jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Noob here. Is there a way to get the game uncensored without downloading 50+GB. I don't want to commit to using cards and other mods....yet. The internet is pretty shitty where I am and it already took forever to download the basegame (Steam Version). Thanks in advance!!!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Noob here. Is there a way to get the game uncensored without downloading 50+GB. I don't want to commit to using cards and other mods....yet. The internet is pretty shitty where I am and it already took forever to download the basegame (Steam Version). Thanks in advance!!!
Bad News: for uncensored you need sideloader modpack from ScrewThisNoise.
For Steam version read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8285851

Good News: STN made a light version of this patch ~ 10GB (full version ~40GB).
If you have troubles with your internet I recommend you a torrent download - you can run it overnight without the need of watching and internet crashes have no effect of the download (torrent program proceed automatically until all the shit is on your pc).

Torrent files are here
Light version
Full version

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Sry, dunno what you´re talking about..................
Here is Honey Select 2 thread.
I know, I mean in the OP the preview pics show some scenery from the other game, AI Shoujo I think it is, why I was wondering whats the deal with that.

Nope, the VIP thing was the last addition made by Illusion and very few modders seem willing to add actual content.
Its a shame, for someone who doesn't care about studio posing and etc, the game seemed to have some ideas for content with special scenes and meeting girls out in the halls. I'm honestly even tempted to just reset my userdata, for a clean slate of unlocks, but either way the game is just really bare in that aspect.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The only way to avoid that is to find Uncensor Selector separately, no idea where because it comes installed already with Better Repack, which is what I use.

Bad News: for uncensored you need sideloader modpack from ScrewThisNoise.
For Steam version read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8285851

Good News: STN made a light version of this patch ~ 10GB (full version ~40GB).
If you have troubles with your internet I recommend you a torrent download - you can run it overnight without the need of watching and internet crashes have no effect of the download (torrent program proceed automatically until all the shit is on your pc).

Torrent files are here
Light version
Full version
Uncensor Selector is the decensoring mod and is not exclusive to the Sideloader Modpack. The Sideloader Modpack adds more options to Uncensor Selector, but it does not give Uncensor Selector the ability to decensor because Uncensor Selector was made to decensor the game and can do that with or without the Sideloader Modpack.

I know, I mean in the OP the preview pics show some scenery from the other game, AI Shoujo I think it is, why I was wondering whats the deal with that.

Its a shame, for someone who doesn't care about studio posing and etc, the game seemed to have some ideas for content with special scenes and meeting girls out in the halls. I'm honestly even tempted to just reset my userdata, for a clean slate of unlocks, but either way the game is just really bare in that aspect.
The OP preview pics show assets that both games share. The player is able to use assets they create like characters in both games, though the games do not share personalities, so your characters will default to one single personality that may be a polar opposite of their original and will likely have a completely different voice. You will need to change that yourself if you don't like what it defaults to (this is why I never transfer between the two after I first tried it).

As for the reply to me, most people in the community don't even play the games anymore, likely because of how bare the games have been ever since Koikatsu. The Japanese customers wanted more customization and it seems like Illusion sacrificed actual gameplay to make that happen. Most people use the studio, people who play the games are in the minority outside Japan.

Of course, this is the Honey Select series, which has always been pretty bare by design.

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
I updated my R8.1 to R9 recently, and let the installer reset everything to defaults. I usually don't change anything in the plugin settings, so it's no biggie. For some reason though, at any time during H insert scenes, the male chara's penis seems to clip out onto a girl's tummy. It's never happened before this. And bc I've never changed any values for some of the mods that fix animation clipping/issues (i.e., BetterPenetration, BetterHScenes), I have no idea how to fix the issue. Any ideas?

1657168043475.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I updated my R8.1 to R9 recently, and let the installer reset everything to defaults. I usually don't change anything in the plugin settings, so it's no biggie. For some reason though, at any time during H insert scenes, the male chara's penis seems to clip out onto a girl's tummy. It's never happened before this. And bc I've never changed any values for some of the mods that fix animation clipping/issues (i.e., BetterPenetration, BetterHScenes), I have no idea how to fix the issue. Any ideas?

View attachment 1911938
Change his dick to one of the BP? dicks in Uncensor Selector in the male character maker. That should help against this issue as they are specifically designed to avoid this.

Malkistman

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2021-11-28
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R7
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN -

All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack):

2021-11-28 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (69.67GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
MTL :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for sharing
got trouble with translation
It's still JP how to change in to English?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
got trouble with translation
It's still JP how to change in to English?
Initsetting.exe, also any version of Better Repack before R9 is still using the internet for translation in real time, so make sure your connection is stable and not slower than normal.

Reactions: Malkistman

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Toon Shaders v1.0 [AI*HS2] - Released

does anyone has it? please share

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hmmmmm..........why did you install this? Better Penetration is included in BetterRepack since BetterRepack existing!
You still didn´t disclose your game version, so I can only recommend to make a new install, and possibly a new download of the current version BetterRepack R9b.
yea I did. BP wasn't always included, I kept dreading redownloading the entire thing because it's time consuming as hell but I did now, I think I had something BR7 or 6 or something, I don't remember, old version either way, more than 1 year old

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
hi everyone, my question is - is it possible in some ways to expand pull of animations withous using studio stuff? I mean new poses for MFM for example, or even something new like 3p or 4p in PlayHome?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
hi everyone, my question is - is it possible in some ways to expand pull of animations withous using studio stuff? I mean new poses for MFM for example, or even something new like 3p or 4p in PlayHome?
Not without making a mod to do it. Also, kind of hard to do MFM if there is only ever one male in the game.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
You'll get most of them if you update using the standalone updater and selecting "Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector", that way you won't have to download 90GB.
Otherwise you should find it in mods/Sideloader Modpack-Uncensor Selector, but in my "uptodate" game i can´t see it.
Maybe HorsePenis from FutaBoy_Animal42069 is currently in an updating process and find it´s way back in Sideloader Uncensor soon.
You can try to run "update" in Initsetting in some days and look if the download search shows news for Uncenso Selector.
Thanks for the advice, there doesn't seem to be any uncensors to update though, maybe too many of those mods were BP4 or incompatible with BP?

Mar 14, 2018
Love the game, got the mods and everything. It's just too bad that there's no Ex-Girlfriend Personality option. There's certain Hentai Girls I want to create and make them beg for mercy. :devilish:

Furthermore, this game by itself puts certain Nutaku games to shame.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for the advice, there doesn't seem to be any uncensors to update though, maybe too many of those mods were BP4 or incompatible with BP?
So it seems that these uncensor mods are actually outdated and therefore removed from the Modpack.
But I´ve not seen any problems in BP so far.
Sent you a pn.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
are you ever play in this game? it HAVE possibility to "equip" two male cards and there is MFM positions.
I do play, yes, and it has the ability to use two female cards. The only way to get more than one NPC into any scene is to go out into the hall and invite two NPCs, both slots for which pull from the female folder exclusively.

You sure you aren't confusing the game and the studio? It is VERY possible to make MFM in the studio, you can add as many and whatever characters you want there.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes