alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I know that while there are some cool mods on HS2, there isn't nearly as much that can be modded as on Skyrim. However, one can dream right? I think most if not all of these may be from very difficult to do to virtually impossible (but, one can hope right). These were basically unrelated to the post I made a bit ago so I thought I'd do a separate post. I may have asked these questions before (I have a neurologically related reason why my memory sucks). 1. I'm sure you all have been working on a creating a character, forgot to save, and made one mistake after wasting a long time and possibly even forgetting how you got your character to the point she is. So, is there an "undue" mode similar to how one clicks on "undo" when typing? 2. Are there any mods that create additional "wet effects" such as a. cum dripping or flowing out before withdrawal b. automatic sweat effects? (the key word is automatic. I would be thrilled with just an inflation/pregnancy mod that worked automatically. I'm aware of Pregnancy+ but, it doesn't even seem to work to the level of the one on KK and with the external sperm at least one in which is a a toned down but, sperm effect simliar to those on Skyrim and they show an effect similar to her being came on but, to a much lower extent. 5. A mod that takes something like the fertility mod, fill her up, and the Skyrim STD mods to create a more realistic and "riskier" sexual situation to make it more immersive making it a bit more exciting. 6. A mod that let you suck on a woman's nipples during sex on the game. 6. 7. An outside-of-game character card modifier. 7. An ex ray mod similar to what they have on hentai. 8. A completely automatic mode like on Deep Throat or how people set up on Skyrim that seems like the characters are actually doing something semi-realitic like rather than just random position switching? This is what happens when one gets spoiled with Skyrim mods.
Nope, you have to be careful, the only undo option is to undo the character completely.

There are no STD mods, but I do believe the pregnancy mod works in terms of risking that, not sure how it differs from Koikatsu in this game.

Nipple sucking would need entirely new positions, which is the kind of mod not a lot of people make because of how difficult it is, keep an eye out for HS2Plug by Katarsys, it might add that at some point (this goes for the part about deepthroating as well).

Modifying any card from the game with anything that isn't part of HS2 risks turning the card into just a picture, you could end up making the card useless by erasing the metadata that ONLY HS2 can read and write.

To put it lightly, you're better sticking to Skyrim if you want what Skyrim offers and this does not.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I know that while there are some cool mods on HS2, there isn't nearly as much that can be modded as on Skyrim. However, one can dream right? I think most if not all of these may be from very difficult to do to virtually impossible (but, one can hope right). These were basically unrelated to the post I made a bit ago so I thought I'd do a separate post. I may have asked these questions before (I have a neurologically related reason why my memory sucks). 1. I'm sure you all have been working on a creating a character, forgot to save, and made one mistake after wasting a long time and possibly even forgetting how you got your character to the point she is. So, is there an "undue" mode similar to how one clicks on "undo" when typing? 2. Are there any mods that create additional "wet effects" such as a. cum dripping or flowing out before withdrawal b. automatic sweat effects? (the key word is automatic. I would be thrilled with just an inflation/pregnancy mod that worked automatically. I'm aware of Pregnancy+ but, it doesn't even seem to work to the level of the one on KK and with the external sperm at least one in which is a a toned down but, sperm effect simliar to those on Skyrim and they show an effect similar to her being came on but, to a much lower extent. 5. A mod that takes something like the fertility mod, fill her up, and the Skyrim STD mods to create a more realistic and "riskier" sexual situation to make it more immersive making it a bit more exciting. 6. A mod that let you suck on a woman's nipples during sex on the game. 6. 7. An outside-of-game character card modifier. 7. An ex ray mod similar to what they have on hentai. 8. A completely automatic mode like on Deep Throat or how people set up on Skyrim that seems like the characters are actually doing something semi-realitic like rather than just random position switching? This is what happens when one gets spoiled with Skyrim mods.
About 1: don´t forget the Autosave function, you can customize this in Plugin Settings (F1)
About 7: there is a new mod from CttJim included in Repack 9 - [UTILITY] HS2CharEdit

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
About 1: don´t forget the Autosave function, you can customize this in Plugin Settings (F1)
I completely forgot that was there, I turned it off the second I had a repack version with it and forgot it. I didn't want it deciding when I should save when I might be in the middle of something I don't want to be saving in the middle of or taking up the limited cycles on my SSD more than what I already take up by choice.

Reactions: turbojoe

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня проблема с обновлением. Включаю InitSetting.exe, после запускаю поиск обновлений и ничего. Бесконечный поиск и даже обновление не закрывается после этого. Что можно отдельно обновить что бы всё заработало. Всё так стало после обновления Better Repack R9, скачал, обновил случайно два раза, один раз и после повторил и ещё раз обновил заменив то что уже обновил. Возможно из за этого ошибка. Остальное всё работает вроде.

I have a problem with the update. I turn on InitSetting.exe, then I start searching for updates and nothing. Endless search and even the update does not close after that. What can be separately updated to make everything work. Everything became so after the Better Repack R9 update, I downloaded it, accidentally updated it twice, once and then repeated it and updated it again, replacing what I had already updated. Perhaps because of this error. Everything else seems to work.

pipetkins

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone. Tell me how to customize the visibility of clothes in the H-scene individually for the character card? For example, so that at the start of the H-scene, the lower part was always turned off or vice versa turned on, or for example, so that at the start any clothes were turned on

spike567

Jun 15, 2017
I need help when I make a new game and I have to pass the tutorial it doesn't let me advance what I do.
sorry for my bad english
1655084152908.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everyone. Tell me how to customize the visibility of clothes in the H-scene individually for the character card? For example, so that at the start of the H-scene, the lower part was always turned off or vice versa turned on, or for example, so that at the start any clothes were turned on
You would have to manually turn them off at the beginning of every H scene or you would have to remove them from the card so that they never appear, there is no customizing clothing for H scenes specifically.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
is there a repository or archive where people usually upload their custom animations?
The Discord maybe, can't think of anywhere else I've seen animations. That said, what I am referring to are what people have made with the studio into scene cards to be loaded and played with the studio or somehow made into actual videos, not animations like new positions, those would have to be modded into the game (just to be clear).

anyone know where to get the nextgen texture pack for male chars? I only see the female char one
Is there one for males? They don't tend to get a whole lot of stuff.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
У меня проблема с обновлением. Включаю InitSetting.exe, после запускаю поиск обновлений и ничего. Бесконечный поиск и даже обновление не закрывается после этого. Что можно отдельно обновить что бы всё заработало. Всё так стало после обновления Better Repack R9, скачал, обновил случайно два раза, один раз и после повторил и ещё раз обновил заменив то что уже обновил. Возможно из за этого ошибка. Остальное всё работает вроде.

I have a problem with the update. I turn on InitSetting.exe, then I start searching for updates and nothing. Endless search and even the update does not close after that. What can be separately updated to make everything work. Everything became so after the Better Repack R9 update, I downloaded it, accidentally updated it twice, once and then repeated it and updated it again, replacing what I had already updated. Perhaps because of this error. Everything else seems to work.
Maybe you have a problem with your internet or Antivirus.
For me it´s always working without issues.

You can also try to start the Sideloder update via KK manager.
KK-Manager-Update.jpg

Reactions: alex2011

Sevir231

Jun 1, 2020
Srry if this is me just not understanding or missing something simple. But the better repack and the mods (here: ) that someone posted both go to the same place for the game download, not seeing the mod pack unless I'm missing something.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Anyone else have multiple fatal errors while extracting? The game won't launch either. It says failed to find mono.
I´m thinking your files got corrupted while downloading.
Only remedy is download again.

Here I have to recommend torrent download - I never had a corrupted download with this.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Additional to Alex you can set in the Plugin "BetterHScenes", what should happen with clothes strip in H-Scenes.
In game hit F1, then "Plugin Setting", choose "HS2_BetterHScenes
BetterH-Scenes1.jpg

Here you can choose the grade of strip
BetterH-Scenes2.jpg

• Wow
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes