koooocoo

Nov 14, 2019
I have a problem need to be fixed, when I dowload [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9b SPLIT.7z-001
it says Download quota exceeded。

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My question is with neo studio, the scenes that you can obtain are animated? if so how can you reproduce them?
Not always, the creator of the scene has to make it animated, otherwise it is just a static display. Not sure what you mean by reproduce.

this did not work for me and saw another person have result of "unexpected end of data" https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7688510

Omg :FacePalm:think I got it working finally.... poor eyes not what they used to be or something and I accidentally didn't notice I left a dash on 1 the files....
Yep, that will do that, the files can't have name differences aside from their numbers or the sequence is broken and the extraction program won't be able to find the next part.

imo this should been stickied :D not old and buried.
Seen so many posts of people having the issue and not knowing of doing all this.

Thank you so much for sharing/helping (y)
Absolutely it should

I have a problem need to be fixed, when I dowload [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R9b SPLIT.7z-001
it says Download quota exceeded。
That's a problem with where you are downloading it from, nobody here can fix that. I would suggest using the torrent from if you can, there is no download quot to exceed there (make sure to switch the game on the left side).

Reactions: turbojoe
Jan 8, 2018
Oh yeah, those of you having problems connecting to the HS card downloading service, config files to connect to the steam database is live on KKManager, so just run the updater and select that to get configs for that.

Do keep in mind though, illusion REALLY doesn't like modding and has been known to ban users uploading modded content, so I would only download from there if you're using mods

Sorry how exactly can we connect to the steam database through KK manager? I don't know where to click to be able to config it.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
Not always, the creator of the scene has to make it animated, otherwise it is just a static display. Not sure what you mean by reproduce.
By reproduce i meant like press a button and watch the scenes in secuential mode, or do i select every scene and play with the speed?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
By reproduce i meant like press a button and watch the scenes in secuential mode, or do i select every scene and play with the speed?
It depends, if the scene was not made with animation, then nothing you do will animate it. If a scene was made with animation, most people save the scene with the animation running, so it should play immediately once loaded, but if not, go to the second option in the top left, then animations, and check the speed. Set it to 1 if it is set to 0 when you check.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
fyi there are 2 ways to make an animation
gimmick and VNGE
both are plugins (iirc VNGE is included in the BR but not pre-installed, so you have to install it by yourself)

if its gimmick, usually it will play automatically when you loaded the scene (assuming you have the plugin installed, and iirc it pre-installed already so you dont have to worry about it)

but if its VNGE, it wont move if you dont have the plugin installed
so make sure to check the requirement of the scene when you downloaded it

even you have the VNGE installed, its also possible to the animation not running automatically if the creator didnt set it on

Reactions: alex2011

A_Comrade

Apr 6, 2018
Those mods with faces don't seem to work. They are in the folder but somehow the game says they're outdated and something is missing.
Does somebody know what to do? Screenshot (214).png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
fyi there are 2 ways to make an animation
gimmick and VNGE
both are plugins (iirc VNGE is included in the BR but not pre-installed, so you have to install it by yourself)

if its gimmick, usually it will play automatically when you loaded the scene (assuming you have the plugin installed, and iirc it pre-installed already so you dont have to worry about it)

but if its VNGE, it wont move if you dont have the plugin installed
so make sure to check the requirement of the scene when you downloaded it

even you have the VNGE installed, its also possible to the animation not running automatically if the creator didnt set it on
Technically there is a way to make them without plugins at all as well, but I get what you mean, the original method is extremely limited.

Download parts were brolken Did someone fix it already?
The parts aren't broken, they may have gotten corrupted during download, which can only be fixed by downloading again, but they do work.

What is the sideloaded modpack studio? Is it important to the main game?
No, it does not affect the main game at all, it is extra objects and other things for the studio.

Jan 31, 2022
Are there places to get more clothing packs at out there in the wilds of the internet? Just curious, I'm looking for some bondage sets and some punk/metal themed packs if they are out there.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
Are there places to get more clothing packs at out there in the wilds of the internet? Just curious, I'm looking for some bondage sets and some punk/metal themed packs if they are out there.
TRY :
GO TO KENZAKO LOAD/SAVE CARDS YOU LIKE
CREATE
- BONDAGE FOLDER
- PUNK METAL/FOLDER
STORE CARDS THERE
LOAD CARDS AND MIX ITENS - SAVE CARD AS EXAMPLE : TEMPLATE BONDAGE 1 - AND EXPORT THE OUTFIT RESULT
CAUTION - MANY CARDS USE ACCS AS OUTFIT/HAIR AS ASSETS
CREATE YOUR COLLECTIONS AND SHARE IT...AS CORDINATE CARD.

mats1974

Aug 22, 2019
How do i open 7z? keeps saying its unsupported.
IS a zip mode format - WINRAR

7-Zip is free software with open source. The most of the code is under the GNU LGPL license. Some parts of the code are under the BSD 3-clause License. Also there is unRAR license restriction for some parts of the code. Read information.

You can use 7-Zip on any computer, including a computer in a commercial organization. You don't need to register or pay for 7-Zip.

The main features of 7-Zip

• High compression ratio in with LZMA and LZMA2 compression
  • Supported formats:
    • Packing / unpacking: 7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM
    • Unpacking only: AR, ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DMG, EXT, FAT, GPT, HFS, IHEX, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, QCOW2, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, UEFI, VDI, VHD, VHDX, VMDK, WIM, XAR and Z.
  • For ZIP and GZIP formats, 7-Zip provides a compression ratio that is 2-10 % better than the ratio provided by PKZip and WinZip
  • Strong AES-256 encryption in 7z and ZIP formats
  • Self-extracting capability for 7z format
  • Integration with Windows Shell
  • Powerful File Manager
  • Powerful command line version
  • Plugin for FAR Manager
  • Localizations for 87 languages

Reactions: McCummings
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes