Jul 9, 2020
I dont know how good mod it is? (meaby, risk destroy your mod compilations)
Or its just Cards, dont forgot use transeaders(chrom or r same program for your browsers)

Thx for mats1974 shared JAPANES web

HS2_2022-06-05-23-11-54-967-scaled.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have used the forum search function, but just to be sure - can this game feature femdom scenes? From what I understand, there are certain limitations such as no pegging? (Either way, I'm downloading, really great repack, I remember how much of a pain installing Custom Maid 3D 2 was.)
Not so far I know.
We have the only the Woman-led H-Scenes, but these are not explicitly dominating as I guess you mean.
Woman-led.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
Sideloader Modpack - Studio folder --- where do i put contents of this folder or leave as is ? i.e do i put on mods folder or StudioNEOV2_Data folder?

bababoey123123

Aug 31, 2020
hello :> i m new and i bought the steam version of HS2. After Installing the SB2 patch, do i need to install the betterrepack R9 patch too? I want to try more content.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Sideloader Modpack - Studio folder --- where do i put contents of this folder or leave as is ? i.e do i put on mods folder or StudioNEOV2_Data folder?
Put all of the Sideloader Modpack folders into the mods folder.

hello :> i m new and i bought the steam version of HS2. After Installing the SB2 patch, do i need to install the betterrepack R9 patch too? I want to try more content.
No, you are likely to break your game that way. R9 uses the Japanese version of the game with the translation ripped from the Steam version, the Japanese version and the Steam version are typically not compatible in a way that lets you combine them.

bababoey123123

Aug 31, 2020
Put all of the Sideloader Modpack folders into the mods folder.

No, you are likely to break your game that way. R9 uses the Japanese version of the game with the translation ripped from the Steam version, the Japanese version and the Steam version are typically not compatible in a way that lets you combine them.
I see, i guess i just download the game here then... thanks a lot!

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When you read this thoroughly https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8297962 you can see, that ScrewThisNoise has included the Sideloader Modpack into the SB2 Patch Full Version (~40GB) yet.
I´m not so sure that it has less content as BetterRepack.
And as Alex said: original game (BetterRepack) and Steam version are NOT compatible.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

bababoey123123

Aug 31, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
well i hope STN can make that compatible one day, that will make my day :>
There's no need to, the translation is the only thing that was added to the Steam version, all the other changes were things being removed like the studio. With the rip of the translation being included in R9, that makes the Steam version entirely useless.

RedGreen3

Apr 13, 2020
Does the R8.1 to R9 update include the translation? I don't want to download ~70 GB of data... Also, why is R9 so big? I can't imagine gaining ~30 GB of data over the previous release with mods and text strings alone.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does the R8.1 to R9 update include the translation? I don't want to download ~70 GB of data... Also, why is R9 so big? I can't imagine gaining ~30 GB of data over the previous release with mods and text strings alone.
It should, anything to do with R9 should be able to provide the ripped translation. It is so big because there was quite a bit updated across the entire repack. While the things coming from Illusion are small, that cannot be said about the things that came from the modding community. The game itself is also not exactly small.

Reactions: RedGreen3

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes, the new translation pack is part of R9, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8283450
Seems that and other new and updated mods had increased the file size (+80GB!)
TorrentR9.jpg

The Sideloader Modpack Studio u don´t need for the game!

Edit: oh oh - while I wrote this Alex had answered quicker :ROFLMAO:

markdx4

Apr 3, 2020
mapLightPresets folder on desktop ? can i change location of folder?

if i delete folder and open hs2 rx9 it creates folder ervery time?

C:\Users\N\Desktop\[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9\presets\mapLightPresets

?

Last edited:

Bobitoo

May 25, 2019
Is there a way to use a female char in the male role, like you can in the koikatu series? I'm using ScrewThisNoise R8.1 pack, but can't figure out how to do it, if it is possible. The futanari switch on female chars works fine, but I'd rather be her rather than just be with her. Maybe there's a mod I need that I haven't seen anywhere?
You can drag a female card into the male card but the body will keep the shape and will be deformed to a males body, making it a trap. I have no other solutions.

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
sorry for, maybe, newb question, but i just found out about this game.. i got steam dx version. i downloaded HF patch, but it saying that it not working with steam version. what should i install to get rid of censorship? ty

giggleman9

Jan 5, 2019
Sorry for the stupid question I'm having a tech illiterate moment, but I downloaded the main game and it works fine, I've tried to download all 21 parts of the SideLoader modpack but they don't want to extract with either Winrar or 7z because it thinks there's random interruptions and missing bits of data data during extraction. Have I done something wrong? Side issue, I can't find a mod folder for them in the games install.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes