turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I need some help...

I recently just switched from R7 as I hoped it would've fixed unresponsive UI issue I had, but it seems to only have gotten worse. Now the game doesn't even get to the menu, it's just a continuous black screen on start-up. My only guess is that my firewall or Norton is blocking something, but that's my only guess.
Did you make a full new install or only an update?
Look above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002

Btw my AVIRA Free Security didn´t make any troubles with games so far.

rioalquin

Feb 21, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help? I downloaded R8.1 from the BetterRepack site and it was in a split archive... but my computer will not recombine it... anyone know what to do?

Draegnarex

Oct 7, 2020
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello, I was wondering if someone could help? I downloaded R8.1 from the BetterRepack site and it was in a split archive... but my computer will not recombine it... anyone know what to do?
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769

If your parts look like this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7614314 then follow my reply underneath https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7614538

Reactions: rioalquin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Because of you guys' help, I was able to finish this little story so I decided to share it here. Go to this post if you wanna get the download link of the 14 scenes: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...o-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/post-7896862
View attachment 1748869
View attachment 1748921
View attachment 1748922
Man - nice work! (y)
Are you going to be another Shourai/Evankstein? ;) (his work here )

Unfortunately the 14 scenes I downloaded via your link in studio scene sharing have a very low resolution (only 320x180), whilst your samples here are 1280x720 at same file size.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Man - nice work! (y)
Are you going to be another Shourai/Evankstein? ;) (his work here )

Unfortunately the 14 scenes I downloaded via your link in studio scene sharing have a very low resolution (only 320x180), whilst your samples here are 1280x720 at same file size.
Those are the actual scenes so you can open them, view them and play with them in your own HS2 Studio. Much better that way so you can replace characters as you like.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello , can a Futa female do the MC (Futa MC ) in the main game ? :)
Also if i download a face template card , do i just put it in the character folder to use it when creating a character?
No, the MC is the only one that can penetrate.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
Is there a way to control when a futa protagonist's dick is visible? The male's dick is only visible when it's needed for the sex scene or when his clothes are sufficiently removed, but for the futa it's visible at all times, and it really bothers me that it keeps clipping through her clothing.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, I tried searching but couldn't find anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a way to control when a futa protagonist's dick is visible? The male's dick is only visible when it's needed for the sex scene or when his clothes are sufficiently removed, but for the futa it's visible at all times, and it really bothers me that it keeps clipping through her clothing.

Sorry if this has been asked and answered before, I tried searching but couldn't find anything.
There might be a way through one of the mods, I forgot the name, but there is a mod that is meant to help hide covered accessories that might hide that.

SordidDreams

Jul 27, 2019
There might be a way through one of the mods, I forgot the name, but there is a mod that is meant to help hide covered accessories that might hide that.
I did discover the visibility rules, but unfortunately the penis is not an accessory, and I couldn't find a way to hide it through that.

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did discover the visibility rules, but unfortunately the penis is not an accessory, and I couldn't find a way to hide it through that.
I could have sworn it affected that as well, but if it doesn't affect it, I have nothing. I wasn't aware since I typically don't play futa because they are basically the same as playing a guy, just with a girl's body that has a penis attached, making them a useless choice to me when I can get the same off of a guy MC.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it does, then I'm afraid I'm going to need detailed instructions, because I can't figure it out. :(
Unfortuunately, I can't be much help on giving instructions since I don't really use it myself. Since I play male MCs exclusively, I don't have this issue. I don't even put accessories on that part of the body and I don't use characters I didn't make, so I really don't have a reason to use the mod in question.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Maybe it doesn´t solve the problem of SordidDreams, but what you think of is Mikke´s PushUpPlugin (included in [OPTIONAL] Mods)
PushUpPlugin.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

That only deals with accessories under upper clothes, so it wouldn't help.
Yes, you´re right - this works only "upstairs" but not "downstairs" ;)

But for bottom I found the BeaverPlugin, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-3677724.
Included in Repack [OPTIONAL] Mods
BeaverPlugin.jpg

I tested it with some Pussy Piercings and it works
BeaverPlugin1.jpg

BeaverPlugin2.jpg

Seems also to work with Futa (not tested ingame yet)
BeaverFuta1.jpg BeaverFuta2.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes