alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, you´re right - this works only "upstairs" but not "downstairs" ;)

But for bottom I found the BeaverPlugin, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-3677724.
Included in Repack [OPTIONAL] Mods
View attachment 1754981

I tested it with some Pussy Piercings and it works
View attachment 1754982

View attachment 1754983

Seems also to work with Futa (not tested ingame yet)
View attachment 1754996 View attachment 1754997
Beaver Plugin, that's the one I was thinking of. I haven't tried to use it in so long I forgot the name when it finally came up again as something potentially useful. The key would be to do a game test since the game is where Sordid was asking about.

Reactions: turbojoe

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Unfortunately Beaver Plugin makes no difference. I should've probably clarified that the penis gets hidden in the character editor like it should, it's only in sex scenes that it's always visible.

On the plus side, Push Up is a fantastic mod that I greatly appreciate, so thanks for pointing me in its direction.

Reactions: alex2011

overthere

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone have a recommendation as to what settings to use on the BetterPOV/BetterPenetration mod to prevent the PoV of the girl from clipping into the guy/futa's body during oral?

Kattaka

Oct 13, 2020
Downloaded everything, try opening/Extracting the First file and get the message"This File is Corrupt" everytime no matter what I download it from, would appreciate help. Used Winrar and 7zip but nothing changes its always corrupt

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Unfortunately Beaver Plugin makes no difference. I should've probably clarified that the penis gets hidden in the character editor like it should, it's only in sex scenes that it's always visible.

On the plus side, Push Up is a fantastic mod that I greatly appreciate, so thanks for pointing me in its direction.
Now I´m a little confused what you have meant with your question.o_O

As I showed here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7921782 the penis IS HIDDEN under the panty!
And you see the player only during H-Scene, therefore it´s ok seeing the dick, isn´t it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Downloaded everything, try opening/Extracting the First file and get the message"This File is Corrupt" everytime no matter what I download it from, would appreciate help. Used Winrar and 7zip but nothing changes its always corrupt
Did you proceed in that way https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/page-394#post-7289769 ?
Or are your splitted pack files looking like this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7614314 ? Then you have to rework your files like I´ve posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7614538

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I had the same problem with a couple of extracters but found 7-zip worked for me finally. Best of luck

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi all. I would appreciate some help in fixing HS2 view.
I've most recently been using Better Repack 7 and have recently loaded a fresh install of Better Repack 8.1.
In 8.1 both Maker and Studio the windows are the same size as in 7 but the text and options boxes are too big making it difficlut to use.

This shows the Character Maker view but the same problem exists in Studio.
BRP 81 Maker view.png
Here's the same view in 7 which was I want to see
BRP 7 Maker view.png

The same occurs in Studio.

I've compared both and can't see what is different in the various settings from 8.1 and my old 7 version.
I'm running both as 1600 x 900.
BRP 81 Init view.png BRP 7 Init view.png

Any suggestions grateffully received as I'm clearly missing something.

Thanks in advance

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi all. I would appreciate some help in fixing HS2 view.
I've most recently been using Better Repack 7 and have recently loaded a fresh install of Better Repack 8.1.
In 8.1 both Maker and Studio the windows are the same size as in 7 but the text and options boxes are too big making it difficlut to use.

This shows the Character Maker view but the same problem exists in Studio.
View attachment 1756404
Here's the same view in 7 which was I want to see
View attachment 1756406

The same occurs in Studio.

I've compared both and can't see what is different in the various settings from 8.1 and my old 7 version.
I'm running both as 1600 x 900.
View attachment 1756409 View attachment 1756411

Any suggestions grateffully received as I'm clearly missing something.

Thanks in advance
That´s weird - I´m using the same resolution in window mod as you when I´m "working" with the game, but my creator window looks same as always (R8.1).
Creator8-1.jpg

Nevertheless I would like to adjust the slider windows too.
Unfortunately I haven´t found a function to change the UI resolution yet.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
That´s weird - I´m using the same resolution in window mod as you when I´m "working" with the game, but my creator window looks same as always (R8.1).
View attachment 1756520

Nevertheless I would like to adjust the slider windows too.
Unfortunately I haven´t found a function to change the UI resolution yet.
How yours looks is how my BRP 7 does. I must have done something with the 8.1 installation but no idea what. So annoying.

Update - finally figured it out by comparing folders.
I added an extra optional mod in error after installing. [HijackHornet] HS2_UIScalerAndWidescreenSupport v1.0. That one may be something along the lines of what you were looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Now I´m a little confused what you have meant with your question.o_O

As I showed here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7921782 the penis IS HIDDEN under the panty!
And you see the player only during H-Scene, therefore it´s ok seeing the dick, isn´t it?
From what he has said, the penis is clipping through clothing instead of being hidden. Yes, it is okay to see the penis, but that shouldn't be happening when it is still covered by clothes. The clothes should still be hiding it until they are removed. That said, I think only a specific layer, inner bottom (AKA the panties) hides it. SordidDreams Do your characters all have something worn on the inner bottom slot of clothing?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How yours looks is how my BRP 7 does. I must have done something with the 8.1 installation but no idea what. So annoying.

Update - finally figured it out by comparing folders.
I added an extra optional mod in error after installing. [HijackHornet] HS2_UIScalerAndWidescreenSupport v1.0. That one may be something along the lines of what you were looking for.
Thanks for this hint - it works but unfortunately has some disadvantages respectively important functions missing.
After install the creator looks first like your pic from R8.1 with the Plugins default Scale 1.0.
The scale for my screen above seems to be about 0.8.
I changed the scale to 0.6, this looks like:
Creator-Scale0,6.jpg
Here you see that the 2 windows right down (Settings and Plugin settings) aren´t affected by this Plugin and stay like default.
The Settings window left side, the icons above and the Slider window right above are getting smaller, but unfortunately shows exactly the same content as before. No chance to resize these windows by drawing with the mouse to get more content visible.
But this would have been my goal.

Only the space for the character is growing, but thats for nothing.

What a disappointment :cry:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
From what he has said, the penis is clipping through clothing instead of being hidden. Yes, it is okay to see the penis, but that shouldn't be happening when it is still covered by clothes. The clothes should still be hiding it until they are removed. That said, I think only a specific layer, inner bottom (AKA the panties) hides it. SordidDreams Do your characters all have something worn on the inner bottom slot of clothing?
You think it´s this what he means? Wearing clothes without whether Panties nor Bottom?
BeaverPlugin3.jpg
Ok, but that isn´t what BeaverPlugin meant for.
As it says: accessories hidden from Panties, Pantyhose (this seems NOT to work!) and Bottom!

Or despite BeaverPlugin a little clipping? Well, as you see here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7921782 there is NOTHING clipping!
The only reason I know so far for clipping through clothes is the usage of a HighPoly body or certain clothes together with extreme body slider settings (e.g. Osland panties when Genital Area scales are increased).

I still don´t really know whats about.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Do your characters all have something worn on the inner bottom slot of clothing?
Yeah, that doesn't seem to make a difference.

As I said, hiding accessories is not a problem. Let me clarify what I'm talking about.

Here's how the male protagonist works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But with a futa...

I do appreciate your efforts to help, guys.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah, that doesn't seem to make a difference.

As I said, hiding accessories is not a problem. Let me clarify what I'm talking about.

Here's how the male protagonist works:

But with a futa...

I do appreciate your efforts to help, guys.
Thanks for the enlightenment, now I know what you mean!
Ok, that I haven´t tested yet, Futa only as Player 2. I will try it as Player 1 and look what happens.

EDIT: tested it and it´s exactly as you described - I guess that this BeaverPlugin has no affect on H-scene animations.
The bad news: have no idea how to solve this issue.

Stupid advise: take off your clothes whilst having sex ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes