Apr 8, 2020
Why is the return (back) option not working? I'm stuck in the tutorial, the game won't let me go back. the game doesn't freeze but i can't go back, the key doesn't do shit.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone know how to make a clip play after another clip played? If possible after some repetition
e.g. play clip A 5 times then play clip B 3 times and so on.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey, got back into this game today.
Head of a mod called Better Penetration, but, as far as I understand, it doesn't actually add penetration physics does it? it just corrects some positioning and clipping issues? Am I understanding it right that there is nothing that actually adds physics to sex (besides the jiggles)?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
You choose the penis of your like in Body/Overall from Uncensor
Horse penis should be default in BetterRepack (R9).
Base R9b seems to lack a lot of the penis variants you seem to have, are these in the Sideloader Modpack?
If so, is there any place I can get them separately?
I really don't want to download a whole 90GB modpack just for a few mods.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why is the return (back) option not working? I'm stuck in the tutorial, the game won't let me go back. the game doesn't freeze but i can't go back, the key doesn't do shit.
Sometimes it happenes that people get stuck in tutorial, you aren´t alone.

To proceed in tutorial there should be minimum one arrow highlighted, like here
TutorialHelp.jpg

If not, you can try:
1. a new install
2. delete your save.dat file
Save.jpg
this causes the game to start the tutorial from beginning.
If this doesn´t help youcan repeat the save deleting, start new and try the option to skip the tutorial.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Base R9b seems to lack a lot of the penis variants you seem to have, are these in the Sideloader Modpack?
If so, is there any place I can get them separately?
I really don't want to download a whole 90GB modpack just for a few mods.
You possibly are right - since I lost my Maliwei uncensor while updating the sideloader modpack I´m collecting every uncensor zipmod and keep them in MyMods outside the Sideloader. So I can´t loose them even Sideloader delete them as a result of call back from the author.

Otherwise you should find it in mods/Sideloader Modpack-Uncensor Selector, but in my "uptodate" game i can´t see it.
Maybe HorsePenis from FutaBoy_Animal42069 is currently in an updating process and find it´s way back in Sideloader Uncensor soon.
You can try to run "update" in Initsetting in some days and look if the download search shows news for Uncenso Selector.

Last option: I provide you mine

Edit: just seen Shiro_Hebi was quicker to response - let me know if his advise doesn´t help

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 hours into fixing issue after issue with better penetration by installing and updating shit.
Now it doesn't tell me what I'm missing and istead just spits this into the console and the game runs at like 2 fps...
I'm never installing mods ever again
Guess I'll be downloading the whole game again
EDIT: well at least it looks like R9b has BP installed by default, not so mad anymore tbh
I got it off the Better Repacks website using the torrent. GDrive screwed up my 8th part download and I couldn't download it again because I reached the download limit for the site lol, just use the torrent imo

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know how to make a clip play after another clip played? If possible after some repetition
e.g. play clip A 5 times then play clip B 3 times and so on.
There is no way to do this other than picking the position you want five times, doing that position five times until orgasm, then picking the other position three times and doing that until orgasm three times.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
There is no way to do this other than picking the position you want five times, doing that position five times until orgasm, then picking the other position three times and doing that until orgasm three times.
Ok then. So i must make single huge clip.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Whats the deal with those preview pics of koikatsu (beaches and tropical environment) in HS?
I've been out of the loop for quite a while, so has anything of value been added at all, like content, scenes, poses?
The VIP stuff was pretty darn underwhelming imo.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
2 hours into fixing issue after issue with better penetration by installing and updating shit.
Now it doesn't tell me what I'm missing and istead just spits this into the console and the game runs at like 2 fps...
I'm never installing mods ever again
Guess I'll be downloading the whole game again
Nope - if you have an uncorrupted download (BetterRepack R9? Torrent or splitted packs?) and make a correct install (extracting prefereably with 7-Zip into a game folder nearest top of a drive) this game should work perfectly out of the box!!!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Whats the deal with those preview pics of koikatsu (beaches and tropical environment) in HS?
I've been out of the loop for quite a while, so has anything of value been added at all, like content, scenes, poses?
Sry, dunno what you´re talking about..................
Here is Honey Select 2 thread.

shrekislovelmao

Jun 5, 2021
View attachment 674001

Overview:
Honey Select 2: Libido. The sequel to Illusion's 2016 release of Honey Select will include a similar premise of its predecessor in which you are greeted by a new lady named Für who introduces you to a love hotel where you can find the person of your dreams. Feel free to spend sweet and hot moments with your partners or feel free to fuck like animals and put them in situations which your partner may or may not agree to.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-03
Release Date: 2021-11-28
Developer:
Modder:
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: DX R7
Language: English (MTL), Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

HS2 Guides (Studio Neo/CharaMaker/Plugins/Tools)

DOWNLOAD
Steam Version

Win:
Part 1: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 2: - - PIXELDRAIN
Part 3: - PIXELDRAIN -

All-In-One (DX R7 Base Game Repack):

2021-11-28 Optional Sideloader Modpack - Part Download (69.67GB)

Extra: - Updates for older versions
Thanks to BaasB & ScrewThisNoise for the links,

View attachment 673993 View attachment 673994 View attachment 673995 View attachment 673996 View attachment 673998 View attachment 673999
Is this the steam version?
Which patch am I meant to be downloading?
The SB2 patch or the R9?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Nope, the VIP thing was the last addition made by Illusion and very few modders seem willing to add actual content.

Is this the steam version?
Which patch am I meant to be downloading?
The SB2 patch or the R9?
R9 is the full, honestly better, Japanese version of the game with the Steam translation ripped out of Steam and adapted to it. SB2, AKA Skull and Bones Patch 2, is the pack to be used with an existing Steam copy of the game. Which version you are meant to download depends on if you already bought the Steam version.

Reactions: turbojoe

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nope - if you have an uncorrupted download (BetterRepack R9? Torrent or splitted packs?) and make a correct install (extracting prefereably with 7-Zip into a game folder nearest top of a drive) this game should work perfectly out of the box!!!
yes, it's no longer working because I tried to install Better Penetration and everything needed for it and probably screwed up my install completely

dashisiashi

Aug 7, 2019
Heya, I just downloaded the [ScrewThisNoise] pack of the game, but cannot seem to choose several options. I cannot leave my room, call a girl, and certain highlighted arrow keys do not move slides (tutorials) forwards. I have reinstalled, and rechecked files via 7zip, but haven't made any progress there.

Sorry if this has been asked about before. I am still looking around for fixes, but haven't found anything yet.

EDIT/Update: Shifting the folder up one level fixed things for me. If you have the game located somewhere like c:/folder/folder2, try moving it up to c:/folder instead. Sorry if this wasted anyone's time, hopefully if someone has similar issues they will see this.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
yes, it's no longer working because I tried to install Better Penetration and everything needed for it and probably screwed up my install completely
Hmmmmm..........why did you install this? Better Penetration is included in BetterRepack since BetterRepack existing!
You still didn´t disclose your game version, so I can only recommend to make a new install, and possibly a new download of the current version BetterRepack R9b.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Heya, I just downloaded the [ScrewThisNoise] pack of the game, but cannot seem to choose several options. I cannot leave my room, call a girl, and certain highlighted arrow keys do not move slides (tutorials) forwards. I have reinstalled, and rechecked files via 7zip, but haven't made any progress there.

Sorry if this has been asked about before. I am still looking around for fixes, but haven't found anything yet.

EDIT/Update: Shifting the folder up one level fixed things for me. If you have the game located somewhere like c:/folder/folder2, try moving it up to c:/folder instead. Sorry if this wasted anyone's time, hopefully if someone has similar issues they will see this.
First: from which version we talk about? Latest R9b? Torrent download or splitted packs?
Second: 7-Zip is best for this
Third but MOST IMPORTANT: locate your game folder on top of a drive without any unnecessary subfolders. Should look like this
Game-folder.jpg

If there are still issues try a clean new install.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes