Perelik

May 12, 2019
Suggest trying these

Some cards get posted to some or all, some to just one.
Also and have character cards posted as well as scenes, mods, coordinates, etc.
Exuse me for the stupid question but I see the files are as .png Yes I see where I should put em, but most uses strange clothing that I dont think I have it in this release, maybe is just edited meshes from other clothes but does it come with this 200-400kb .png?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Exuse me for the stupid question but I see the files are as .png Yes I see where I should put em, but most uses strange clothing that I dont think I have it in this release, maybe is just edited meshes from other clothes but does it come with this 200-400kb .png?
You'll find some come with outfits and mods that you already have and some require extra items (mods, overlays). I couldn't guess what proportion fits into each of those categories and a lot will depend on what cards you want to download. I'd suggest downloading a few at first and you'll soon get a view. When you load a character card in HS2 or studio it will say if you are missing a particular Mod. Then it's your choice as to whether to get it or live without - in my experience some cards will work fine without a particular mod that is midding (e.g. iterm of clothing) while others do not. That's based on my experience - others may have different views / experience.
I found it took a while to fully get the hang of things but definitely worth the effort.
And I forgot Roy's Mods in previous reply. Definitely worth checking out and he states what Mods are needed to support his cards.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there an uncensored pack somewhere? The mod patch is gigantic and will take forever to download in pieces.
I´m not sure what you ask.
If you only want to get the Uncensor Bodies alone (why you don´t have them? They are included in BetterRepack): they are part of Sideloader Modpacks, you only have to run "update" in InitSettings and the Sideloader Update will download all missing Sideloader Mods.
Sideloader-Uncensor-Mods.jpg

arerusha21

Jul 12, 2021
hey guys anyone know how can I fix this problem ?
Screenshot 2022-06-19 121234.png
it happen after my update was interrupted when I lost my internet connection and I tried to do it again but this happened

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey guys anyone know how can I fix this problem ?
View attachment 1879061
it happen after my update was interrupted when I lost my internet connection and I tried to do it again but this happened
Never seen this.
You should be able to start the update again and again, you can interrupt a running update everytime as you like. Next running update should continue where it was stopped.
You can try from InitSetting or KK Manager, but per se it´s the same function.

If you´re looking for a certain mod you can downlod the newest version from here

Reactions: arerusha21

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Hey, sorry if this has been asked / answered before, but i just couldn't find a proper answer even if i searched the forum.

I just downloaded the normal / steam version from the op (sadly i don't have enough space for the ultimate modded version, or i'm not even sure my poor old potato pc can even handle, anyway), but in game characters have mosaic genitalias which is very annoying to look at.

Is there any way to uncensor this? i'm sure there is and probably already been asked / answered many times before but i just couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hey, sorry if this has been asked / answered before, but i just couldn't find a proper answer even if i searched the forum.

I just downloaded the normal / steam version from the op (sadly i don't have enough space for the ultimate modded version, or i'm not even sure my poor old potato pc can even handle, anyway), but in game characters have mosaic genitalias which is very annoying to look at.

Is there any way to uncensor this? i'm sure there is and probably already been asked / answered many times before but i just couldn't find it.

Thanks in advance.
There is the SB (skull and bones) patch specifically made for the Steam version, but this would probably add the things you are avoiding because of space. In the SB patch, there is a mod called Uncensor Selector, which is used on all Better Repack versions to remove mosaics and other censorship that might be in place. I do not know of a way to get Uncensor Selector outside of Better Repack because I have never played any version of the game that wasn't part of Better Repack.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
There is the SB (skull and bones) patch specifically made for the Steam version, but this would probably add the things you are avoiding because of space. In the SB patch, there is a mod called Uncensor Selector, which is used on all Better Repack versions to remove mosaics and other censorship that might be in place. I do not know of a way to get Uncensor Selector outside of Better Repack because I have never played any version of the game that wasn't part of Better Repack.
Thanks man! i'd like to try that patch but google doesn't give me any good leads, know where to find it?

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
switch games on the left.
i'm (again) kinda stuck on what to do next, i can't find any ''patch'' only full game with 2 versions ''standard ED and full ED'', do i need to download the game again cause patch is included or something else?

arerusha21

Jul 12, 2021
Never seen this.
You should be able to start the update again and again, you can interrupt a running update everytime as you like. Next running update should continue where it was stopped.
You can try from InitSetting or KK Manager, but per se it´s the same function.

If you´re looking for a certain mod you can downlod the newest version from here
ouhhh really aight thank you for your help

Reactions: turbojoe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i'm (again) kinda stuck on what to do next, i can't find any ''patch'' only full game with 2 versions ''standard ED and full ED'', do i need to download the game again cause patch is included or something else?
The "SB patch" versions ARE the patch, they do not come with the game, you must have the Steam version separately to use them.

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
The "SB patch" versions ARE the patch, they do not come with the game, you must have the Steam version separately to use them.
Oh, the SB patch is also almost 9 gb as well? :rolleyes: Damn, wasn't expecting that.
One more question if you don't swear at my ignorance (i'm new at this HS thingy and never tried them before), how do i install it? Do i need a mod manager or something like that or do i just unzip it inside my game folder?

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes