turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Ya, that's what I did. An every time I tried to launch the game, as soon as the doors opened and I was about to be greeted, it'd hard crashing forcing me to restart my computer:cry:
Ok, you mean you crash when the tutorial should start?
So maybe the tutorial sequence is not installed correct. But I have no idea how to repair only this.

As I recommended (and Alex confirmed) you should delete the whole game and try a new clean install.
Eventually you need a new download too, if your existing download is corrupted.
For extracting I recommend 7-Zip.

Reactions: alex2011

syker100

Feb 1, 2022
Hello, I have a problem, I can't play with Nami because somehow I don't have these mods...
but I have them, I updated the game via kkmanager and still nothing...pls help. 1650993405532.png

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Ok, you mean you crash when the tutorial should start?
So maybe the tutorial sequence is not installed correct. But I have no idea how to repair only this.

As I recommended (and Alex confirmed) you should delete the whole game and try a new clean install.
Eventually you need a new download too, if your existing download is corrupted.
For extracting I recommend 7-Zip.
Do you think this could be from downloading the game from different links? I'll try one more time using just links from one source instead of mixing and matching :unsure:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello, I have a problem, I can't play with Nami because somehow I don't have these mods...
but I have them, I updated the game via kkmanager and still nothing...pls help. View attachment 1778168
It sounds like the character is using an older version of something on her than the one in your files (character cards save the exact version of any item applied). Take her stuff off and put it back on again.

Do you think this could be from downloading the game from different links? I'll try one more time using just links from one source instead of mixing and matching :unsure:
That is unlikely, but entirely possible. I definitely recommend trying that.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sounds like you have downloaded splitted packs. There the chance is higher to get a corrupted file.
If possible use torrent, this is working more reliable.
Torrent file from here ore direct from here

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Sounds like you have downloaded splitted packs. There the chance is higher to get a corrupted file.
If possible use torrent, this is working more reliable.
Torrent file from here ore direct from here
Ya, that's what I did with one of the files because I didn't want to wait like 9 hours after downloading from one of the other hosts.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
but I have them, I updated the game via kkmanager and still nothing...pls help. View attachment 1778168
Are you sure you have these mods?
In my fully updated Repack R8.1 I can only find 6 Nami mods from tAOb (in mods/Sideloader Modpack/tAOb) but not these two your screenshot is showing.
Maybe they are meanwhile outdated and deleted from the author resepctively ScrewThisNoise (the administrator of BetterRepack).
Therefore you have to find a suitable substitute.
Try to find out in character creator what item is missing and replace it with one similar you have and like, then save the card (new or overwrite).

pedro.dantas

Nov 7, 2018
I recently downloaded the game with torrent, but i can't start any sex scene after extract it (even with Fur), nothing happens after any click, does anyone has the same problem or may help?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I recently downloaded the game with torrent, but i can't start any sex scene after extract it (even with Fur), nothing happens after any click, does anyone has the same problem or may help?
Whether the file got corrupted whilst download (torrent probability of error <1%) or you made a bad install.
Did you place the game main folder on top of the drive?
Start via InitSettings?

syker100

Feb 1, 2022
Are you sure you have these mods?
In my fully updated Repack R8.1 I can only find 6 Nami mods from tAOb (in mods/Sideloader Modpack/tAOb) but not these two your screenshot is showing.
Maybe they are meanwhile outdated and deleted from the author resepctively ScrewThisNoise (the administrator of BetterRepack).
Therefore you have to find a suitable substitute.
Try to find out in character creator what item is missing and replace it with one similar you have and like, then save the card (new or overwrite).
Can you tell me how to do that please, I don't know how...please

luigipagigio

Dec 18, 2018
why can't I get past 20 fps with a girl loaded in game? rtx 3080 runs at 100% with this game, 64 gb of ram and 5800x still can't get past 20 fps

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
why can't I get past 20 fps with a girl loaded in game? rtx 3080 runs at 100% with this game, 64 gb of ram and 5800x still can't get past 20 fps
This could be a bad mod interaction, but I couldn't even begin to tell you what mod would interact badly with what other mod since I don't have the issue.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Может уже где то спрашивали. Но спрошу ещё раз. Вернули возможность рост менять при создании мужского персонажа? Если нет то скажите как настраивать рост без этого. Я знаю есть разные варианты, но как по сравнению с женским персонажем настраивать его. К примеру чтобы они были одного роста. Женский персонаж вроде 50 рост, а мужской где то 75 вроде. Если была бы возможность то просто ставишь 50 и всё, а сейчас как делать чтобы было понятно выше ты или ниже сделал и насколько.

Maybe it's already been asked somewhere. But I'll ask again. Have they returned the ability to change height when creating a male character? If not, then tell me how to adjust the growth without it. I know there are different options, but how to customize it compared to a female character. For example, they should be the same height. The female character is like 50 height, and the male character is somewhere around 75. If there was an opportunity, then you just put 50 and that’s it, but now how to do it so that it’s clear whether you did it higher or lower and how much.

bladex2020

Dec 20, 2020
Hello everyone how are you..I will need some help from you guys so i have recently downloaded Honey Select 2:Libido DX BetterRepack R8 from ScrewThisNoise Patreon page,and now i want to know how can i unlock the BDSM service in VIP Lobby,i have only played the NightPool service.Here is a screenshot from the game..If anyone can help then write me..Thanks guys Honeyselect 2 Dx Betterrepack R8 Screenshot 2022.04.28 - 14.08.17.78.png

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Does anyone have a character card given or a scene with it?
This card was also searched on yuki-portal.
It is also written in the comments that there is a stage for the studio, but the search there did not give anything.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone how are you..I will need some help from you guys so i have recently downloaded Honey Select 2:Libido DX BetterRepack R8 from ScrewThisNoise Patreon page,and now i want to know how can i unlock the BDSM service in VIP Lobby,i have only played the NightPool service.Here is a screenshot from the game..If anyone can help then write me..Thanks guys View attachment 1781126
You have to pay attention to the girls feeling icons assigned to the service you want.
You need to have minimum 1 girl with this special state in your active group to play this service.
For BDSM one girl must have "Enjoyment".

Here is a Feeling guide

As you can see in my quick test I have no girl with Favour and Broken in my active group.
VIP-Service.jpg

Reactions: bladex2020
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes