Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Hello,
got a question for the settings avoid broken. Where can i find it in the settings after i unlocked it in the achievments.

Jan 8, 2018
The only real difference with the release of R9 is that R9 uses the Japanese version of the game with a translation rip from the Steam version of the game while SB2 is only for people who bought the Steam version of the game, which has things removed like the studio and I will bet they had to, once again, submit to some form of censorship of the sex part to get it on Steam like the last two games.
So would it be recommended that I get All-In-One (DX R7) ? over the steam version?

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
I currently have version 8.1, so does that mean I have to install the whole version 9 game again? Updates took way too long for me and I don't want to wait again

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
I currently have version 8.1, so does that mean I have to install the whole version 9 game again? Updates took way too long for me and I don't want to wait again
Well I use the update exe 8.1 to 9 from betterepack and it's was not long

Kr27

Donor
Jul 20, 2018
Is the torrent link in the main post outdated? It tried downloading 100gb of updates
You can use the one on this page just select HoneySelect 2 DX on the left and after on the right "Nya Torrent Magnet" under "Full Pack". This one is working fine (PS: when I wrote that you need for the moment to do the update after to go to R9 because the torent link is downloading R8.1)

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
My multiple times proven method is to make a full new install and keep the old version as Backup, until the new version is running fine. You can store the old game extern if you don´t have enough space on your drives.

Here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189 is a detailed guide from Sykosis how to transfer all your own stuff to the new install.

Reactions: alex2011

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I have used the forum search function, but just to be sure - can this game feature femdom scenes? From what I understand, there are certain limitations such as no pegging? (Either way, I'm downloading, really great repack, I remember how much of a pain installing Custom Maid 3D 2 was.)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ScrewThisNoise
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes