MLocke

Feb 3, 2021
I made a mod for VR that fixes the known issue of "Various ingame fluids aren't showing". This is for the HS2VR unofficial mod from OrangeSpork. I didn't test it much, but let me know if there's something wrong with it. I can eventually make a fix for some of the other Illusion games since they are pretty similar. You don't need to have fluids set to Simplified in options.

Last edited:

lozuno

Sep 12, 2020
Does anyone have Maya's tattoos mod? (Borderlands) I know there is one, but all links I've found are dead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chicory

Jun 26, 2020
The Hanmen shaders and textures are unique. Here's a quote from his own discord post when he recently released the shader for free, where he mentions DHH/Graphics:

If you try to use his shader with DHH, even a non-Hanmen skin texture will look gray or black. But the Hanmen's SSS skin texture (the missing mod in question) is somehow tied in with the Sub Surface Scattering setting in the Graphics mod, so Graphics is even more important for the texture than for the shader. But realistically they all work together, and the results are impressive once it's dialed in. MrWrongtubes has recently posted a few great examples in the card sharing thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-5129964
This "black skin " situation drove me crazy for a while. Sometimes you can fix the black skin by clicking on a different skin type or using the DHH/Graphics, or checking the colors on the skin, or the tan option or looking for skin overrides, but sometimes the skin will stubbornly stay black.

In such a case you should open the card in the create girl window and click on the icon showing a "Body." on the left click on "Overall." When the window comes up on the right, click on "Material Editor (Body)." Another window will pop up. Going down in the window a bit you will see a line starting "Shader" that will have a pull down window. It will probably say "Hanmen/Next-Gen Body. Click on the arrow for the pull down menu and find the one that says "AIT/Skin True." Exit the "Material Editor (Body)" window then do the same with the Material Editor (Face)," but this time replace "Hanmen.." with "AIT/Skin True Face." Exit again and it will be normal skin that you can modify normally. Or you can simply click the reset button on the right side of the "Shader" line. If you want the Hanman shader, then you should get the mods that go with it and install them.

Last edited:

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Quick question: In Playhome there was premade bruises and stuff like that, that were part of tattoos...

Is there any premade packs of bruises, red ass etc. stuff for HS2? Or am I looking at figuring it out though the tattoo method for myself?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Quick question: In Playhome there was premade bruises and stuff like that, that were part of tattoos...

Is there any premade packs of bruises, red ass etc. stuff for HS2? Or am I looking at figuring it out though the tattoo method for myself?
Look at illusion discord ai-hs2 overlays

Reactions: T_Abraxas

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Downloaded all the parts, extracted and launched. All I got is a black screen for like 10 minutes now. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Found some fixes deeper in the replies
1) Move the game directory somewhere where it has a short path...so like put the main game folder on your desktop or something
2) launch the game in fullscreen mode from InitSetting

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Downloaded all the parts, extracted and launched. All I got is a black screen for like 10 minutes now. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Found some fixes deeper in the replies
1) Move the game directory somewhere where it has a short path...so like put the main game folder on your desktop or something
2) launch the game in fullscreen mode from InitSetting
(y) In 9 of 10 cases Black Screen long file pathes are the reason!

And delete unneccessary intermediate folders like "[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect......."

Reactions: alex2011

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I have found Lunafreya character card yet when I load the character card, it shows missing texture & mods. Does anyone here has it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have found Lunafreya character card yet when I load the character card, it shows missing texture & mods. Does anyone here has it?
Tried this card, there is everything missing!
You should have a special zipmod to this character card which includes all the necessary stuff for the character and the clothing too.
This is the Card Info
AndyLuna-Info.jpg

Reactions: NightShadeX
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes