alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Will someone have a map with giant mirrors or a complete scenario for the game and be able to play with the girls and be able to see them reflected? Thank you very much (NOT for "StudioNeoV2")
example:
View attachment 1891319
Maps are for studio, they cannot be loaded into the game.

Just curious about the BetterRepack R9 that is different from the R7? do i have to download the entire game? where I download it?
R9 includes the new official translation and has newer versions of included mods. Remember to select the game name on the left. Yes, you should download the whole game again because you are not coming from the version right before R9.

there is a patch to upgrade from previous version
From the previous version, R7 is not the previous version, but a version older than the previous version.

Reactions: MAXIS05

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i see. will probably download at a later time where my m2 can handle all the games i play plus probably around 107 GBs of hs2. hdd is not taking it well, i tried porting to m2. it does fine, but yet again, i encountered environmental problems with PC (humidity issues vs parts shorting out on me). will sort this out with my seller to see what fixes can i do or if i had to replace stuff. my apologies, this is the first pc i have after the tiny tiny netbook era where only flash plays well on low settings and after all that pentium 4 fiasco. nonetheless, thank you for shedding some light!
If you want to configure your new PC especially for Illusion games, than pls note RAM is the most important thing here.
The game on an SSD (not necessarily a M2, SATA SSD might be sufficient) helps to shorten the loading times. Also fast CPU.

GPU is not that important (Alex2011 means these games are designed for low budget integrated graphics), but keep in mind there might be a special issue with RTX 30xx cards (only a warning, not really improved yet).
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8283699
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8283699
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8283699

Reactions: alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Will someone have a map with giant mirrors or a complete scenario for the game and be able to play with the girls and be able to see them reflected? Thank you very much (NOT for "StudioNeoV2")
example:
View attachment 1891319
You have an option to store own backgrounds for the game, but only to make screenshots in Chara Creator, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8149697

But nothing for scenes for the game, and these backgrounds (in creator) don´t interact with your character (only picture in the back, no mirroring effect).

breadian

Jul 28, 2021
So if I used the all in one download with sideloader modpack studio and the betterrepack r7, what do I do with the sideloader modpack studio?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So if I used the all in one download with sideloader modpack studio and the betterrepack r7, what do I do with the sideloader modpack studio?
The folders that come from extracting it with 7zip go in the Mods folder.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hmmmm...........the current version of BetterRepack is R9b, it´s making little sense to start with an outdated version.
(choose HoneySelect2 DX on the upper left).

Also the Sideloder Modpack Studio is NOT for the game - if you do not intend to work with StudioNEO and only play the game you can skip this download and spare > 80GB
Torrent R9b.jpg

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
У меня на сайте illusion уже давно не включается видео. Где можно помимо официального сайта посмотреть ихнее видео.

The video on the illusion site has not been turned on for a long time. Where can I watch their video in addition to the official site.

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
Hi guys.
So I'd just figured out how to use Joan6694's NodesConstraints(Ctrl+N) successfully, recently updated to R9b and now I find it's sadly been superseded by HSPlugins.
Could anyone tell me what & where HSPlugins is please?
Also, is it easier to use than Node Constraints or, if not, could I simply replace the new NodeConstraints.dll with one from an older repack that worked or would I face compatibility issues?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys.
So I'd just figured out how to use Joan6694's NodesConstraints(Ctrl+N) successfully, recently updated to R9b and now I find it's sadly been superseded by HSPlugins.
Could anyone tell me what & where HSPlugins is please?
Also, is it easier to use than Node Constraints or, if not, could I simply replace the new NodeConstraints.dll with one from an older repack that worked or would I face compatibility issues?
It's basically the same NodesConstraints you're familiar with
note that newer version of node constraint is Ctrl+I, not Ctrl+N anymore
so dont be confused if nothing shows up when you used old keybind (but you can change it in the plugin setting if you like)

Squiddlepuss

Jun 21, 2022
Hi~

HSPlugins is a pack containing useful plugins for the game such as HS2PE, NodesConstraints, Timeline, and more.

It's basically the same NodesConstraints you're familiar with, but it comes with a bunch of other stuff. Some of these plugins were included in previous versions of BR (HS2PE), some are newer ports from HS1 to HS2 (Timeline).

I'll suggest you to use that newer repack instead of each plugins separately, as it is much easier to deal with if you're doing plugin updates manually.
Much appreciated, thank you!
I wasn't sure what had changed as out of those plugins I think I really only used NodesConstraints.
I'm a lot wiser now thanks to you guys :)

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Back again, with more tech issues. So, I redownloaded the game and installed most of the mods save the fan made maps. Game's running well enough, long load times specially in the character creator but nothing I can't live with, but I'm having trouble with clipping on the tighter clothing options like leotards and long gloves.

I got no idea what's causing this, anyone got any advice on what's up and how to fix it? Got a link to the character card if that'll help.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Back again, with more tech issues. So, I redownloaded the game and installed most of the mods save the fan made maps. Game's running well enough, long load times specially in the character creator but nothing I can't live with, but I'm having trouble with clipping on the tighter clothing options like leotards and long gloves.

I got no idea what's causing this, anyone got any advice on what's up and how to fix it? Got a link to the character card if that'll help.
I´m thinking with "maps" you´re meaning "cards"?;)

Anyway I tested the card in my BR9 and - surprise - no clipping issues, everything looks like it should.
HelenParr.jpg

Sry, but no clue what´s wrong in your game.
What version u´re using?
Did you run "update" (in InitSetting) after Install?
Otherwise try a new install again.

BTW loading times u can shorten with a Lot of RAM (8 GB minimum, better 16 upwards), a fast CPU and the game stored on a SSD.

Last edited:
Reactions: GlacierC

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Looks to me like the arm is too big in diameter for the clothing item to handle (even a tiny bit, as much as one or two points, can have a major effect), try reducing the width (left to right size) and thickness (forward to back size) of her arms.

I´m thinking with "maps" you´re meaning "cards"?;)

Anyway I tested the card in my BR9 and - surprise - no clipping issues, everything looks like it should.
View attachment 1897473

What version u´re using?

BTW loading times u can shorten with a Lot of RAM (8 GB minimum, better 16 upwards), a fast CPU and the game stored on a SSD.
He means maps as in places where you can do H scenes or, in this case because they aren't in the game, places where scenes in the studio can take place.

Reactions: turbojoe

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
help please i don't know how to install mods, i used kkmanager its say that the clothes are enabled but it dont show in game, do i need to download other things ?

MetaK

Jul 17, 2018
Looks to me like the arm is too big in diameter for the clothing item to handle (even a tiny bit, as much as one or two points, can have a major effect), try reducing the width (left to right size) and thickness (forward to back size) of her arms.
Fiddled about with the arms twice over now, no change in them.

What version u´re using?

I mean the maps where the sexy times take place. I didn't install any of the 2155X maps to try and save space.

I currently have Better Repack R7, that's what came with the torrent. I'm guessing I should update that then and see if that doesn't fix it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
He means maps as in places where you can do H scenes or, in this case because they aren't in the game, places where scenes in the studio can take place.
I mean the maps where the sexy times take place. I didn't install any of the 2155X maps to try and save space.
Sry, was a misunderstanding - so I understood "maps" correctly but didn´t differentiate between your first sentences and the character card issue you showed thereafter.
Everything clear now :geek:

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011 and MetaK
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes