Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
Thanks for the response, this 2 things are correct. I have tried this already.
What I am looking is : According to the video in source, you invite 1 girls as usual, and then when the scene has already started, you can invite more girls that stand beside you and can switch them, and make them do poses, etc. I actually don't know if its a plugin, mod o another thing, and yet didn't find anything like that.
Any clue is good.
I'd keep searching.
There is also a mod(?) plugin(?) where you can switch characters during a scene in the game. However this doesn't sound like what you are looking for.
I've not come across anything that does exactly what you describe in HS2. There are more experienced and knowledgable people here than me, so hopefully one will be able to help.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There is also a mod(?) plugin(?) where you can switch characters during a scene in the game. However this doesn't sound like what you are looking for.
I've not come across anything that does exactly what you describe in HS2. There are more experienced and knowledgable people here than me, so hopefully one will be able to help.
yea that's a plugin in BetterRepack in this thread

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi everyone, I need your help: I'm looking for a mod/plugin or something that allows you to have 2 or more girls in scene, (I don't know what is really). But I have seen it in some videos. The menu looks like this: View attachment 1931545
As I have seen this one allows you to "invite" more girls in scene, as well as, switching then and even making the spectators do some poses.
Actually I'm running on the DX R7 downloaded from this site, without additional mods. If someone knows what I should search for, thanks in advance.
The source of the video: Artist: Seasonpassdlc2 - on rule34videos ()
Looks like the work of Katarsys, there's a similar mod for Koikatsu by him with the same style menu. If I had to guess, this is HS2Plug.

I think you can have 2 already in the main game, you just have to "call a girl" in your room and then you can actually select a second one. Can't have 2 if you decide to go to them, I don't think
I think you may need to earn points to unlock that option.
And the second female needs to have already had sex with you.
You do have to unlock it in the base game, this mod function does not need to be unlocked.

diusank

Oct 7, 2020
is it just me or is the VR mod basically unusable on a Quest 2? POVX also changes the up and down rotation of the camera, making pretty much all poses unusable and the gimbal tool has the wrong axes assigned for the Q2 controllers, making it impossible to fix the messed up POVX rotations.

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
Im really new to HS2 and AI Girl. Is there a de-censor mod to get genitalia in HS2? Or do I have to port it over from AI Girl?

Welcomesoir

Dec 14, 2020
I need a bit of assistance, anytime I try to download the All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack) I get an error of some kind. I've tried 7zip, qbit, and winrar. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
Does anyone know how to add more maps for StudioNeo? the maps that are already on it aren't really what I'm looking for and I've searched everywhere on how to add new ones but they're all for HoneySelect 1

Dr Rozco

Feb 28, 2019
Looks like the work of Katarsys, there's a similar mod for Koikatsu by him with the same style menu. If I had to guess, this is HS2Plug.

Thanks Alex2011, going for it. It will take a while to know if it's what im looking for because I dont have my PC these days.

Reactions: alex2011

Verhoven 69

Nov 3, 2019
Guys I am literaly going insane with modding.
I just need some freaking pillows for a scene, so I downloaded these
I installed them by copying / extracting the contents of the zip into the game folder, so it merged with the adata folder, because it's not a zipmod.
Now how the hell do I find the items in game?
Searching using this thing in the attachment doesn't find anything searching for "pillow"
I don't see anything even remotely resembling the name of the mod inside the add->items menu...
Please help me I've been looking into modding for a few days and I've only found
"use KKKmanager to install zipmods"
"copy paste them into the game folder"
literaly nothing else...
It's for HSP.

MephilesDark

Mar 7, 2018
I think my game might be bugged or something I'm not sure because when I try to select a map in the game it only shows a lock symbol and I am unable to see any of the maps as they are blank as if not even there. I tried to reset my save file in the event that it was that but nothing changed. At the moment this is what it looks like when I try to select a map. Is there a fix for this or would I have to reinstall the game?

oppai_lover

Oct 15, 2019
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2021-11-28
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R7
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN -

All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack):

2021-11-28 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (69.67GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
Is there any Uncen release of this yet?

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I think my game might be bugged or something I'm not sure because when I try to select a map in the game it only shows a lock symbol and I am unable to see any of the maps as they are blank as if not even there. I tried to reset my save file in the event that it was that but nothing changed. At the moment this is what it looks like when I try to select a map. Is there a fix for this or would I have to reinstall the game?
Hmm. That doesn't look good. Some maps are locked during the game until opened through Rewards, however this looks like a more fundamental problem.
Hopefully someone here will be able to help you more than this but I've done some digging which may help
I've searched for maps in my directory. There are additional maps for Studio and in Moda but it looks like your default maps are missing.
I'm not sure but I think default maps are stored somewhere in the folder \abdata\map in your game directory
There is a subfolder called \advpos\30 for me which lists a lot of the default maps but the advpos suggests it might be related to sex positions rather than being the maps themselves
There is also another folder \abdata\map\ list - not sure what that does but it may have some impact as it seems to say what is in the other folders.
It is worth checking if you have anything in these.

That may help you find what's wrong. In terms of putting it right, there may be someone here that can suggest an alternative to a Reinstall. I'm not that advanced in it so I'd probably go for the Reinstall.

Best of luck

It strikes me that a guide to what purpose all of these folders serve would be really useful in solving problems like this. If anyone is aware of one or can provide ....

mycommry

Sep 14, 2020
Hi guysss, just wanna ask about a troubleshoot :D

So I've got this prompted when im going to update my mods through Better Repack, any solution guys?
Because it was never happened before, Thanks~~
1658333682956.png

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Im really new to HS2 and AI Girl. Is there a de-censor mod to get genitalia in HS2? Or do I have to port it over from AI Girl?
There's plenty of them included in the game (BR), the problem is more which to choose...
Look at 'Overall' in the Body Shape section (in Chara Maker), the de-censor list is at the right column.

osnoflax

Oct 16, 2020
Does anyone know how to add more maps for StudioNeo? the maps that are already on it aren't really what I'm looking for and I've searched everywhere on how to add new ones but they're all for HoneySelect 1
Have you looked yet at 'Add' -> 'Item' ? There is a lot of them there everyone under his author title
May it worths for you to have a look at https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-6 The catalog covers only until BR7 though.

Another option (which I use to use) is to grab the map of any scene you like, just deleting all the other things and saving the map as a scene for yourself

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes