turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

someone knows how to install those type of mods?
Basically about install: download the policecostume.7z file, extract it and copy the content folders (usually abdata, BepInex and Userdata) into the game main folder.

BUT when I open your link I see in the right upper corner a " Hello fellow HS1 players " from the author Chunkylover, so I guess this clothing is for HS1 and doesn´t work in HS2!
Also the coordinate file name seems not to be for HS2.

Reactions: UnknownBava

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I use R5 because every time I used an updated pack there was something wrong, either a weird penis glitch, a lighting glitch, or the maker movement was set to turbo. I do download every pack though and keep them in an archive but I just stick with R5 because it does everything I want without fail.
As you wish - but you will get into trouble when you want to use cards created with newest Repack and mods.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I am using ScrewThisNoise R5:

How come some BepInEx Plugins are not working in VR mode, such as Position Selector, Cheat Tools, and BetterHScenes?

Also, concerning Cheat Tools, how come the girl's mood doesn't change when adjusting the status sliders? If I max the slider for dependency she does not change at all from her default behavior.
Those mods are mostly designed around the desktop version, so I suspect this is an effect of that just like mods designed around the VR version may have issues when run on the desktop version (a common issue, VR and desktop rarely play nice with each other without some serious work). As for Cheat Tools, if I remember correctly, you have to do an H scene before the changes will take effect.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the differnce between the base game and the modpack
You mean these 2?
R8-torrent.jpg
The Better Repack is the game including tons of mods for the game.
The Sideloader Modpack Studio is a Modpack exclusive for Studio NEO users, you don´t need this for the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fappinius

xellos616

May 5, 2020
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] HoneySelect 2 DX (ハニーセレクト2 DX) BetterRepack R8.1

2022-04-05 05:08

File size:
128.2 GiB

Reactions: CumRag1102

Spannung23

Feb 10, 2021
Unusual that a torrent download gets corrupted.

Good luck for your second attempt (y)
Sorry that it took a while, but i just had the time to do it. The torrent is fine. It seems that the problem was really that it was copied into my main directory (so just "D:" and no sub folder) and later copied it into a different folder. So always choose a real sub folder and don't unzip it.

Absolutely my mistake. I should've just changed the directory to unzip to beforehand.

I hope that made sense since english isn't my first language and coming up with those computer terms in a different language is hard. ;)

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sorry that it took a while, but i just had the time to do it. The torrent is fine. It seems that the problem was really that it was copied into my main directory (so just "D:" and no sub folder) and later copied it into a different folder. So always choose a real sub folder and don't unzip it.

Absolutely my mistake. I should've just changed the directory to unzip to beforehand.

I hope that made sense since english isn't my first language and coming up with those computer terms in a different language is hard. ;)
Actually, as a native English speaker, I couldn't even tell you weren't one. As far as the files, I hope by "don't unzip," you don't mean play it in the zipped file. That has caused errors before, especially things like not being able to save anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ah, thanks. I thought it would change the girl's behavior immediately when you used the sliders. You do have to finish an entire scene for it to update. I would prefer to just use the Female Parameter Info plugin so I won't have to waste time on a scene.

You said "...mods designed around the VR version..."; what mods are those? I can't think of any specific mods for just VR. If you are more familiar with HS2 than I am can you recommend some VR mods, such as being able to increase graphic quality or even using creator mode in VR? I have been using HS2 since July 2021 and I am still learning stuff.
All of them, at least as far as gameplay mods, except ones that specifically say they are for VR or have VR in their name. I cannot recommend VR mods since I don't play VR, I was just speaking from experience with other games that try to cater to both the VR and desktop players.

The character creator can't be used in VR as far as I am aware, basically you only have the ability to view scenes and that's it as far as I know, which is what Illusion usually does with VR, just a sort of free H mode, like what they did with Koikatsu VR. Graphics quality being increased MIGHT be doable through DHH since that is a graphics mod and not a gameplay mod.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
DHH makes VR scenes so much better. VR mode is great but could use some more work. Do you know if VR mode is made by Illusion or is it a fan mod?
Considering it has a .exe that looks identical to the main .exe, Illusion.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks. I never use the updater, I just use a fresh repack. I keep all my cards, mods, plugins, dhh presets, settings, coordinates, etc, in a separate backup folder and just copy them over when using a new repack version.
I have a question about creating characters. Some cards have some weird stuff going on, such as cards from Sykosis (eyes are unchangeable on some cards) and Mr.69 (black scalp that can't be changed). Are they creating characters using something besides the built in creator, like 3dstudio or maya?
Nevertheless you should run the update (this affects only the sideloder modpacks), look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7961286

If you get weird faces mostly you lack the face type used for the card or a special shader. The cards here (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-460) are only made with default character creator, but sometimes using extra mods.
Sykosis posts always what necessary for his cards, look at his descriptions.
For you have this old R5 maybe many cards are working correct in R8.1.

richman1975

Aug 24, 2020
Anybody use KK manager to update their game. I have in the past and didn't have too many problems. But every new version can be different.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I notice that R8.1 for some reason removed a lot of the vagina and penis options, like most of them. Anyway to get them back?

EDIT
For some reason all of the female and male genital mods in "mods > Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector > BetterPenetration" were missing in R8.1. I was able to copy them from R5 and all the vaginas and penises work correctly again. Why were those removed? Was it because the mod creator didn't want them in the repacks anymore? I looked through all the repacks since R5 and it appears they were all removed from R8 and later.
Anybody use KK manager to update their game. I have in the past and didn't have too many problems. But every new version can be different.
I had a similar issue when sometimes running update my R8 - the sideloader update deleted the existing uncensor bodies (I guess cuz they where outdated at this time).
Sometimes the Sideloader update is deleting outdated mods - you can watch this in the update window, so you get warned before starting
Sideloader-Update.jpg

Did you run the InitSetting update yet?
After that many uncensor bodies are back again.
These bodies are also hold in Better Penetration folder in "mods" - I´m keeping them there, this location is not affected by Sideloder update.

It´s ok to import them from your old R5 (as I recommended keep your R5 as backup).

The update function in KK-Manager is doing the same as update in InitSetting - updating the Sideloader modpacks.

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
Im a fucking idiot and im sure the answer to my problem is somewhere in this 435 page post, however i still need assistance. I downloaded the entire *2021-11-28 Optional Sideloader Modpack* however for some reason it wont allow me to unzip them... any of them after downloading them. However for some reason it wont allow me to unzip them... any of them after downloading them. I can give more information if needed.

ZeroG187

Feb 11, 2018
Hey I played this game when it was at R4.1 and when I try to redownload again for the R8 or 8.1 the .002-14 files just give me errors and the 001 file is in WinRar and it gave me this...
Screenshot (70).png
Is there any way to fix this problem? Or Did I miss something from this discussion that is already addressed?

Rndmname3286

Jan 7, 2021
I keep getting this error in when I try and do anything in the game

[Error : Unity Log] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Stack trace:
Manager.Scene.Add (Manager.Scene+IOverlap overlap) (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
ConfirmDialog.Load () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
HS2.MapSelectUI.MapSelecButtonClick (MapInfo+Param _info) (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
HS2.MapSelectUI+<>c__DisplayClass24_0.<ResetMapScroll>b__3 () (at <f4b3ed4e035748eda610b0642947f317>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)
UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () (at <a43c47796b1b4dc78509dc74aec2356b>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at <f0cd79bc997b4fdfbb94781bafee7971>:0)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

Im using All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes