Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Does someone have a nice tutorial or video for the studio mode, I would like to know how to place clothe on the map or interact with them for example.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does someone have a nice tutorial or video for the studio mode, I would like to know how to place clothe on the map or interact with them for example.
I collected some youtube tutorials if I´m starting with Studio myself later on

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
Hey guys,
I'm having a little trouble here. So I've downloaded the most recent version of HS (i think) but for the life of me can't figure out how to get it to display in English.
I get the following message when I select the English flag at the side of the screen, "The language you've chosen does not have translations in your instillation. Translation will be done by Google Translate". (see screenshot)
Upon launching the game the language is still in Japanese.., does anyone have a English language file I can paste in somewhere or are there any other solutions?
Thanks.

Reactions: camper88
Aug 11, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm having a little trouble here. So I've downloaded the most recent version of HS (i think) but for the life of me can't figure out how to get it to display in English.
I get the following message when I select the English flag at the side of the screen, "The language you've chosen does not have translations in your instillation. Translation will be done by Google Translate". (see screenshot)
Upon launching the game the language is still in Japanese.., does anyone have a English language file I can paste in somewhere or are there any other solutions?
Thanks.
Use Windows 10 or 11 or play different games with Linux support. I'm surprised you even managed to run the game in Japanese.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a linux OS, I use wine with games that don't have linux libraries. So can't really use windows 10/11.
I don´t know how far Linux is a problem (I´m on WIN10 and never had troubles with the Repacks), but maybe this can help you

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Is there any way during gameplay, via mod or otherwise, that allows you to keep the characters from closing their eyes? There was an older Manly Marco Mod that apparently did just that, but it was never updated as far as I could find out.

seesed777

Jun 24, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the black screen issue? I've already gone through the threads to see if someone found a fix, but it doesn't look like it. I've tried moving the folder, changing the files from Read-only, running it as administrator, etc.

ravenchild

Dec 9, 2020
Hi guys, I downloaded (from betterrepack website) the Full Pack of HS2 DX 8.1 from torrent and when I try to extract it says the file is corrupt. Does anyone know a safe place where I can download without error?

Last edited:

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Hi guys, I downloaded (from betterrepack website) the Full Pack of HS2 DX 8.1 from torrent and when I try to extract it says the file is corrupt. Does anyone know a safe place where I can download without error?
What did you use to extract it? I had a similar problem when using a couple of other extractors, then tried 7-Zip and it worked fine. Not sure why the problem with the others but worth trying 7-Zip if you haven't already.
Best of luck.

Reactions: turbojoe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't have to change download sources, that just means the copy that got downloaded was corrupted during download, it should be fine once downloaded again. There is always a chance of corruption, but that chance is extremely small, you just got unlucky this time.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the black screen issue? I've already gone through the threads to see if someone found a fix, but it doesn't look like it. I've tried moving the folder, changing the files from Read-only, running it as administrator, etc.
Where did you move the game folder?
In 9 of 10 cases black screen issues are caused by a long file path. Place the game folder on the top of a drive (if possible NOT C:).

Did you install latest Repack R8.1?
Did you run "update" (in Initsetting screen or KK Manager) after install first?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
As Velcrofly recommended use 7Zip to extract.
If you already did so, it´s like Alex said and you´re belonging to the 1 % who got a corrupted torrent download. Then you have to download again.

BetterRepack site is ok ( , torrent file also get direct from )

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Just found an interesting way to add a bit of immersion to the audio, at least for those of us who do not understand the language in game. First, see if you can find some audio clips with sex sounds or dirty talk (sadly no lip sync with that part), then go in game and turn down/off all the audio, get to a scene your interested in, then press control-escape. Find the audio clip that could match the position your doing, then play and loop it. Click back to the game that is in your task bar and enjoy.

Even though it may prove to be a difficult task, it would be nice in the future to have a choice where the characters can speak in English, audio wise.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes