Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
First of all: the recent version of BetterRepack is R9b - it doesn´t make much sense to do all the work for an outdated version.
Get it from here or torrent file from here .
I always recommend torrent download, it´s the easier way.
If you direct download splitted packs you have to follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8174651

Best unpacker for this game is 7-Zip. If extracting errors happens the downloaded file might be corrupted and you have to download again.

Always place the game main folder on top of the drive and avoid unnecessary subfolders.
Start via InitSetting.exe.

The core game functions didn´t improve really, but some base mods were updated and you need these to use newer community mods. Also newest mods are included in the Repack, you need these to use most newest character cards without troubles.
umm hi. Im kinda new to this kind of game/studio stuff. If I download that 136 gb file, would that be enough for me to create my characters, story, pictures and stuff?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
auf der gleichen Seite, 6 Post vor deinem ist der Link, z.B. von turbojoe

Klicken must da schon selber, Händchen halten kann ich von hier aus nicht
This is an English forum... :FacePalm:

Wenn du aber gerne Händchen halten willst... naja... :oops::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
umm hi. Im kinda new to this kind of game/studio stuff. If I download that 136 gb file, would that be enough for me to create my characters, story, pictures and stuff?
If you want to create scenes I recommend that you download not only the game (BetterRepack) but also the Sideloader Modpack Studio.
As we can see here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8586436 summa summarum 136.6 GB.

For Studio watch also this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-15

And here some links to learn more about StudioNEO

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If you want to create scenes I recommend that you download not only the game (BetterRepack) but also the Sideloader Modpack Studio.
As we can see here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8586436 summa summarum 136.6 GB.

For Studio watch also this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-15

oh damn that's a lot of content to learn from, thanks bro

shadowbane456

Dec 2, 2018
Tec question. Shortly after any animation starts, the females nose tip bends to the left and stays that way until leaving. Any idea why this happens?

Thanks

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
So i downloaded the 110 gb with the mods, but the game wont open? The regular small download worked to start the game but when i click on Honeyselect in "betterpack" it dosent start. It says what "how do you want to open this file".

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So i downloaded the 110 gb with the mods, but the game wont open? The regular small download worked to start the game but when i click on Honeyselect in "betterpack" it dosent start. It says what "how do you want to open this file".
uhh I think you are clicking the icon. As in, the file called HoneySelect2.ico or whatever.
then click the file with .exe at the end of its name

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
uhh I think you are clicking the icon. As in, the file called HoneySelect2.ico or whatever.
then click the file with .exe at the end of its name
Yup. So extracted etc. But now my problem is that i cant call a girl or leave the room. Even added girls in the group. Deleted save, and somehow cant even skip help tool lol. So yeah kinda stuck. Need help. Like most games be ez but danm japanese game want you to sweat or something lol.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yup. So extracted etc. But now my problem is that i cant call a girl or leave the room. Even added girls in the group. Deleted save, and somehow cant even skip help tool lol. So yeah kinda stuck. Need help. Like most games be ez but danm japanese game want you to sweat or something lol.
Sry, but a well downloaded and extracted HS2 (BetterRepack, current version R9b) should work perfectly out of the box.
Did you place the game main folder on top of the drive? And avoid any unnecessary subfolder.
Start via InitSetting.exe, choose your solution and graphics settings (recommended GraphicsMode to use most cards), and start the game.
You can follow the Tutorial or skip it.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
POVX with the VR mod rotates the head to the head rotation of the character, is there a way to only put the camera in the position of the head without rotating it? it rotates the X axis (up and down), which VR games should never, or almost never do.
also the gimbal tool of the VR mod has the wrong axes assigned to them when using Quest 2 controllers. any way to fix this?

HentaiGai420

Sep 17, 2020
Just thought I would share this with everyone, they changed the code significantly from the first game so increasing the number of girls you can have in a room is a bit different from the first game. I spent an hour or so looking through the assembly DLL and I have found the way to increase the maximum limit of girls per room for Honey Select 2:

1) Download DNSpy (or use the one included in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder of the RePack)

2) Open DNSpy

3) Inside DNSpy go to "File > Open" and navigate to your Honey Select 2 installation folder then go to "HoneySelect2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" to open it in DNSpy

4) In the bottom-right of DNSpy, search for "IsEntryLimit" and double-click the only search result (If you do not see the search box in the bottom-right, hit the magnifying glass in the top-right to open it...)

5) In the newly opened code, find the line that says "return saveData.roomList[saveData.selectGroup].Count < 20"

6) Right-click that line and select "Edit Method (C#)"

7) Change the number 20 to whatever number you want (I have not tested above 800)

8) Press "Compile" then in DNSpy go to "File > Save Module" and you're done!

On starting the game you may see an error that says, "Failed transpiling 'GroupCharaSelectUI_IsEntryLimit_IncreaseCharaLimit' '20' index not found!" however, this error can be safely ignored.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Copied from my post here located here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/post-4761331

Last edited:
  • Wow

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017

Dude, you are the best. Thanks for helping me out.

• Love

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
Sry, but a well downloaded and extracted HS2 (BetterRepack, current version R9b) should work perfectly out of the box.
Did you place the game main folder on top of the drive? And avoid any unnecessary subfolder.
Start via InitSetting.exe, choose your solution and graphics settings (recommended GraphicsMode to use most cards), and start the game.
You can follow the Tutorial or skip it.
Fixed it :). Its a fun game. Now just wonderirng how to get 2nd girl. FD 2 girls but didnt give option but heard i need to get them to be nympho. Im not sure.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just thought I would share this with everyone, they changed the code significantly from the first game so increasing the number of girls you can have in a room is a bit different from the first game. I spent an hour or so looking through the assembly DLL and I have found the way to increase the maximum limit of girls per room for Honey Select 2:

1) Download DNSpy (or use the one included in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder of the RePack)
2) Open DNSpy
3) Inside DNSpy go to "File > Open" and navigate to your Honey Select 2 installation folder then go to "HoneySelect2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" to open it in DNSpy
4) In the bottom-right of DNSpy, search for "IsEntryLimit" and double-click the only search result
5) In the newly opened code, find the line that says "return saveData.roomList[saveData.selectGroup].Count < 20"
6) Right-click that line and select "Edit Method (C#)"
7) Change the number 20 to whatever number you want (I have not tested above 600)
8) Press "Compile" then in DNSpy go to "File > Save Module" and you're done!

On starting the game you may see an error that says, "Failed transpiling 'GroupCharaSelectUI_IsEntryLimit_IncreaseCharaLimit' '20' index not found!" however, this error can be safely ignored.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Copied from my post here located here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-ribidoo-discussion-thread.47630/post-4761331
Looks interesting and I tried, but got stuck at No 4) --> can´t find "IsEntryLimit"
DNSpy.jpg

brianthebard

Apr 21, 2018
Does anyone know where I could find more info on how to replicate camera panning while in recording in POV mode within StudioNeo V2? Something like how Zanith does his h-scenes in House in the Rift. I've tried searching this page, as well as HitR's page, but there isn't much in terms of guidance.

My rudimentary guess would be attaching the camera to a character's head via parenting/move copy, then somehow adding a curved route to the camera that mimics looking up and down or side-to-side while in POV mode.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes