voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Maybe you have a problem with your internet or Antivirus.
For me it´s always working without issues.

You can also try to start the Sideloder update via KK manager.
Спасибо. Через (KK manager) включилось обновление.

Thank you. Through (KK manager) the update was turned on.

Reactions: turbojoe

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Additional to Alex you can set in the Plugin "BetterHScenes", what should happen with clothes strip in H-Scenes.
In game hit F1, then "Plugin Setting", choose "HS2_BetterHScenes
This plugin is known to me. But it works for everyone at once, and I'm interested in each character separately.
There is such a menu in the settings of the character card, but I did not understand how it works. And whether it works at all for clothes. Or works only with accessories
CSR.png

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
The Discord maybe, can't think of anywhere else I've seen animations. That said, what I am referring to are what people have made with the studio into scene cards to be loaded and played with the studio or somehow made into actual videos, not animations like new positions, those would have to be modded into the game (just to be clear).

Is there one for males? They don't tend to get a whole lot of stuff.
seems one of the scenes I downloaded required a male one but it was only this one so far so maybe if its that rare ill just edit the scene myself and remove it

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This plugin is known to me. But it works for everyone at once, and I'm interested in each character separately.
There is such a menu in the settings of the character card, but I did not understand how it works. And whether it works at all for clothes. Or works only with accessories
View attachment 1869155
Then it seems I was premature in standing corrected. Unfortunately, what you want does not exist, you can do it for everyone or you can manually remove clothing on individual characters every time, but you cannot set them to be removed on individual characters at the start of H scenes by default.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 1869155
Ahhh.......never tried before.
Will test it anyway :D

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
that's the problem he doesn't want to skip the next step I press the arrow he doesn't want to skip and if I skip the tutorial I still don't get the black box to move on
That´s weird.......seems you need a new install.
And locate the game folder on top of the drive, maybe the tutorial doesn´t load corretly.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Then it seems I was premature in standing corrected. Unfortunately, what you want does not exist, you can do it for everyone or you can manually remove clothing on individual characters every time, but you cannot set them to be removed on individual characters at the start of H scenes by default.
for clothes in the game there are 3 displays: fully dressed, half and removed. For some things in the game in the "half" mode, it is removed entirely. Let's just say I don't need to shoot something, I need the character to be displayed "completely" in the "half" mode

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
for clothes in the game there are 3 displays: fully dressed, half and removed. For some things in the game in the "half" mode, it is removed entirely. Let's just say I don't need to shoot something, I need the character to be displayed "completely" in the "half" mode
The things that are removed entirely don't have a half mode, there is on or off. The way to fix that is to change the clothing that does not have a half mode to something that does.

ThatHastur

Apr 10, 2018
hey anyone know what happened to illusionsoft discord ? for some reason i think i got kicked out despite never saying a word and cant even rejoin it

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer84

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
anyone here know a staff or the staff themself in the illusion discord server?
i would like to ask something bcs for some reason i was kicked and cant re-join
i dont recall doing something that send me to the banlist and to begin with im only chat in hs2 help channel if i have a question

• Haha
Reactions: Lucifer84

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, who let Google's bots in (for context, Google has been having issues lately with bots that are out of control). In seriousness, it looks like they took care of it before it got to me, I am still in. I hope you guys can be let back in at some point.

Flint323

Oct 16, 2017
My question is with neo studio, the scenes that you can obtain are animated? if so how can you reproduce them?

ThatHastur

Apr 10, 2018
Alright, who let Google's bots in (for context, Google has been having issues lately with bots that are out of control). In seriousness, it looks like they took care of it before it got to me, I am still in. I hope you guys can be let back in at some point.
yeah i would like to get back in but i dont have anyway to contact mod or anything

• Sad
Reactions: alex2011

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Aaahhh - these parts are from a 7-Zip splitted compression. You have to store all parts into 1 folder, then rightclick the file .001 and order to extract via 7-Zip to (a folder where you want have the game), 7-Zip is doing the rest. So far all parts are correct downloaded.
But as I recommended multiple times: if this don´t work, download the whole file via torrent.
I can give you help, if you don´t know how.
this did not work for me and saw another person have result of "unexpected end of data" https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7688510

Omg :FacePalm:think I got it working finally.... poor eyes not what they used to be or something and I accidentally didn't notice I left a dash on 1 the files....

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
First rename all files by deleting the first numper triple ("-00x"), e.g. lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z-003.002 should be lotsoftextforafilename.Part.7z.002, after that u should have 14 files from 7z.001 - 7z.014.
Now look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7289769
imo this should been stickied :D not old and buried.
Seen so many posts of people having the issue and not knowing of doing all this.

Thank you so much for sharing/helping (y)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes