Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Hey guys.
Maybe I am blind or plain stupid, but I searched for a urination mod and can't find it anywhere. If someone knows where to get it, I would love to know where. (Developing a VN and really need it).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys.
Maybe I am blind or plain stupid, but I searched for a urination mod and can't find it anywhere. If someone knows where to get it, I would love to know where. (Developing a VN and really need it).
You have to unlock the controls first with achievement points, it´s Urine/Squirt
Achievement1.jpg

Then you can watch peeing in the toilet events.
Squirt setting in F1-Extra Settings.

Reactions: Unexpected Error

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Download parts were brolken Did someone fix it already?
I have generated checksum from each file from R9 Split.
To do this, you need a tool that this format can handle.
for example

I have checksum in several formats, even for other programs.
Simply run the file from the attachment in the same directory

Last edited:

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
You have to unlock the controls first with achievement points, it´s Urine/Squirt
View attachment 1874746

Then you can watch peeing in the toilet events.
Squirt setting in F1-Extra Settings.
Thank you. :) I should have made my request more clear. I meant a mod for neo studio, not for the game itself. I know there is a mod out there with porbs/items related to that, but I only found a link on boru where the download didn't work. the kink unlocks ingame won't do the trick for my novell, sadly.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank you. :) I should have made my request more clear. I meant a mod for neo studio, not for the game itself. I know there is a mod out there with porbs/items related to that, but I only found a link on boru where the download didn't work. the kink unlocks ingame won't do the trick for my novell, sadly.
Sry, can´t help here - not working with Studio.
Maybe you ask this better here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-12 ?

Reactions: Unexpected Error

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Sry, can´t help here - not working with Studio.
Maybe you ask this better here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-12 ?
Thanks, will try it there. :)
Try these scenes:

thank you very much, I'll look at it. :)

btw. was what I found where the link not worked. " New liquid items for Honey Studio " - maybe someone knows that one. Will look at Sepheyer links now. thanks again. Edit: Looked at it - not really what I was searching for, but its a start and better then nothing. Thank you.(y)

Jan 31, 2022
anyone have a mod pack that has more piercings? I am trying to do some industrials, bridges, and other surface piercings but the ones in the packs in the BR9 are all short barbells, so when you elongate them the balls end up being large eggs on the ends...

Also not sure if there's any bits of chain length to use for custom earrings?

[...]
btw.
[...]
So registration is closed for this?
for other boorus you have to register to show all images by default, it's annoying to have to click on the bottom right each page

Last edited:

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
So registration is closed for this?
for other boorus you have to register to show all images by default, it's annoying to have to click on the bottom right each page
I don't really know. I just linked it to show the mod I am searching for. The link to the mod is linked on that boru side, but doesn't work at all. Maybe It's to old or whatever. *sights* searched the whole internet for it and have no results. lol

At this stage I will just give up on that kink in my VN I guess, not worth the headache.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
anyone have a mod pack that has more piercings? I am trying to do some industrials, bridges, and other surface piercings but the ones in the packs in the BR9 are all short barbells, so when you elongate them the balls end up being large eggs on the ends...
no
or you can create one using basic shapes
i see some ppl who made a sleeve button using cylinder shapes and such

Reactions: Sepheyer

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Sideloader Modpack/KKManager download speeds

Hi all!

The past few days, I've been setting up 3 new download mirrors for KKManager/Sidelaoder Modpack:
1. Central EU
2. Central US
3. Northern Asian Pacific (Japan)

As a result of this, I'm getting messages from all around the globe informing me that the download speeds have risen from a few hundred kb/s to practically maxing out their connection speed.

This is great, but it's unknown if it's sustainable. The EULA for the service I'm using for this is kinda vague on if this usage is even allowed there, so this is a trial run.

Exactly how I'm going to use this going forward is currently unknown, but for the time being it should make things livable as the Steam release of HS2 has made my other servers bleed ever since it launched.

I will now attempt to let it run for a week or so as is now, unless the service provider pulls the plug, and then decide based on usage and stuff like that how to proceed.

If you're still somehow experiencing slow speeds (downloads with loads of small files will still be slow, as it takes a while to establish the connection, like the UserData stuff), do inform me bellow what region of the world you're in.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes