[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Is there any mod to change moods of girls like Broken, Horny instantly. I couldn't find in Cheat Tool using F12
To use the existing cheat tool, you have to start an H scene in order to get the sliders that allow you to tweak that character's stats. There's an easier way. The Female Parameter Info plugin gives you sliders to set states whenever you go to the lobby. You can download it here:

fpi.png

So, I just downloaded the HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2 from STN's Mega links... I set to English in InitSettings.exe, Start the game, and then not only is it not in English but no mods such as sliders for body parts working. I then clicked on the console dialog and no console pops up... is the latest repack broke?
Latest repack - HS2 DX R2 - is working pretty well for most people. I suspect you've had a problem with the multi-part zip format as found on Mega - if you can do so easily I'd suggest grabbing the torrent version. The torrent is a single file, and extracts without problems. If you get the torrent, delete everything currently installed and start from a clean slate.

KainXS

Aug 23, 2017
Is it possible to get 60fps on this game with the quality preset and 1080p. I'm running a 5900X cpu and a 2080ti and I still can only get 40fps for some reason.

HentaiGai420

Sep 17, 2020
Just thought I would share this with everyone, they changed the code significantly from the first game so increasing the number of girls you can have in a room is a bit different from the first game. I spent an hour or so looking through the assembly DLL and I have found the way to increase the maximum limit of girls per room for Honey Select 2:

1) Download DNSpy (or use the one included in the "[MODDING] Tools" folder of the RePack)
2) Open DNSpy
3) Inside DNSpy go to "File > Open" and navigate to your Honey Select 2 installation folder then go to "HoneySelect2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" to open it in DNSpy
4) In the bottom-right of DNSpy, search for "IsEntryLimit" and double-click the only search result
5) In the newly opened code, find the line that says "return saveData.roomList[saveData.selectGroup].Count < 20"
6) Right-click that line and select "Edit Method (C#)"
7) Change the number 20 to whatever number you want (I have not tested above 400)
8) Press "Compile" then in DNSpy go to "File > Save Module" and you're done!

On starting the game you may see an error that says, "Failed transpiling 'GroupCharaSelectUI_IsEntryLimit_IncreaseCharaLimit' '20' index not found!" however, this error can be safely ignored.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
is there a way to fix a broken girl or are they stuck that way
There is - you have to get the broken stat to zero for a character to be unbroken. To do that via gameplay and to learn about the states and stats, check the wiki:

The easy way is to use either the Cheat Tools plugin or the FPI plugin, which will let you set the broken state to zero immediately. But we need more info (like specific game version you're running) to say what'd be required to use either of those.

Just thought I would share this with everyone, they changed the code significantly from the first game so increasing the number of girls you can have in a room is a bit different from the first game. I spent an hour or so looking through the assembly DLL and I have found the way to increase the maximum limit of girls per room for Honey Select 2:

1) Download DNSpy
2) Open DNSpy
3) Inside DNSpy go to "File > Open" and navigate to your Honey Select 2 installation folder then go to "HoneySelect2_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" to open it in DNSpy
4) In the bottom-right of DNSpy, search for "IsEntryLimit" and double-click the only search result
5) In the newly opened code, find the line that says "return saveData.roomList[saveData.selectGroup].Count < 20"
6) Right-click that line and select "Edit Method (C#)"
7) Change the number 20 to whatever number you want (I have not tested above 200)
8) Press "Compile" then in DNSpy go to "File > Save Module" and you're done!

On starting the game you may see an error that says, "Failed transpiling 'GroupCharaSelectUI_IsEntryLimit_IncreaseCharaLimit' '20' index not found!" however, this error can be safely ignored. Enjoy!
That's some impressive work. I kinda hate to even say this, but there's already a plugin for this issue. It's called HS2_ExtraGroups. It'll let you tweak both the number of groups and the number of girls per group. You can DL the plugin and the source code from here:
Some info about it here:
With any luck that source code for a part of the game you now know pretty well can show you a couple of tricks to make things a bit easier for the next one.

Bakooo

May 3, 2017
Hey lovely com,

is there a way to import assets (e.g. tables, walls) into studio neo v2? I have downloaded the HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R3 from STN but I would like to use some own assets.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Help :/

After updating the default uncensor looks like this:

HS2_2020-12-27-15-28-01-747.png

When I select another it just reverts back to default. Anyone any ideas?

PS
I changed the uncensor in the plug-in settings from random to puffy but I can't help to feel it just being a band aid solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jawndiss

lewtz24

Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys,sorry if this was asked before I tried searching here and on the other thread and didn't find an answer.Does anybody know if it's possible to have the second selected girl be/react in the room while the MC and the first girl have sex?Like it was in Play Home,you would select the first girl and if you were to also select a second one she would always be in the said map.Thanks very much.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020

View attachment 958907

PS
I changed the uncensor in the plug-in settings from random to puffy but I can't help to feel it just being a band aid solution.
You need to update BonesFramework to v1.4.1:
All the newer animated uncensors - the ones with bp in the name - will distort like that with older BonesFramework versions.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019

View attachment 958907

PS
I had this EXACT problem. I fixed it by moving to the new DX build:

Reactions: Schlong50

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Enjoying HS2, 2 quick questions hopefully someone can answer:
  1. Is there anyway to make the POV mode (pressing , key) less blurry, it's not as clear as the normal view?
  2. Any idea why when I exit the game, a load of Userdata\chara\male or female PNG files get moved to the recycle bin?
There's a mod you can disable to stop that behavior. It is indeed to back up your cards in case of issues but after i had to delete 900 of them (every scene i did it cloned all my active cards) i decided to just keep my own backups.

2020-12-31 14_20_11-KK Manager 0.16.0 (New downloader edition) - [HoneySelect2] in E__HS2L.png

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Is anyone really good with arms? I've been messing with bonemod but can't seem to get the arms right on my dwarf. Never mind the weird pose, it's because of the leg length, but the arms basically need to y-offset or rotate outward, and that's not an option on the simpler sliders. I had something that looked okay but when i changed the pose it became nightmarish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Another question: is there a way to import just a skirt? I'm trying to do a good Rosalina (combined the best of several cards) but I don't have the right bottom.

2021-01-02 15_53_40-HoneySelect2.png

ppexpander

Nov 30, 2020
Does anybody else watch Monster Factory? I was inspired by it and the versatility of Honey Select's character creator to make some monsters. If any sadists are interested in seeing more please reply.

HS2ChaF_20201107222405110.png HS2ChaF_20200624203014318.png HS2ChaF_20200829200704911.png

• Haha
Reactions: Laguna77

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Does anybody else watch Monster Factory? I was inspired by it and the versatility of Honey Select's character creator to make some monsters. If any sadists are interested in seeing more please reply.

View attachment 971998 View attachment 971999 View attachment 972001
I love fucked-up monster cards, although I prefer Horror over Surreal. You should also share over here: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hmm the game info seriously lack the colorful story sseth cook up for the world of honey select

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote