The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Ok can someone help me...I have just upgraded via several incremental upgrades to BR8.1, and ive hit 2 issues, the first was present before the upgrade, Tifa's buggy eyes:
hs2 error 2.jpg

And the 2nd seems to have come up after the upgrade, cant select a map:
hs2 error 1.jpg

If anyone can let me know how to fix both of these...I did try to download a straight BR8.1 install but all were corrupt

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Im looking for a studio neo 2 realistic dance studio looking map, anyone have this and is willing to share? I cant really find any realistic looking maps for dance use. the best one i found is from makotoyuki, but even his maps looks like they are from the ps2 era. would appreciate if someone can share or link to a good map mod.
I've not seen one as a Map, however I have seen one in a Scene that was shared on Arca Live. I've just tried adding it as an attachment but it is too large for this site. Here is a link to the post on Arca Live.
Hope it is what you are looking for.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ok can someone help me...I have just upgraded via several incremental upgrades to BR8.1, and ive hit 2 issues, the first was present before the upgrade, Tifa's buggy eyes:
View attachment 1792940

And the 2nd seems to have come up after the upgrade, cant select a map:
View attachment 1792941

If anyone can let me know how to fix both of these...I did try to download a straight BR8.1 install but all were corrupt
Upgrading to a higher BR version is not recommended if you had a very older version (e.g. from R6 to R8.1) - a full new download/install is the better solution.

Tifa seems to cannot find the necessary face type and your game can´t find the maps. Do you have all these Sideloader Modpack folders?
mods-folder.jpg

Did you run "update" in Initsettings after you finished the upgrade to R8.1?
This should restore all your Sideloader mods to latest version.
Sideloader-Update.jpg

If this doesn´t help I recommend a full new download of BetterRepack R8.1.
If you download direct splitted packs (R8.1 are 14 zip files) from google drive or similar the chance is high to get one corrupted.
If possible try a torrent download (torrent file from here or here ).

Reactions: alex2011

MasterThaddeus

Nov 7, 2020
I'm insanely new to this and just got the torrent to download. Am I still able to install all the side stuff without a torrent?

ShenMeiying

May 27, 2019
I've not seen one as a Map, however I have seen one in a Scene that was shared on Arca Live. I've just tried adding it as an attachment but it is too large for this site. Here is a link to the post on Arca Live.
Hope it is what you are looking for.
thankyou, it looks exactly like what i want, but when i downloaded it, and put it in my scenes folder it wont load, i also downloaded the 24 mb file. put it in my vnge folder and tried to load it as a vnge scene aswell but it doesnt work, do you have any idea how i can make it work in hs2's studio neo 2?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm insanely new to this and just got the torrent to download. Am I still able to install all the side stuff without a torrent?
What did you download? This BetterRepack R8.1?
TorrentR8-1.jpg
This is the game and all current community mods for the game included.
The Sideloader Modpack Studio is only for StudioNeo, you don´t need this for the game. But you can download it later if you want to work more with StudioNeo.

Extract preferably with 7-Zip into a folder on the top of a drive, start via InitSetting.exe, make your settings and start the game (pic is from old R8).
InitSetting.jpg

Reactions: alex2011

Initorel

Jul 9, 2018
Finally got my hands on Oculus, but I can't turn on GraphicsMod in VR, the shortcut just doesn't work. DHH and console work just fine. Has anyone got any clue? I need dat SSS enabled! By the way, I can't run GraphicsMod in Studio as well. If there's a solution for studio maybe it works for VR too? Thanks!

Update: I was able to turn on GraphicsMod in Studio (not sure what was the problem). Still no luck with VR :(

Update2: I found the mod with Inspector (Components -> Graphics), however toggling it on and off does not change the values:

View attachment 1080832
Update3: I figured out that toggling it on and off indeed changes flags Enabled and isActiveAndEnabled, however flag isLoaded stays False and changing it to True manually does nothing...
found a solution!

On version , - preset with working SSS.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
still cant make it work, but this website you linked has alot of good scenes.
It takes an age to load but it works for me.
Some of tha author's other scenes are same - very large and take ages to load.
I'll try loading it, deleting a lot of the scene & character data then saving it for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShenMeiying

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Hey i wanna ask about evankstein (he is famous author using honey select to make his comics) he didn't published any new chapter since a month.. if anyone know what happens to him tell me ...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey i wanna ask about evankstein (he is famous author using honey select to make his comics) he didn't published any new chapter since a month.. if anyone know what happens to him tell me ...
Look
Here he says he had troubles with his PC, Fateless 14 will be released in a few days.
I get them always from here

Btw: you have noticed this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138 ?

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So I'm doing the mod update right now and jesus oh lord is this slow. I have 3hrs left and would rather not keep my computer on all night. If I cancel, will I have to do everything all over again, or will it now only download the files that weren't downloaded previously?

solomen

Jun 25, 2017
I cannot start the scene in VR mode. It used to play fine when pressing up on the joystick but now it doesn't work no matter what I try.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Well the graphics do look a fuck ton better compared to one that's for sure. But then again, that's not saying much.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So I'm doing the mod update right now and jesus oh lord is this slow. I have 3hrs left and would rather not keep my computer on all night. If I cancel, will I have to do everything all over again, or will it now only download the files that weren't downloaded previously?
If you mean the Sideloader Update from InitSettings: what downloaded is is updated.
When starting new update the program will search again and queue only the left not updated mods.

But there is no reason to avoid running update overnight - I´m doing so always when downloading new Repack via torrent (about 12 hours).

Reactions: KoroG90

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Look
Here he says he had troubles with his PC, Fateless 14 will be released in a few days.
I get them always from here

Btw: you have noticed this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138 ?
Thank you very much...
No i didn't notice this... i am a new member in this thread..and i started learning how to use honey select just this weak

Reactions: turbojoe
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes