turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Looks to me like the arm is too big in diameter for the clothing item to handle (even a tiny bit, as much as one or two points, can have a major effect), try reducing the width (left to right size) and thickness (forward to back size) of her arms.
Fiddled about with the arms twice over now, no change in them.
I´ve noticed the bigger upper arms in MetaK´s screenshot, so I tried to increase the size in my Creator, but nothing weird happened. The clothing is growing with the body perfectly without clipping.
Only changing Uncensor to HighPoly causes the well known clipping, but looks not like that.

There must be another cause deeper inside the game system for this issue, therefore I recommended a new install (with current version BR9).

MetaK:
To transfer your data from your R7 into the new install follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002
I always recommend to keep the old game until the new one is running well. You can store it on external drive.

Reactions: MetaK and alex2011

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
help please i don't know how to install mods, i used kkmanager its say that the clothes are enabled but it dont show in game, do i need to download other things ?
Hmmmmm.......I don´t completely understand what you mean.
KKManager doesn´t handle clothings for itself.

If you have downloaded clothing cards (= coordinates) you have to throw them into UserData/coordinate/female to show up in game (in Character Creator).
Sometimes coordinates come with additionally mods you have to install how the readme says.

And basically: if you have installed a BetterRepack (current version is R9) you don´t necessarely need any extra mod to play the game.

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
Hmmmmm.......I don´t completely understand what you mean.
KKManager doesn´t handle clothings for itself.

If you have downloaded clothing cards (= coordinates) you have to throw them into UserData/coordinate/female to show up in game (in Character Creator).
Sometimes coordinates come with additionally mods you have to install how the readme says.

And basically: if you have installed a BetterRepack (current version is R9) you don´t necessarely need any extra mod to play the game.
sorry for my english, so i downloaded some clothes with the character and the clothes card, the clothes card appear but when i try to put it on a character nothing appear, and i tried to install mods manually too, i didnt installed better repack, it is needed ?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
sorry for my english, so i downloaded some clothes with the character and the clothes card, the clothes card appear but when i try to put it on a character nothing appear, and i tried to install mods manually too, i didnt installed better repack, it is needed ?
Can you pn me one of these cards inclusive the clothes card (coordinate) to try it out?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fiddled about with the arms twice over now, no change in them.

I mean the maps where the sexy times take place. I didn't install any of the 2155X maps to try and save space.

I currently have Better Repack R7, that's what came with the torrent. I'm guessing I should update that then and see if that doesn't fix it?
I´ve noticed the bigger upper arms in MetaK´s screenshot, so I tried to increase the size in my Creator, but nothing weird happened. The clothing is growing with the body perfectly without clipping.
Only changing Uncensor to HighPoly causes the well known clipping, but looks not like that.

There must be another cause deeper inside the game system for this issue, therefore I recommended a new install (with current version BR9).

MetaK:
To transfer your data from your R7 into the new install follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7888002
I always recommend to keep the old game until the new one is running well. You can store it on external drive.
Sounds like a problem in the clothing item, then. Not much can be done by anyone except the person who made it using the same method used to make it the first time. The difference between you two might be a different version of the clothing item. The one that works may be older, making this a problem the maker needs to fix yet, or it may be newer, meaning that the problem is on an older version that Metak happens to have.

A new install is worth a shot, that's about the only remaining option that I can think of that Metak can do himself, the only option I can think of other than a new install requires editing the clothing item the same way it was made, not sure if Metak can do that or not.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sounds like a problem in the clothing item, then. Not much can be done by anyone except the person who made it using the same method used to make it the first time. The difference between you two might be a different version of the clothing item. The one that works may be older, making this a problem the maker needs to fix yet, or it may be newer, meaning that the problem is on an older version that Metak happens to have.
That might be an explanation, but I downloaded the card for my test from the link MetaK posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8440407 and I hope MetaK is using the same card. o_O

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
New Maker for "Roomgirl", compatible to HS2 and AIS as it seems:

nukexdevil

Aug 13, 2019
There is a guide?
Guide for what, how to use it? (just like any other illusion charamaker, I guess, from what I can see on youtube. See, it looks similar to what we always have: )

I cant even download it, only 403 and timeouts - I posted it here in the hopes that someone else gets it downloaded, or ScrewThisNoise will bless us with an auto-translated version. (Even with JP ip-address it does not work, server always times out. Looks like they even blocked tor-exit-nodes now. (illusion really starts to become an annoying entity.))

Last edited:

BabeSlayer

Jul 1, 2022
Total noob question. Is there a way to add custom maps to HS2 Studio. I'm looking for a boxing ring or MMA style arena in particular and assets such as boxing gloves.

Where can I find a good modding library?

Snipershot

May 15, 2018
Is there a way to have more than 2 girls in a sex scene? (With or without mods) I know this may be a noob question but would like to know how to get it done.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a way to have more than 2 girls in a sex scene? (With or without mods) I know this may be a noob question but would like to know how to get it done.
Definitely not:
1. you can Walk the Hall and choose a scene where 2 girls are waiting for you. Here you have only the threesome H-Scenes
2. or go into the Lobby and choose First Girl and Second Girl. There you have all single H-Scenes with the first girl, the threesomes with both AND also Lesbian scenes between both girls alone, Player only watching.

If your player is a Futanari there are now 3 girls, but no more ;)

Snipershot

May 15, 2018
Definitely not:
1. you can Walk the Hall and choose a scene where 2 girls are waiting for you. Here you have only the threesome H-Scenes
2. or go into the Lobby and choose First Girl and Second Girl. There you have all single H-Scenes with the first girl, the threesomes with both AND also Lesbian scenes between both girls alone, Player only watching.

If your player is a Futanari there are now 3 girls, but no more ;)
Welp I really wanted 1 guy + 3 girls. Looks like thats not possible yet..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Total noob question. Is there a way to add custom maps to HS2 Studio. I'm looking for a boxing ring or MMA style arena in particular and assets such as boxing gloves.

Where can I find a good modding library?
Yes, find a scene card with the map you want and load it, being sure to get rid of any object you don't want after.

You cannot, the only mod that MIGHT do it later is HS2Plug by Katarsys, but that would be WAY later.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Guide for what, how to use it? (just like any other illusion charamaker, I guess, from what I can see on youtube. See, it looks similar to what we always have: )

I cant even download it, only 403 and timeouts - I posted it here in the hopes that someone else gets it downloaded, or ScrewThisNoise will bless us with an auto-translated version. (Even with JP ip-address it does not work, server always times out. Looks like they even blocked tor-exit-nodes now. (illusion really starts to become an annoying entity.))
STN has uploaded it to BR server and posted the link in the discord server actually. Just now i checked the download page and its there. You can download it there.
But unfortunately i dont think there is auto-translate for it.

Edit : my bad, i downlaoded the installer directly from his link in the discord, it was a vanilla one. The one i saw in BR server is said has some stuff in it, havent tried it yet. Maybe there is auto-translation inside.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes