docupoem

Aug 8, 2020
The Skull and Bones patch made by the maker of Better Repack has the Cheat Tools mod, I believe. Not sure about that because I run the regular Better Repack.
do you know if there's a way to download the cheat tools mod by itself since i dont want to be downloading an 8gb+ repack

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
do you know if there's a way to download the cheat tools mod by itself since i dont want to be downloading an 8gb+ repack
No idea, I only use the main repack and don't download anything separate from what it gives.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
You can load a female Player - this can be any female card, but it must have activated "Futanari".
The Penis type is to choose from Body/Overall/Uncensor Selector

View attachment 1888436 View attachment 1888437

View attachment 1888435

Indeed they are stored in UserData/chara/female as the other girls.
Thank you. I tried several times to get this working in the past but never figured it out and gave up. Now got it working.

One thing I noted when getting it to work was
Once you have loaded a Futa Female character in the scene set up, you can switch to a non-Futa Female card as long as they are in the main Female folder

Last edited:

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
You can load a female Player - this can be any female card, but it must have activated "Futanari".
The Penis type is to choose from Body/Overall/Uncensor Selector

View attachment 1888436 View attachment 1888437

View attachment 1888435

Indeed they are stored in UserData/chara/female as the other girls.
I didn't see them, because the letters were in a folder inside female, I moved them directly to female and now I can

another question, is it possible to change the size of the penis of the futas?

LewdIsGood

Apr 26, 2018
Hey I am sorry if this has been asked before, but I wanted to try out the VR version with my phone and Trinus.
I got it to work up to the start menu, but cant click anything. Pressing M or any other key while honey select 2 is the active window does not help either.

Is there a fix for this, or am i doing something wrong?

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
So in my quest to identify some mods, I came across an old tool for HS1 called "HSResolveMoreSlotID", which - among other things - let you check what mods a card uses. I had also read somewhere that there might be a site somewhere out on the internet that allows you to do this simply by uploading the chara card to the site. I have not been able to find a HS2-compatible version of the former, nor have I had any success finding the latter.

Does anyone know of a way to check mods used on character cards for HS2?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So in my quest to identify some mods, I came across an old tool for HS1 called "HSResolveMoreSlotID", which - among other things - let you check what mods a card uses. I had also read somewhere that there might be a site somewhere out on the internet that allows you to do this simply by uploading the chara card to the site. I have not been able to find a HS2-compatible version of the former, nor have I had any success finding the latter.

Does anyone know of a way to check mods used on character cards for HS2?
For HS2 this is called HS2PNGInfo, now included in BetterRepack R9.
.exe loads a window, drag and drop a card into it
HS2PNGInfo.jpg

Reactions: heckinT

dreza0ecchi

Apr 22, 2020
I managed to find a solution for HS2TakeChargeRules.xml, but only to add animation per animation.. but, It's still great! ^^

Example:
Code:
    <TCRule Rule="Cowgirl" RuleType="ANIMATION" ExcludeAlways="false">
      <CharacterApplication>
        <Includes>
          <Include>CharName</Include>
        </Includes>
        <Excludes />
      </CharacterApplication>
      <RoomApplication>
        <Includes />
        <Excludes />
      </RoomApplication>
      <AnimationTimings>
        <AnimationTiming Stage="IDLE" MinSpeed="0" MaxSpeed="0" SpeedLoopTime="1" SpeedEase="Linear" LoopType="Yoyo" MinFemaleOffset="0" MaxFemaleOffset="0" FemaleOffsetLoopTime="1" FemaleOffsetEase="Linear" />
        <AnimationTiming Stage="SLOW_LOOP" MinSpeed="0" MaxSpeed="1.75" SpeedLoopTime="2.5" SpeedEase="InOutCubic" LoopType="Yoyo" MinFemaleOffset="-0.1" MaxFemaleOffset="0.1" FemaleOffsetLoopTime="1.5" FemaleOffsetEase="InOutCubic" />
        <AnimationTiming Stage="FAST_LOOP" MinSpeed="1" MaxSpeed="2.75" SpeedLoopTime="2.5" SpeedEase="InOutCubic" LoopType="Yoyo" MinFemaleOffset="-0.1" MaxFemaleOffset="0.1" FemaleOffsetLoopTime="1.5" FemaleOffsetEase="InOutCubic" />
        <AnimationTiming Stage="O_LOOP" MinSpeed="1" MaxSpeed="2" SpeedLoopTime="2.5" SpeedEase="InOutCubic" LoopType="Yoyo" MinFemaleOffset="-0.1" MaxFemaleOffset="0.1" FemaleOffsetLoopTime="1.5" FemaleOffsetEase="InOutCubic" />
        <AnimationTiming Stage="ORGASM" MinSpeed="0" MaxSpeed="0" SpeedLoopTime="1" SpeedEase="Linear" LoopType="Yoyo" MinFemaleOffset="0" MaxFemaleOffset="0" FemaleOffsetLoopTime="1" FemaleOffsetEase="Linear" />
        <AnimationTiming Stage="POST_ORGASM" MinSpeed="0" MaxSpeed="0" SpeedLoopTime="1" SpeedEase="Linear" LoopType="Yoyo" MinFemaleOffset="0" MaxFemaleOffset="0" FemaleOffsetLoopTime="1" FemaleOffsetEase="Linear" />
      </AnimationTimings>
    </TCRule>

Last edited:

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
All versions going forward will have DX, you would have to go to an old Better Repack version to see it without DX at this point. Also, R9 has the official translation.
i see. will probably download at a later time where my m2 can handle all the games i play plus probably around 107 GBs of hs2. hdd is not taking it well, i tried porting to m2. it does fine, but yet again, i encountered environmental problems with PC (humidity issues vs parts shorting out on me). will sort this out with my seller to see what fixes can i do or if i had to replace stuff. my apologies, this is the first pc i have after the tiny tiny netbook era where only flash plays well on low settings and after all that pentium 4 fiasco. nonetheless, thank you for shedding some light!

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What is the difference between HF and BetterRepack?
Better Repack is the actual game packed into a portable form (no need to actually install) with a ton of mods and all updates. The HF patch is only a patch and requires a separate copy of the game, but it comes with a bunch of mods as well. The HF patch is also typically a little behind Better Repack in mod updates.

No, they should not be used together.

RaggaHC1

Jun 26, 2022
Will someone have a map with giant mirrors or a complete scenario for the game and be able to play with the girls and be able to see them reflected? Thank you very much (NOT for "StudioNeoV2")
example:
Screenshot_6.jpg

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
Just curious about the BetterRepack R9 that is different from the R7? do i have to download the entire game? where I download it?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Just curious about the BetterRepack R9 that is different from the R7? do i have to download the entire game? where I download it?
there is a patch to upgrade from previous version
From R7 to R9 are a lot of improvements by the base mods and Community mods also.

I always recommend a complete new install, the only update from R7 to R9 is also big and the updates sometimes failes.

The newest version is R9b - according to STN the same game but without extra Studio stuff (was included in first R9 release), so the download size is smaller
or directly the torrent file

When you change an existing running game to a newer version follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes