The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Upgrading to a higher BR version is not recommended if you had a very older version (e.g. from R6 to R8.1) - a full new download/install is the better solution.

Tifa seems to cannot find the necessary face type and your game can´t find the maps. Do you have all these Sideloader Modpack folders?
View attachment 1793268

Did you run "update" in Initsettings after you finished the upgrade to R8.1?
This should restore all your Sideloader mods to latest version.
View attachment 1793289

If this doesn´t help I recommend a full new download of BetterRepack R8.1.
If you download direct splitted packs (R8.1 are 14 zip files) from google drive or similar the chance is high to get one corrupted.
If possible try a torrent download (torrent file from here or here ).
Yup, that worked...thanks but i do have 2 questions still, how can you move the POV camera back a bit, its a little too close, especially if you are licking anything (your head seems inside the girl).

2nd, I cant remember how you edit Fur's appearance?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
If you mean the Sideloader Update from InitSettings: what downloaded is is updated.
When starting new update the program will search again and queue only the left not updated mods.

But there is no reason to avoid running update overnight - I´m doing so always when downloading new Repack via torrent (about 12 hours).
Ya, I figured that out when I stopped it and ran it again this morning. I just wasn't sure because my setup uses a shit ton of power 8D Can finally play now...hopefully.

Edit:

Yeah so after all that time and effort, and downloading everything multiple times and doing everything perfectly. I don't know what the hell it is that doesn't play nice with my computer because it still fucking crashes ree. No Honey Select 2 for me I guess.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
2nd, I cant remember how you edit Fur's appearance?
You find Fur card in chara/female/navi named "navi.png".
Copy into female, then you can open her card in character creator and change as you like.
After saving (recommend "save-keep card") rename the new card to navi.png (if you didn´t "keep card") and copy back into navi folder.
Fur-Navi.jpg

Reactions: The_Chugster

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Do re-enable your character exporter and redirect it to use [Ctrl-X], don't just disable it. There has to be a clear record that nothing else claims [Ctrl-E]. This eventually might prove irrelevant, but humor me. Press F1, find exporter, then amend the shortcut:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What does your plugin configuration screen look like when you press F1 and type in "videoexport" fully? Here is mine:

What does your BepInEx\plugins folder look like? Here is mine:

Hey thank you so so much. Got it working.

Yeah I had to "re-enable" the other plugin, and then like you said reassign it to a valid hotkey. Then restart. Then CtrlE was working for Video Export.

Just to share, the VideoExport wasn't working properly even after that, but it turns out I had to just change it to "Built-In" screenshot plugin mode. Using Screenshot Manager as the screenshot plugin caused it to crash.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Sepheyer

Fachry3

Jun 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to add that cum effect (after climax ingame) i can't find them in studeo neo

Apr 14, 2018
Sometimes the stats don't seem to change, does anyone know why? I had primarily anal sex with one of the characters multiple times, yet neither the Ass or Sex stat were changing. They both remained at 0.
Tested with R8.1:

When using "Call a Girl" the stats (Sex, Pain, Ass, Broken, Dependency) seem to raise as expected.

BUT
When selecting "Walk the Hall" any actions done during a scene do not seem to progress those stats.

Is this working as intended?
Or is there a specific mod that needs to be switched off in the KK manager to get also stat progress in the "Walk the Hall" scenes?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Tested with R8.1:

When using "Call a Girl" the stats (Sex, Pain, Ass, Broken, Dependency) seem to raise as expected.

BUT
When selecting "Walk the Hall" any actions done during a scene do not seem to progress those stats.

Is this working as intended?
Or is there a specific mod that needs to be switched off in the KK manager to get also stat progress in the "Walk the Hall" scenes?
Not noticed yet - have to watch this tonight o_O

EDIT: tested with a new (empty) card in "Walk the Hall" - and worked, stats where increasing as expected.
No idea why this isn´t working in your game, anyway it´s NOT intended.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cassio VanBurace

elobavy

Sep 10, 2019
I'm trying to debug a problem and I'm wondering if anyone could help with a test. On my install, I can load any cards fine, until I load the attached card. I don't remember where I got it, but it isn't mine. This card loads just fine, but, once I've loaded it, any card loaded after that, the eyes become unaligned. I think it's the card, but, I want to rule out something broken in my installation. Could someone else load the card, and then another card, and see if the second card looks okay?

This is what happens to the eyes after the card

1652114329680.png

that character is perfect if loaded first, but after loading the problem card, you can see the problem

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I'm trying to debug a problem and I'm wondering if anyone could help with a test. On my install, I can load any cards fine, until I load the attached card. I don't remember where I got it, but it isn't mine. This card loads just fine, but, once I've loaded it, any card loaded after that, the eyes become unaligned. I think it's the card, but, I want to rule out something broken in my installation. Could someone else load the card, and then another card, and see if the second card looks okay?

View attachment 1801671

that character is perfect if loaded first, but after loading the problem card, you can see the problem
I have exactly the same bug. I couldn't reproduce it until you posted your observation. Great job determining the steps to reproduce the issue!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 1801671

Same found as Sepheyer (seems he was faster with testing than I ;)).

I looked at the Card Info
Alexey.jpg
but can´t find any starting point what could cause this issue.
Tried some changes in the face, but nothing changed.
Only found (in creator), that this issue is only seen at the one next card loaded, loading a second next card (or loading the same next card one more time) everything is normal again.

Also ingame I couldn´t find any negative effect, the card is working and all other girls in the same group don´t show any issue.

Therefore I think you can use this card without troubles in your game, only loading in the creator after this card needs to do it twice.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok im having an issue with a new install if R8.1, I cant seem to get a threesome going, ive had sex with a few girls and i though you only had to have sex once before she was receptive to a threesome.

This was fine in my R3 install so has something changed in the latest update or am i doing something wrong?

Oh and can anyone help with the POV mod settings? The guys face in inside the girl on some poses

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok im having an issue with a new install if R8.1, I cant seem to get a threesome going, ive had sex with a few girls and i though you only had to have sex once before she was receptive to a threesome.

This was fine in my R3 install so has something changed in the latest update or am i doing something wrong?

Oh and can anyone help with the POV mod settings? The guys face in inside the girl on some poses
Does your player have the achievement yet?

Reactions: The_Chugster
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes