aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
Reactions: turbojoe

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't even know what SSS is to be honest. I'm just trying to use a character card here and the description say

To use SSS all you need is to set the shader with ME, nothing else.
When I load the character card in game she have grey skin so I think it must be something to do with SSS

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't even know what SSS is to be honest. I'm just trying to use a character card here and the description say

When I load the character card in game she have grey skin so I think it must be something to do with SSS
Yes indeed thats the effect of SSS ( Screen-Space Subsurface Scattering), a strict requirement for Hanmens Shaders.

I downloaded the Luna card/mod from your link and tested it.
Note: with this mod comes a second card without SSS! This shows you the solution for your non-SSS-problem.
If you open the Material Editor (body) you can see that SSS card using as Shader Hanmen NextGen Body, the non-SSS card using as Shader the default AIT/Skin True.

If you don´t have a non-SSS card version you always can change the Shader to AIT/Skin True.
Here I changed the Body Shader on the SSS card
LunaSSS.jpg
Now have to do the same in Material Editor (Head).

So you can stay at DHH.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there a way to fix the pixelated dick in Monochrome male mode? It look fine in normal mode but everytime I switch to Monochrome mode it look like this.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Do you have NextGenSkin installed (default in BetterRepack) - look in your mods/Sideloader Modpack/Hanmen if it is there
View attachment 1918046

And is it activated on the character?
View attachment 1918048
actually, i never see that skin type and i just checked mine, it doesnt appear either...
the zipmod is in the directory and im running BR9.

Edit : just checked the discord server. apparently the skin type is paid mod while shader is free. this are what kky said :
Your goal is to pick another skin. Since you don't have the Tex mod. So don't search for the skin you don't have. Just pick any other skin that you like.
and
tex is paid mod and shader is free. you don't have to buy anything if you'd just change the skin type to something else so the card doesn't use the tex.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yes i see zipmod in mods,but game cant see nxtg skin01...let me try
better repack8.1
Before you do all the work for a new Repack take the current version R9b
or direct to torrent file

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Yes indeed thats the effect of SSS ( Screen-Space Subsurface Scattering), a strict requirement for Hanmens Shaders.

I downloaded the Luna card/mod from your link and tested it.
Note: with this mod comes a second card without SSS! This shows you the solution for your non-SSS-problem.
If you open the Material Editor (body) you can see that SSS card using as Shader Hanmen NextGen Body, the non-SSS card using as Shader the default AIT/Skin True.

If you don´t have a non-SSS card version you always can change the Shader to AIT/Skin True.
Here I changed the Body Shader on the SSS card
View attachment 1918248
Now have to do the same in Material Editor (Head).

So you can stay at DHH.
hey, but what about this ?
How to remove these stains or what is it on her face idk

1657602180391.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hey, but what about this ?
How to remove these stains or what is it on her face idk

View attachment 1921072
Two ways to solve this:

A: look in ME (Head) if any extra Textures are imported - u see this on an asterisk mark beneath the term. In my example below I´ve imported a wetness overlay. U can delete this by Reset --> save and reload

B: if a Skin Overlay is loaded u can "clear Texture". There are 2 Overlay sets for the face (Overlay and Underlay). In my example there is nothing (white square)

FaceOverlay-ME.jpg

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
Two ways to solve this:

A: look in ME (Head) if any extra Textures are imported - u see this on an asterisk mark beneath the term. In my example below I´ve imported a wetness overlay. U can delete this by Reset --> save and reload

B: if a Skin Overlay is loaded u can "clear Texture". There are 2 Overlay sets for the face (Overlay and Underlay). In my example there is nothing (white square)

View attachment 1921788
tnx mate, its really helpful cuz i so much hate graphics mod and how it reduce fps, just fapsaving

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi guys. game says im missing mdgq.nikki72 mod. anyone knows where to get it? i dug around net but cant find it. if anyone here can share it to me, i'd be really thankful.
It may not actually be missing, a character may be using a different version of it than what your files in the Mods folder have. BepInEx can't distinguish between a mod that is actually missing and a mod which has a different version on a character than in your game files. Try replacing all accessories on whichever character triggers the message until it stops.

If you replace all accessories and still get the message, try the Initsetting.exe updater.

Reactions: turbojoe

doopdoop24

Oct 23, 2018
Hey all,

I'm new to HS2 and am trying to increase penetration depth during H scenes. This is what I've tried so far:

• Searched Discord and F95Zone for a similar question (https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-6716819 has a similar question, but no response as far as I can see)
  • Read the BetterPenetrationFAQ in Github and changed the UncensorSelector's parts and my own char's parts to match BP5 (I have BP 5.0.0.4)
  • Excluded non-BP5 parts in UncensorSelector just in case
  • Created a "default" girl in the character maker and played around in the BetterPenetration settings with that char
  • Edited the several dan bones for the male char in the editor and tried the BetterPenetration settings again in case one of the bones affected penetration depth
  • Tried to change kokan bones for female char vagina (only changes visual) - I don't think there are bones for vaginal depth

Will I need to edit the entire scene/position in Studio or something? What am I missing?

Thanks

killercaterpiller

Apr 18, 2018
So once I had a cheat that unlocked all positions regardless state/map etc. and Im struggling to find it. Anyone know what its called? Playing Repack 9
Thanks in advance

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
cap01.png cap02.png
found this by accident, hope uploading here won't offend anyone.
you maybe have to remove \BepInEx\Plugins\DHH_AI4.dll.
maybe you need this .
the .

Last edited:
Reactions: elobavy

fanbased

Jul 9, 2018
There is some sort of bug that is in h scene i dont hear they dialoge or they dont make any sound it seems only with airhead typical japanese tomboy and maybe some others not tested every on yet

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes