Dahonko

Aug 6, 2017
Tried a new install yet?
When did this issue appear? Suddenly or after update? What Repack number?

Man - when you want help you should give a little more informations...........o_O
Didn't update existing game. I made a clean install of R8.1.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks, I will give it a try. Btw, do you know how to download character card from pixiv? I can't find any place to download and saved png images didn't work.
Sites like Pixiv are set up to view images, not store container files that are commonly used as images. Unfortunately, it will often times download as an image from sites like that, leaving behind the character metadata. The only way to get them to load if they won't is to download them again because the file not loading means it only downloaded the image.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sites like Pixiv are set up to view images, not store container files that are commonly used as images. Unfortunately, it will often times download as an image from sites like that, leaving behind the character metadata. The only way to get them to load if they won't is to download them again because the file not loading means it only downloaded the image.
Thanks. I just found out the author actually post the download link for the card in the comment so all good;)

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Didn't update existing game. I made a clean install of R8.1.
Ok, then it´s getting difficult, cuz R8.1 new install should work well out of the box.
Did you place the game on the top of the drive as generally recommended? The game doesn´t like long file pathes.

Further possibilities: delete all and try a new install.
Next step: did you direct download splitted packs? There is a chance that one pack is corrupted.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So does HS2 allow one to replace the male model with a futa or does that still require a mod to do? If not, more Ugly Bastards/Otakus to make:ROFLMAO:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 1776466
Anyone knows on how to get a preview image on these?
Those images do not yet exist. The pose files are text files and do not contain image data to match the poses. Eventually the pose files will have corresponding images generated.

For the time being, until the pose creators distribute the image enabled poses, you can generate images for the poses yourself by clicking "Save" and taking a screenshot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But! There is a better pose utility, a part of the VGNE suit, called Pose Library. Much easier to use, much faster, much everything. It works with bodies, faces, and with bones. Highly recommended!

HS2_2022-04-26-04-36-20-597.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So does HS2 allow one to replace the male model with a futa or does that still require a mod to do? If not, more Ugly Bastards/Otakus to make:ROFLMAO:
BetterRepack all inclusive, no extra mods needed :D

In "Characters" go to "Player" and choose the above right (red) icon - there you can see your female, as Futanari marked characters
FutaPlayer.jpg

When creating the Body you have to activate "Futanari", and choose Penis or Strapon in Uncensor Selector
FutaCreator.jpg FutaPenis.jpg

Reactions: KoroG90

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Alright dumb question cuz I'm not downloading over 120gbs lmao. The all in one pack includes the side loader stuff right?:whistle::unsure:

A more pressing issue. Anyone might know why the game is hard crashing my computer every time I try to click play? Running a 3090 here so I shouldn't be having any issues. But going from 4k to 1440p with a locked 60fps even causes the game to crash and shut down my whole computer as soon as the doors open.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Yeeah, not gonna risk frying my 3090 over Illusion not knowing how to fucking optimize their fucking shit.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Alright dumb question cuz I'm not downloading over 120gbs lmao. The all in one pack includes the side loader stuff right?:whistle::unsure:

A more pressing issue. Anyone might know why the game is hard crashing my computer every time I try to click play? Running a 3090 here so I shouldn't be having any issues. But going from 4k to 1440p with a locked 60fps even causes the game to crash and shut down my whole computer as soon as the doors open.
Your CTD´s have nothing to do with your 3090. The game is designed to run also on integrated graphics, most important is RAM.
There must be a heavy conflict in the game system to CTD, maybe a bad install.

Try a new clean install (preferably latest Repack R8.1) nearest top of the drive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KoroG90

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Your CTD´s have nothing to do with your 3090. The game is designed to run also on integrated graphics, most important is RAM.
There must be a heavy conflict in the game system to CTD, maybe a bad install.

Try a new clean install (preferably latest Repack R8.1) nearest top of the drive.
I have to agree with Turbojoe here, it sounds like a bad file in your copy, which should be fixable by getting a new copy. Yes, I am aware of the size of the game making that harder, but it is basically the only fix for something this severe. Also a note that my copy works fine, so it has to be a bad download.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Well.....I didn't install the game that's for sure. I just clicked on the Exe or launching it from the launcher first. I was looking around the files to see if I could install it but figured it was just a cracked copy. 8D Guess I'll try again tomorrow after downloading everything. . . Knock on wood:eek:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well.....I didn't install the game that's for sure. I just clicked on the Exe or launching it from the launcher first. I was looking around the files to see if I could install it but figured it was just a cracked copy. 8D Guess I'll try again tomorrow after downloading everything. . . Knock on wood:eek:
This game isn´t really to be installed, only extract the zipped download file/files (depending on download from torrent one big .7z or direct download 14 splitted 7z files) to a game folder nearest top of the drive.
Launching is via InitSetting.exe, in the launching screen you make first your graphic settings, then start the game (or StudioNEO if you have).
InitSetting.jpg

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Those images do not yet exist. The pose files are text files and do not contain image data to match the poses. Eventually the pose files will have corresponding images generated.

For the time being, until the pose creators distribute the image enabled poses, you can generate images for the poses yourself by clicking "Save" and taking a screenshot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But! There is a better pose utility, a part of the VGNE suit, called Pose Library. Much easier to use, much faster, much everything. It works with bodies, faces, and with bones. Highly recommended!

View attachment 1776493
I will try out your wise advice, much appreciated

Do you happen to have any tips regarding how to make asses look less polygonated?
It is keeping me awake at night, dreading the booty shoots

A pain, I am sure you'll agree, no man should have to endure

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
I will try out your wise advice, much appreciated

Do you happen to have any tips regarding how to make asses look less polygonated?
It is keeping me awake at night, dreading the booty shoots

A pain, I am sure you'll agree, no man should have to endure
Can you post a screenshot showing the issue? There are degrees of severity to this particular item, and you might be at where there are no further cures, or at where there is an easy fix.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
This game isn´t really to be installed, only extract the zipped download file/files (depending on download from torrent one big .7z or direct download 14 splitted 7z files) to a game folder nearest top of the drive.
Launching is via InitSetting.exe, in the launching screen you make first your graphic settings, then start the game (or StudioNEO if you have).
View attachment 1777660
Ya, that's what I did. An every time I tried to launch the game, as soon as the doors opened and I was about to be greeted, it'd hard crashing forcing me to restart my computer:cry:

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Can you post a screenshot showing the issue? There are degrees of severity to this particular item, and you might be at where there are no further cures, or at where there is an easy fix.
I'll send you a PM! :D

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes