• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
I have a weird problem, maybe related to missing assets, but I don't know for sure.

I imported a character from AI-girl into hs2. She was fine in AIS but now her front teeth (like 4 upper, 4lower) have a reddish hue, looks like either mad gum bleed or as if I smacked her in the face. Any idea? I played around with the material editor "mouth" for a bit, but all I managed to do was give the teeth a glossy shine, which doesn't improve things much. Changing the shape of the mouth doesn't do the trick either, thought it might be a shadow. Other girls are fine, so it can't be a graphics setting, right?

One other girl has like totally black, mettalic, shiny teeth, that's most likely a missing asset thing. Look's cool though.

So how do I change the teeth, I can't figure out the option in the in game editor. Studio perhaps?

Also, for the love of god, how do I effectively search these 474 pages of this thread effectively? Someone must have had a similar problem already. Looking forward to your suggestions, much appreciated.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a weird problem, maybe related to missing assets, but I don't know for sure.

I imported a character from AI-girl into hs2. She was fine in AIS but now her front teeth (like 4 upper, 4lower) have a reddish hue, looks like either mad gum bleed or as if I smacked her in the face. Any idea? I played around with the material editor "mouth" for a bit, but all I managed to do was give the teeth a glossy shine, which doesn't improve things much. Changing the shape of the mouth doesn't do the trick either, thought it might be a shadow. Other girls are fine, so it can't be a graphics setting, right?

One other girl has like totally black, mettalic, shiny teeth, that's most likely a missing asset thing. Look's cool though.

So how do I change the teeth, I can't figure out the option in the in game editor. Studio perhaps?

Also, for the love of god, how do I effectively search these 474 pages of this thread effectively? Someone must have had a similar problem already. Looking forward to your suggestions, much appreciated.
For your reddish issue I´ve no idea, maybe you have to import new teeth textures in Material Editor.

Like this guide from Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7860904 for Black Teeth Fix.

When I started here there were less pages, although it was work for some days ;)
Anyway there are still enough Newbies asking the same questions regarding starting troubles again and again, so it might be sufficient if you go back no more than 100 pages perhaps to learn your basics.
Don´t hesitate to post here your questions to the game mechanics or special issues. Somebody will help.

And don´t forget this one https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/page-532 :LOL:

If you are looking for a special character you should also use this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ard-request-thread.115982/page-5#post-8427801

Good Luck

Reactions: Sacenergy

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Cheer's, I think it's a missing texture too, copied a texture from another character where the teeth work and added it in material editor. That worked, but now the girl has different teeth. Oh well, I'll survive.

Edit: Used the post you referred to as guidance and was able to fix my tooth issues. Also learned a ton in the process. Really appreciate your help!

Last edited:

syker100

Feb 1, 2022
Hello,

I found on Pixiv that you can use horse dongs on futa characters, can someone provide the Mod?
I couldn't find it anywhere.

Source of photo: Oppai-man
1656801469159.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
  • Wow
Reactions: ollp and JackElmos

dalangbonyok

Mar 2, 2021
i'm using BR7 and tried the scene i download from disocrd,when i load it there's no animation like in discord how can i fix it

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
So....my few questions are, based on links on the OP. Do I even need to DL steam versions part 1-3 or can I just go here. ( https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8306247 ) download R9 and get the game that way?

Additionally, if that is the case and I can just download R9 to get the game, does R9 come with Studio Neo or do I have to get that elsewhere?
Do I download the Sideloader from the OP (21 parts....) or can I equally get that from STNs site?

To get the game, If I look at steps from the mega. HoneySelect 2 DX > Full Packs > 2022.06.10 - DX R9B = Full game?

For Mod Pack, AIS - HS2 Optional Modpack > ? (Can I just download the whole AIS - HS2 modpack at this stage cause the inner folders are a bit confusing to have to filter through)

All these downloads and links are making it a bit confusing on what needs to be downloaded and what doesn't. Thanks for the clarification!

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Do I even need to DL steam versions part 1-3 or can I just go here
Both are equally same.
If you confused, just download the BR.
You dont have to install, just extract and it's ready to go.

does R9 come with Studio Neo
It does.

Do I download the Sideloader from the OP (21 parts....) or can I equally get that from STNs site?
BR comes with sideloader, but sideloader - studio does not.
So you have to download it by yourself.

HoneySelect 2 DX > Full Packs > 2022.06.10 - DX R9B = Full game?
Yes, but it does not include the Studio modpack.

For Mod Pack, AIS - HS2 Optional Modpack > ?
This is a studio modpack.
The folder naming is the date of that pack made. Just download the latest one.

Or if you are really confused at this point, I recommend downloading it by torrent.
In the torrent you will only get 2 archive. The game (BR) and studio modpack.
Just shove the studio modpack into mods folder once you are done downloading the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eleyon

vasakitoman

Sep 2, 2019
HELP !!!! i GOT THE white screen!
[Error : Unity Log] Scene 'Lobby' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...
How to fix it ?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I have VNGE, and timeline but still no animation here the scene i use
Its running just fine on my client
Does a window popped out when you loaded the scene? I meant the window that told you there is a VNGE data inside (middle bottom window)
Also probably you should check your VNGE version. That scene was made at 26th June and if you are running BR7, probably its quite behind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thanks for that!

cheers!
To the perfect explanation of noelle I only can add this
TorrentR9b.jpg
This is what you get to choose from if you start a torrent download with torrent file direct from ScrewThisNoise

The game + StudioNeo (only basic) + a lot of mods for the game is all included in BetterRepack (+50GB), current version R9b.
The Sideloader Modpack Studio is a mod bundle only for studio, you don´t need for the game. You also can download this later anytime.

I also recommend torrent download - may take more time but you can run it over night and aren´t affected from internet breaks. Also less danger to get corrupted files.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
HELP !!!! i GOT THE white screen!
[Error : Unity Log] Scene 'Lobby' couldn't be loaded because it has not been added to the build settings or the AssetBundle has not been loaded.
To add a scene to the build settings use the menu File->Build Settings...
How to fix it ?
Do you find this in your game?
Scene-Lobby.jpg

Did it happen in a running game or did you have a new install?

Reactions: vasakitoman
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes