but that isn't the case.

Finally an illusion game inwhich the clothing stretch properly with the body proportions.
It still give some glitches and overstretches with irrealistic body proportions. But with characters that still look like they are humans or they don't have 50 kilograms of silicons implanted inside their tits the clothing stretch mostly naturally.

Honey select can be barely considered a "game". There is no "plot" to understand. No complicated gameplay mechanics that need a manual. The game would be perfectly playable even if entirely in japanese. So don't worry, there is enough english to understand what button make you fuck the girl. And that's 99% of the game.
That's most Illusion games as the majority are like this.

For whatever reason, the thread starter used images from AIS with characters imported from HS 2 in the first post.

You aren't stuck on an island again :ROFLMAO:
Actually, those are from HS2, both games share assets to be able to use that ability to import.

from what i can see, they reuse resource from AI shoujo
Correct, Ai Shoujo assets were kept in to be able to use the import ability.

Reactions: lifemare and naoc

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
or here's an idea... post it on the front page so people dont have to go digging through 40 fucking pages or more?
to actually use the Search function you have to know What exactly users posted.
See if you posted a link Without any text like "torrent"... typing "torrent" will give 0 results.
So because 8/10 times i can't find what im looking for in the convoluted search results that usually are mostly just questions and not answers... i avoid it.
and no.. it's not on the OP.
the all-in-one link on the OP is an archive file.
but thanks anyway for being 1% helpful. You at least made me aware that a link exists so i found it after browsing through 3 pages.
This topic has only 40 pages and you are already no able to find information? And what will you do if the topic has several hundred or several thousand pages - call a nanny?

This is a 18+ forum
People using the forum should be able to independently work with information and be able to formulate their requests.
The search function was created as the main tool for working with existing information. The question should follow after the user has used the search function.
If the user is not able to do anything on his own, then it is easier for him to go to some kind of children's forum.

You write that you do not know if someone published a torrent, but just to find out, a search function was made for this.
If you don’t know what to write, just write “torrent” in the search.
https://f95zone.to/search/60598431/?q=torrent&t=post&c[thread]=53457&o=relevance
where are 0 results?
Yesterday, when you asked a question, the search returned 1 page at the request of the torrent, today there are already 2. Since fresh questions come first, the answer usually ends.
Today it is an incomplete 2 "fucking pages". 2 "fucking pages" to find the answer is too much too?
3333.jpg

As for the OP. The OP mainly hosts alternative download options that cannot be obtained from the author. Author links are freely available on the author page. The link to the page is in the OP.
"Modder: "
Thus, the user (with independence) can see the main source of information - the author’s page and if the options presented there do not suit him, the user uses links in the OP

I don’t understand why need to explain elementary things on the forum where there is a mark 18+
The topic discusses the game, and not how to look for something, use programs or a computer. Extra questions, as well as extra answers (repeating what has already been written) only clog the topic. Deteriorate the search and spend time conscientious users who have to read the same thing on every page.
And the question here is not that there are 40 pages or more in the topic, but that someone is simply lazy.

What is the point of writing something in a topic where, after a detailed answer, some users are not able to read anything. Need to make 1 post with information and an infinite number of posts indicating this post. And if i are not going to be a nanny and repeat the information to everyone who asks, this is "1% helpful". Are you seriously?

softt

Jul 14, 2017
Where is HS2_PovX.dll for pov plugin ? :/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 808788

That includes the issue the telescopic penis fixes, literally running the girl through as if stabbing her with a blade. Without the telescopic penis, it literally pops out her back.
As I have already explained after of that quoted answer: Katarsys, for example, has already solved the problem of the telescopic penis in Koikatu. Also, I saw that recently he said he will probably perform an animated female uncensor for HS2 (he said this in the kPlug 2.2 Public Version post)

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i has question do i need to copy BUGFIX after download every new version comeout or now ? version 1.0 i add 1.1 i add but now 1.2 i still add Bugfix or not ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
As I have already explained after of that quoted answer: Katarsys, for example, has already solved the problem of the telescopic penis in Koikatu. Also, I saw that recently he said he will probably perform an animated female uncensor for HS2 (he said this in the kPlug 2.2 Public Version post)
The mod by Katarsys that fixes it there also has a history of a large number of conflicts with other mods. The telescopic penis provides an alternative that doesn't conflict. Hopefully the same won't happen with the HS2 variant of his mod, if it ever gets further than it already has. As it stands, the Ai Shoujo variant is right with the HS2 variant at 0.1 and has been for a long time now. We'll see, though.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
We should wait for R2....even the author said so.
At least we get to fuck Für.

For anyone who is interested, you can edit her if you copy&paste her png in
C:\Users\%username%\%datapath%\%game-folder-name%\UserData\chara\navi
to
C:\Users\%username%\%datapath%\%game-folder-name%\UserData\chara\female

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Actually, those are from HS2, both games share assets to be able to use that ability to import.
I know this. The issue is that at first glace someone is going to think that you are on an island (again), I already read some posts in here that were confused.

I would have used screenshots from HS 2 only for a preview, the majority will only care about moving characters to and from.

Not entire set pieces.

Gonzeh

Jul 28, 2017
At least we get to fuck Für.

For anyone who is interested, you can edit her if you copy&paste her png in
C:\Users\%username%\%datapath%\%game-folder-name%\UserData\chara\navi
to
C:\Users\%username%\%datapath%\%game-folder-name%\UserData\chara\female
You can edit her once you unlock her room as an option from the achievements menu without having to do this step anyway, if you weren't aware :)

D

Deleted member 808788

The mod by Katarsys that fixes it there also has a history of a large number of conflicts with other mods. The telescopic penis provides an alternative that doesn't conflict. Hopefully the same won't happen with the HS2 variant of his mod, if it ever gets further than it already has. As it stands, the Ai Shoujo variant is right with the HS2 variant at 0.1 and has been for a long time now. We'll see, though.
Well, I guess you know that Kplug is a bundle of a lot of game utilities and enhancements, and it's not just about the male and female uncensors. In fact, these uncensors don't require the rest of Kplug's functions to be used... So I think must take into account when talking about conflicts with other mods, because Kplug not only adds some functions but many, and maybe not the same with HS2plug. Also, I have to say that Katarsys mentioned that Kplug is compatible with BepInEx and most of the available mods. Obviously, he doesn't fix all mods that conflict with Kplug (there are a lot of mods for KK so it stands to reason that there are conflicts, and not just between Kplug and other mods...) However, Katarsys usually provides a manual listing the majority of problematic modifications. I say all this without even being a patron of Katarsys, but personally I think he does a great work and delivers it free with each public version. I don't have much more to say.

Reactions: alex2011

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
This topic has only 40 pages and you are already no able to find information? And what will you do if the topic has several hundred or several thousand pages - call a nanny?

This is a 18+ forum
People using the forum should be able to independently work with information and be able to formulate their requests.
The search function was created as the main tool for working with existing information. The question should follow after the user has used the search function.
If the user is not able to do anything on his own, then it is easier for him to go to some kind of children's forum.

You write that you do not know if someone published a torrent, but just to find out, a search function was made for this.
If you don’t know what to write, just write “torrent” in the search.
https://f95zone.to/search/60598431/?q=torrent&t=post&c[thread]=53457&o=relevance
where are 0 results?
Yesterday, when you asked a question, the search returned 1 page at the request of the torrent, today there are already 2. Since fresh questions come first, the answer usually ends.
Today it is an incomplete 2 "fucking pages". 2 "fucking pages" to find the answer is too much too?
View attachment 681957

As for the OP. The OP mainly hosts alternative download options that cannot be obtained from the author. Author links are freely available on the author page. The link to the page is in the OP.
"Modder: "
Thus, the user (with independence) can see the main source of information - the author’s page and if the options presented there do not suit him, the user uses links in the OP

I don’t understand why need to explain elementary things on the forum where there is a mark 18+
The topic discusses the game, and not how to look for something, use programs or a computer. Extra questions, as well as extra answers (repeating what has already been written) only clog the topic. Deteriorate the search and spend time conscientious users who have to read the same thing on every page.
And the question here is not that there are 40 pages or more in the topic, but that someone is simply lazy.

What is the point of writing something in a topic where, after a detailed answer, some users are not able to read anything. Need to make 1 post with information and an infinite number of posts indicating this post. And if i are not going to be a nanny and repeat the information to everyone who asks, this is "1% helpful". Are you seriously?
This is a stupid opinion. The guy made some valid points:
- The search funcition in this site is BAD. Often I use google to search in f95 because the search results are better.
- He can't search for terms he doesn't know.
- The first post should have relevant links and information
- Just because this is a 18+ forum it doesn't mean it shouldn't improve.
- If you can't answer his questions just shut up and let other people contribute. You are causing more harm than he is.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
- He can't search for terms he doesn't know.
Did you bother to even read fzdc's original question? His question was asking for somebody to post a "torrent".
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-r1-2-illusion.53457/post-3606758
Now, let's break down that request.... do you see.... perhaps.... one certain keyword term that can be used to maybe SEARCH and FIND the answer to his question, with no problems whatsoever, quickly, easily?
TORRENT
And did you take that one term and try it yourself YESTERDAY when he asked? Because when he asked for a TORRENT to be posted, typing TORRENT into the search box had the answer in I believe it was the THIRD/FOURTH result down with the link to the very big post by Ric with the download information for that very TORRENT being requested. Not only that but a few more posts in those very results pulled up Ric's large post with TORRENT being in it.

Don't insult Ric's intelligence by suggesting that fzdc can't search for a "term he doesn't know" when he SPECIFICALLY USED THAT VERY TERM IN HIS ORIGINAL QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!! How can you seriously sit here and say that fzdc, or any other user, who asks for a "torrent" doesn't know what to search for!?!!!

- If you can't answer his questions just shut up and let other people contribute. You are causing more harm than he is.
It's just unbelievable that you would argue that somebody "doesn't know what to search for" when the very question that started it was one asking for something AS SPECIFIC AS "TORRENT"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes