alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
and one more question how can i create a girl or how can get the mood broken on a girl to play night park service
Basically do things like spanking a bunch and she will break, though it is easier with things like the glass heart trait applied to the girl.

Reactions: bladex2020

bladex2020

Dec 20, 2020
Basically do things like spanking a bunch and she will break, though it is easier with things like the glass heart trait applied to the girl.
ok thank you..and can i ask one mroe thing i have downloaded a realistic chaarcter for hs2 but it is in .var format..how can i install this character.thank you

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok thank you..and can i ask one mroe thing i have downloaded a realistic chaarcter for hs2 but it is in .var format..how can i install this character.thank you
Characters have to be in a .PNG that was created by the game, so I don't know of any way to use a .VAR.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How to get a girl broken you can see in the Wiki link I gave you above..........READ and understand ;)

A working character card has to be a .png-file in 252x352 resolution (normal card) or greater ("big cards").

DevilsBane99

Aug 22, 2020
nevermind, i resolved the issue. I found out that i was incorrectly installing mono to the Wine Prefix, which the instruction specifically state to NOT use.
Would you mind sharing a guide to install this on linux? Is there a proton version . I'm having issues with the bat files as well.

hhanson109

Jan 29, 2019
HELP!!

I am trying to extract the file but it comes up with an error tab, *WinRAR: Diagnostic messages* *Cannot open*

Am I doing something wrong or using the wrong applications. I tries using 7zip and WinRAR try and non is working

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Didn't mix any links this time when downloading the game this time. Yeah I have no idea what's causing the game to completely shut down my computer:mad::cry:If I throw up my output log to you guys, will give some insight to what's causing the crashes?

I went back to CP2077 and through everything to max to see if there were any issues and no issues but as soon as the lady is about to introduce me to my room; my whole computer crashes.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
HELP!!

I am trying to extract the file but it comes up with an error tab, *WinRAR: Diagnostic messages* *Cannot open*

Am I doing something wrong or using the wrong applications. I tries using 7zip and WinRAR try and non is working
Seems file is corrupted, you have to download again.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Didn't mix any links this time when downloading the game this time. Yeah I have no idea what's causing the game to completely shut down my computer:mad::cry:If I throw up my output log to you guys, will give some insight to what's causing the crashes?

I went back to CP2077 and through everything to max to see if there were any issues and no issues but as soon as the lady is about to introduce me to my room; my whole computer crashes.
Did you follow my recommendation from here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8007487?
Believe me, it´s absolutely unusual that this game is causing ctd´s when downloaded and installed properly!

Reactions: alex2011

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
Dumb question, but is there any way to export animated scenes (as webm, mp4 etc etc) from the studio? Renders is no problem but hitting a bunch of renders in a row and sewing them back together is tedious and wastes huge amounts of space. Whenever I search it up I get HS1 answers only. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any plugins or mods for this?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Hmm, ya I didn't click update before(this is gonna take a while even without the Studio crap I don't use lol)but why would that cause my entire computer to kill itself. I honestly would prefer it crash to desktop instead of straight up hard crashing shutting my computer off all together.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Dumb question, but is there any way to export animated scenes (as webm, mp4 etc etc) from the studio? Renders is no problem but hitting a bunch of renders in a row and sewing them back together is tedious and wastes huge amounts of space. Whenever I search it up I get HS1 answers only. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any plugins or mods for this?
You can use the VideoExport plugin. First, check if you have it installed: press F1 and search for the name. If it is there, note the shortcut.

If you do not have it installed, there is a plugin copy included with your installation - is in the Sideloader's optional mods. Grab it from there, then F1, then shortcut to bring up the plugin menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uuunnless you already use this plugin, and are searching for yet something better. Welp, there is a destop capture, such as OBS. But eventually you will run into Studio Neo studders where due to light change the scene freezes and skips frames. OBS can't handle these, but VideoExport handles event the most reflection intensive multi-chara scenes mostly smoothly capturing the render flow.

I.e. here is an example of what OBS was chocking on, yet VideoExport handled like a pro:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hmm, ya I didn't click update before(this is gonna take a while even without the Studio crap I don't use lol)but why would that cause my entire computer to kill itself. I honestly would prefer it crash to desktop instead of straight up hard crashing shutting my computer off all together.
Sry, for this game I can´t tell you more than make a new download and install (only extracting the 7z) into a folder on top of a drive (ssd if possible).
But a completely pc shutdown may rather be caused by a hardware problem. This game is very memory heavy - you should also test your RAM configuration (memtest, 3DMark.......).

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes