KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Sry, for this game I can´t tell you more than make a new download and install (only extracting the 7z) into a folder on top of a drive (ssd if possible).
But a completely pc shutdown may rather be caused by a hardware problem. This game is very memory heavy - you should also test your RAM configuration (memtest, 3DMark.......).
Well once all this is downloaded, I'll move the main folder to the desktop since I got a "The game is installed in a deep file system" error, but I feel that wouldn't be an issue. My ram is fine, no way does this game use 32gigs:ROFLMAO: I feel it can't be my hardware since this issue only happens on this game.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Dumb question, but is there any way to export animated scenes (as webm, mp4 etc etc) from the studio? Renders is no problem but hitting a bunch of renders in a row and sewing them back together is tedious and wastes huge amounts of space. Whenever I search it up I get HS1 answers only. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see any plugins or mods for this?
You can use the VideoExport plugin. First, check if you have it installed: press F1 and search for the name. If it is there, note the shortcut.

If you do not have it installed, there is a plugin copy included with your installation - is in the Sideloader's optional mods. Grab it from there, then F1, then shortcut to bring up the plugin menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uuunnless you already use this plugin, and are searching for yet something better. Welp, there is a destop capture, such as OBS. But eventually you will run into Studio Neo studders where due to light change the scene freezes and skips frames. OBS can't handle these, but VideoExport handles event the most reflection intensive multi-chara scenes mostly smoothly capturing the render flow.

I.e. here is an example of what OBS was chocking on, yet VideoExport handled like a pro:

I use OBS to record the animation from inside the studio, then trim off any unwanted bits in editing. That's all I can think of, tried actually making videos, but they come with no sound when I do use any sort of plugin.

Well once all this is downloaded, I'll move the main folder to the desktop since I got a "The game is installed in a deep file system" error, but I feel that wouldn't be an issue. My ram is fine, no way does this game use 32gigs:ROFLMAO: I feel it can't be my hardware since this issue only happens on this game.
Actually, it is very possible for this game to use 32GB of RAM under the right conditions, RAM is the absolute most vital hardware component to Illusion games, but you would need to put in a ton of characters to do that. That said, no, that would not be causing this unless it was putting so much heat on your computer from how hard it was working that it overheated, causing the computer to shut itself off to avoid damage from the heat.

Reactions: turbojoe

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I use OBS to record the animation from inside the studio, then trim off any unwanted bits in editing. That's all I can think of, tried actually making videos, but they come with no sound when I do use any sort of plugin.

Actually, it is very possible for this game to use 32GB of RAM under the right conditions, RAM is the absolute most vital hardware component to Illusion games, but you would need to put in a ton of characters to do that. That said, no, that would not be causing this unless it was putting so much heat on your computer from how hard it was working that it overheated, causing the computer to shut itself off to avoid damage from the heat.
Yeah, I only have two or three characters at max with these games. But not even being able to get past the introduction before it shits itself and this being the only game to cause it is pretty weird and very annoying

Reactions: alex2011

T_Abraxas

Jun 26, 2020
You can use the VideoExport plugin. First, check if you have it installed: press F1 and search for the name. If it is there, note the shortcut.

If you do not have it installed, there is a plugin copy included with your installation - is in the Sideloader's optional mods. Grab it from there, then F1, then shortcut to bring up the plugin menu.

Uuunnless you already use this plugin, and are searching for yet something better. Welp, there is a destop capture, such as OBS. But eventually you will run into Studio Neo studders where due to light change the scene freezes and skips frames. OBS can't handle these, but VideoExport handles event the most reflection intensive multi-chara scenes mostly smoothly capturing the render flow.

I.e. here is an example of what OBS was chocking on, yet VideoExport handled like a pro:

Ok installed VideoExport no problem: I had it it just didn't come installed.

However next stupid problem: there's no hotkey/shortcut, nor field to input one in the settings.

Looks like Ctrl E is the default however the dumb character exporter already claimed it so I wonder if that fucked it up. Even if I turn the character exporter off I think it's already loaded incorrectly or something. All the VideoExport settings are there in the F1 menu, but no hotkey field.

I changed the name of the character export .DLL to try to stop it from loading but it still loads....not sure how to fix this.

Not sure if anyone else has run into this.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Ok installed VideoExport no problem: I had it it just didn't come installed.

However next stupid problem: there's no hotkey/shortcut, nor field to input one in the settings.

Looks like Ctrl E is the default however the dumb character exporter already claimed it so I wonder if that fucked it up. Even if I turn the character exporter off I think it's already loaded incorrectly or something. All the VideoExport settings are there in the F1 menu, but no hotkey field.

I changed the name of the character export .DLL to try to stop it from loading but it still loads....not sure how to fix this.

Not sure if anyone else has run into this.
Do re-enable your character exporter and redirect it to use [Ctrl-X], don't just disable it. There has to be a clear record that nothing else claims [Ctrl-E]. This eventually might prove irrelevant, but humor me. Press F1, find exporter, then amend the shortcut:

What does your plugin configuration screen look like when you press F1 and type in "videoexport" fully? Here is mine:

What does your BepInEx\plugins folder look like? Here is mine:

Last edited:

ShenMeiying

May 27, 2019
Hi can someone share hs2 vmd play plugin please, i cant find it anywhere. its missing from my optional mods folder for some reason. thankyou

halkice

Apr 16, 2021
So I Have a couple of intersting questiongs in mind. Im not a coder i just dabble around alot with 3d animations and what not but Anywas...1. Would real time Physics ever be into the game or if its even possible. And 2...Is there a way i can export these models and pre rig a bunch of shit to it...I would really just want to fix up PreMade ready to go Character collisions. unless the actual Bone colliders already serve a purpose besides moving butt cheeck and the titts.....Im not going to ask a million questions on the subject of.....Ready to go free Get your imagination going like.. Pre rigged ready for ragdoll simulation No more clipping...But i will Deffinitaly Make that a thing for everyone If someone can tell me ..You cant

Aug 11, 2020
So I Have a couple of intersting questiongs in mind. Im not a coder i just dabble around alot with 3d animations and what not but Anywas...1. Would real time Physics ever be into the game or if its even possible. And 2...Is there a way i can export these models and pre rig a bunch of shit to it...I would really just want to fix up PreMade ready to go Character collisions. unless the actual Bone colliders already serve a purpose besides moving butt cheeck and the titts.....Im not going to ask a million questions on the subject of.....Ready to go free Get your imagination going like.. Pre rigged ready for ragdoll simulation No more clipping...But i will Deffinitaly Make that a thing for everyone If someone can tell me ..You cant
HS2\[OPTIONAL] Mods\[Grey] MeshExporter v0.1.5.5

saj113

Feb 25, 2019
Hey guys, could someone help me to find why I don't see any events except H event ? How to enable 'sleeping', 'bath', etc events ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. Probably not, that could put quite a bit of strain on a PC without dedicated graphics since the Illusion games are designed around RAM so as to avoid needing dedicated graphics, expanding the player base by a significant amount.

Hey guys, could someone help me to find why I don't see any events except H event ? How to enable 'sleeping', 'bath', etc events ?
What kind of event appears depends on the girl's current state, where she is, and a bit of RNG also seems to be in play. For example, broken girls will ALWAYS have an H event if they are anywhere you can go. Also, I do believe the first interaction of any girl is her first H event for whatever reason, every new group I add starts with an H event for every girl.

NGStaph

Mar 31, 2021
I'm having trouble getting the mods/translation running on the latest release in linux. I have followed the steps which has always worked for me when used with proton. wine cannot load DLLs from the Mono directory.

Other repacks(AIS,etc) seem to work just fine in the prefix.

Last edited:

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
Can anyone let me know what i have to tweak to adjust the FOV in the POV mod?

Its just a bit too close but changing the FOV doesnt seem to do much...or do i need to make bigger changes?

Also is there a setting to avoid the bed or the floor disappearing when in POV mode?

ShenMeiying

May 27, 2019
Im looking for a studio neo 2 realistic dance studio looking map, anyone have this and is willing to share? I cant really find any realistic looking maps for dance use. the best one i found is from makotoyuki, but even his maps looks like they are from the ps2 era. would appreciate if someone can share or link to a good map mod.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes