noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
so I tried using studioNEO and I noticed the female models are kinda....off. Like they're never aligned properly. They're always misaligned with the male model, even if they're both at default height and size. The female model is almost always higher than the animation intends for her to be, which isn't usually an issue since you can manually adjust the models to suit.

The problem is if I try to do one of the special anims that includes a prop (wooden horse, tentacles) the model still isn't aligned correctly. She's higher than the prop, and if I try to move her down, the prop moves too so I can never align it properly. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

turbojoe sorry for the tag but you seem like you know a thing or two. Any advice on this?

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
the link is dead. could u please re upload? thanks
the link was not mine, but the one that I found in the discord illusion
Now I myself can't find an entry with this map and a link to mods. It may have been deleted by the author or moderators.
Yesterday I managed to download, and I collected from memory the files that were in the original link

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so I tried using studioNEO and I noticed the female models are kinda....off. Like they're never aligned properly. They're always misaligned with the male model, even if they're both at default height and size. The female model is almost always higher than the animation intends for her to be, which isn't usually an issue since you can manually adjust the models to suit.

The problem is if I try to do one of the special anims that includes a prop (wooden horse, tentacles) the model still isn't aligned correctly. She's higher than the prop, and if I try to move her down, the prop moves too so I can never align it properly. Anyone know what causes this or how to fix it?

turbojoe sorry for the tag but you seem like you know a thing or two. Any advice on this?
Sry, but not worked with StudioNEO yet :cry:
Better you ask this here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-482, there are many people experienced with StudioNEO

Reactions: noobtastic

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So nobody else knows how they be making thick characters? Damn
Oh man - what´s about using the sliders?
First of all you should increase the Body Scale X and Z in Body/Overall.

You can look here for templates to look how others did.
Here a sample card from bakathekawaii
df586b2a2c86ff6426980892dbf272b44e55e9c1.png
Search for his cards

Last edited:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
the link was not mine, but the one that I found in the discord illusion
Now I myself can't find an entry with this map and a link to mods. It may have been deleted by the author or moderators.
Yesterday I managed to download, and I collected from memory the files that were in the original link
Mega
thank you, sirr

KingSlayer15

Aug 14, 2020
Oh man - what´s about using the sliders?
First of all you should increase the Body Scale X and Z in Body/Overall.

You can look here for templates to look how others did.
Here a sample card from bakathekawaii
View attachment 1808528
Search for his cards
so body scale X and Z. Got it. You happen to know how to make stuff like Adler on pixiv or something similar?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so body scale X and Z. Got it. You happen to know how to make stuff like Adler on pixiv or something similar?
Also can these cards be put into the gams?
Don´t know Adler, but as I recommended: open cards you like in character creator, look at the body slider settings and learn how to make thicc girls.

I think all the cards from bakathekawaii you can use in HS2 (into UserData/chara/female).

As I found now the link I gave you are all for Honey Select (1), they don´t work in HS2.
Use , unfortunately there is no search Tag for "thicc".
So you have to work through all 284 pages - have fun :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KingSlayer15

shakus-gravus

May 24, 2020
Other than setting the screen resolution for HS2 using the InitSetting.exe app, is anyone aware of others settings to make HS2 take more full advantage of an Nvidia RTX 3xxx series graphics card? Most likely HS2 doesn't support G-sync, but interested to hear anything you've done to tweak things.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Other than setting the screen resolution for HS2 using the InitSetting.exe app, is anyone aware of others settings to make HS2 take more full advantage of an Nvidia RTX 3xxx series graphics card? Most likely HS2 doesn't support G-sync, but interested to hear anything you've done to tweak things.
There isn't one, Illusion games use RAM instead of dedicated graphics, which allows more people to play.

Ju-One

Jun 10, 2018
anyone have problem extract Full Game R8.1 .RAR?
file corrupt when extract
im download using torrent

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If it says it is corrupt, it is corrupt. No, the copy of the files that gave the error cannot be fixed, you will have to download it again.

ThatGuyNice

Feb 10, 2018
Can someone please help me. I downloaded the game in parts, and most of the files aren't downloaded as a .zip file. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Tried 7-Zip to extract? Working mostly better than WINrar.

Why .RAR? :unsure:
Torrent from here is leading to a 7z file (~45GB) by default. I never had troubles with this.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes