akosialev

Feb 7, 2019
It may not actually be missing, a character may be using a different version of it than what your files in the Mods folder have. BepInEx can't distinguish between a mod that is actually missing and a mod which has a different version on a character than in your game files. Try replacing all accessories on whichever character triggers the message until it stops.

If you replace all accessories and still get the message, try the Initsetting.exe updater.

It's a hair mod. when i load a card, the hair is loaded differently from the image in the actual card. i tried changing the hair to one of the default hairstyles and the message dissapeared. heres the card for ref. I asked the sharer about the hair mod but he/she is not replying.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's a hair mod. when i load a card, the hair is loaded differently from the image in the actual card. i tried changing the hair to one of the default hairstyles and the message dissapeared. heres the card for ref. I asked the sharer about the hair mod but he/she is not replying.
The same method applies regardless of whether it is a modded hair slot hair or a modded hair accessory hair. In both cases, the mod is saved down to the exact version on the card and BepInEx will still throw the error if there is a version mismatch.

akosialev

Feb 7, 2019
Extract the archive and put the file in mods/MyMods.
[/SPOILER]
Thank you so much. Greatly appreciated.

The same method applies regardless of whether it is a modded hair slot hair or a modded hair accessory hair. In both cases, the mod is saved down to the exact version on the card and BepInEx will still throw the error if there is a version mismatch.
Thanks for the answers and suggestions. Also appreciate it. I just got the mod I needed from Shiro_Hebi. :)

Reactions: alex2011

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Is there 100% save game? I want to unlock everything without actually playing the game

In case version of the game matter mine is better repack r9

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there 100% save game? I want to unlock everything without actually playing the game

In case version of the game matter mine is better repack r9
I mean, not actually playing this game would be not even using a save, it isn't like there's a gallery. BRExtras folder.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Anyone knows how to change the penis color to match the body skin?
I dont bother changing it actually I dont even bother to select which dick this male character has since mostly Im playing studio and using scripted dick.

If you are asking for the base game, I dont really know.
But recently I just installed Hanmen's next gen skin shader 2.0, and I saw something like "hanmen next gen dick" shader in the ME shader selection.
Havent really tried it tbh but maybe it can help.

lilmp

Jun 3, 2022
?HS Downloader?
I don´t know this.

I´m always downloading the recent Repack (now R9) via torrent from here and extract the .7z file (actually ~80GB) into a new Gamefolder, start InitSetting.exe - that´s it.
seeds for me

deathwatch27

Nov 13, 2019
I've extracted the files from the massive torrent and tried to run the reg fixer, initsettings and then the base .exes but i keep getting the following error message:
E:/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7
There should be 'HoneySelect2_Data'
folder next to the executable

Anyone know how to fix this?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've extracted the files from the massive torrent and tried to run the reg fixer, initsettings and then the base .exes but i keep getting the following error message:
E:/[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7
There should be 'HoneySelect2_Data'
folder next to the executable

Anyone know how to fix this?
you put the HoneySelect2_Data folder next to the executable, evidently
though it should be in that place already if you extracted everything.
if you somehow managed to extract things in more than one location, copy everything into the same folder
like E:/ [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R7
or whatever

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys I am literaly going insane with modding.
I just need some freaking pillows for a scene, so I downloaded these
I installed them by copying / extracting the contents of the zip into the game folder, so it merged with the adata folder, because it's not a zipmod.
Now how the hell do I find the items in game?
Searching using this thing in the attachment doesn't find anything searching for "pillow"
I don't see anything even remotely resembling the name of the mod inside the add->items menu...
Please help me I've been looking into modding for a few days and I've only found
"use KKKmanager to install zipmods"
"copy paste them into the game folder"
literaly nothing else...

Dr Rozco

Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I need your help: I'm looking for a mod/plugin or something that allows you to have 2 or more girls in scene, (I don't know what is really). But I have seen it in some videos. The menu looks like this: Screenshot from 2022-07-17 20-51-44.png
As I have seen this one allows you to "invite" more girls in scene, as well as, switching then and even making the spectators do some poses.
Actually I'm running on the DX R7 downloaded from this site, without additional mods. If someone knows what I should search for, thanks in advance.
The source of the video: Artist: Seasonpassdlc2 - on rule34videos ()

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi everyone, I need your help: I'm looking for a mod/plugin or something that allows you to have 2 or more girls in scene, (I don't know what is really). But I have seen it in some videos. The menu looks like this: View attachment 1931545
As I have seen this one allows you to "invite" more girls in scene, as well as, switching then and even making the spectators do some poses.
Actually I'm running on the DX R7 downloaded from this site, without additional mods. If someone knows what I should search for, thanks in advance.
The source of the video: Artist: Seasonpassdlc2 - on rule34videos ()
I think you can have 2 already in the main game, you just have to "call a girl" in your room and then you can actually select a second one. Can't have 2 if you decide to go to them, I don't think

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I think you can have 2 already in the main game, you just have to "call a girl" in your room and then you can actually select a second one. Can't have 2 if you decide to go to them, I don't think
I think you may need to earn points to unlock that option.
And the second female needs to have already had sex with you.

Dr Rozco

Feb 28, 2019
I think you may need to earn points to unlock that option.
And the second female needs to have already had sex with you.
Thanks for the response, this 2 things are correct. I have tried this already.
What I am looking is : According to the video in source, you invite 1 girls as usual, and then when the scene has already started, you can invite more girls that stand beside you and can switch them, and make them do poses, etc. I actually don't know if its a plugin, mod o another thing, and yet didn't find anything like that.
Any clue is good.
I'd keep searching.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes