turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
does anyone how to solve shoulder problem.
View attachment 1960478
i download character cards, many of them have same problem where their shoulder pops out of clothes.
Velcrofly answered yet perfectly.

I only want to add that I recognized this issue also lately on newer cards.
In all cases it was sufficient to change the uncensor body (mostly from "default" to another one) :D

Reactions: pdout

pdout

Jan 13, 2019
A few things I would check / try.
1 Under Tops, Other make sure degree of tear is set to 0
2 In Material Editor for Top set the Render Queue value to something around 3000 or higher.
3 Try changing the Uncensor Selector setting to s different value
4 Check the shoulder values and reduce and see if that makes a difference
Hope one of those works for you
Velcrofly answered yet perfectly.

I only want to add that I recognized this issue also lately on newer cards.
In all cases it was sufficient to change the uncensor body (mostly from "default" to another one) :D

Thanks for the help, I was able resolve the problem by changing Uncensor Body from Default to others type (BP4).

Hayduke

Nov 20, 2020
I've been trying for a few days to get my steam version that has been upgraded to BR10 to load the H scene in VR, in flatscreen mode everything works great. I can start it in VR, get to the main title screen, and after selecting start, I get to the character selector screen. Once on the character screen I can select cards and choose a location, but the start button stays greyed out. It worked fine under BR9, any suggestions?

23hh23

Sep 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I don't know where to ask so I'll try my luck here:giggle:.
I am looking for a modeler that can change existing mods or import mods of high heels from the previous game and similar games (like the klub).. Thanks in advance:giggle:

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Could you please help me? When I start the game, the game remains on the white loading screen after the title appears.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I've been trying for a few days to get my steam version that has been upgraded to BR10 to load the H scene in VR, in flatscreen mode everything works great. I can start it in VR, get to the main title screen, and after selecting start, I get to the character selector screen. Once on the character screen I can select cards and choose a location, but the start button stays greyed out. It worked fine under BR9, any suggestions?
Hmmmm..............Steam version and BetterRepack aren´t compatible.
To Patch the Steam game to the recent BetterRepack (R10) standard you need the SB3 Patch from ScrewThisNoise, look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8285851

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
I heard that if the right combination of personality, trait, and mentality, the female character will act differently from the rest of the characters. Is there any guide for that ?.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I found this two videos:

They are animations made using honey select 2, it doesnt say it but that is obvious.
The thing is, I downloaded the Honey select repack DX R7( it might actually be the R6H1 fom here:

And my graphics dont look nearly as good as those in those videos. Those look so much better.
So, could you tell me how to get the graphics to the level that is shown in those videos, are they just improved on later releases of the repack? (I see there are currently on DX R10 and I have verson DX R6H1)
I need HELP PLEASE.
If your graphic card is ready, go for it. Because it taxes your card A LOT.
I think it's using Graphic Mod + Hanmen's next gen skin shader.

Also that one well animated scene.
I would like to learn how to make one too :).
The graphic options/quality didn´t change significantly since R7.
But did you try out all settings in GraphicsMod (ingame hit F5)?

Anyway it is said that HS2 isn´t heavy to GPU (whereby it seems that there might exist a driver issue with Nvidia 3xxx cards), it is created to be playable on low budget equipment with integrated graphics. The main requirement of Illusion games is RAM (min 16 GB), and for animated scenes you need mainly CPU power.

You know these stories from EVANKSTEIN ?
They are also made in Honey Select, so I found this game a year ago (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I heard that if the right combination of personality, trait, and mentality, the female character will act differently from the rest of the characters. Is there any guide for that ?.
Any combination is resulting in different behaviour of the girls.
I don´t know a guide for this so far, you have to find out by yourself.

Also your Player is able to influence the girls feelings depending on the H-Scenes you choose, there is a guide here

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
The graphic options/quality didn´t change significantly since R7.
But did you try out all settings in GraphicsMod (ingame hit F5)?

Anyway it is said that HS2 isn´t heavy to GPU (whereby it seems that there might exist a driver issue with Nvidia 3xxx cards), it is created to be playable on cheap equipment with integrated graphics. The main requirement of Illusion games is RAM (min 16 GB), and for animated scenes you need mainly CPU power.

You know these stories from EVANKSTEIN ?
They are also made in Honey Select, so I found this game a year ago (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7003138) :ROFLMAO:
oh this game takes 12gb of ram every time i start it :oops::oops::oops:. I'm also using the anime sharing guide but it doesn't seem to be right and it doesn't talk about the combination of the female character's personality and actions.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
I'm also using the anime sharing guide but it doesn't seem to be right and it doesn't talk about the combination of the female character's personality and actions.
There are 14 personalities, and each girl can have 6-9 states (depending on how you count broken and dependence states)!
Their voice lines and the available positions change depending on their state, personality and experience with S.P.A.. as wlell as in special situations (e.g. first time meeting). The wiki tells you what positions are avalable in what situation and how it changes their state / mood.

Special events (shower, toilet, sleep, stuck etc... ) happen randomly and can be influenced by items and personality traits. (also in the wiki)

Besides that, the only other action s I could guess you might be refering to, is when lonely, love-struck or horny girls knock on your door or surprise you in your sleep, or when girls that hate you try to leave the hotel.

So, what are you looking for? I don't think there is more

Last edited:

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
There are 14 personalities, and each girl can have 6-9 states (depending on how you count broken and dependence states)!
Their voice lines and the available positions change depending on their state, personality and experience with S.P.A.. as wlell as in special situations (e.g. first time meeting). The wiki tells you what positions are avalable in what situation and how it changes their state / mood.

Special events (shower, toilet, sleep, stuck etc... ) happen randomly and can be influenced by items and personality traits. (also in the wiki)

Besides that, the only other action s I could guess you might be refering to, is when lonely, love-struck or horny girls knock on your door or surprise you in your sleep, or when girls that hate you try to leave the hotel.

So, what are you looking for? I don't think there is more
I noticed that there are times when the female character comes to my room on her own or they act very strange when I refuse them and I never get the event that the female character comes to my room to wake me up while I'm sleeping. I wonder what personalitys and trail caused those actions ? And i tried with the event the girl leaves the hotel, which says " Depending on your choice she can leave the hotel for good. But if you make the right choice she comes back with a Love status " but nothing changed even though I tried many times and chose all 3 options, the female character still hates me.

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2022
I'm having the same issue someone mentioned earlier where calling Fur to request a girl only results in her repeating the same voice lines. For some reason I can click on the other Help and Settings buttons fine, but I can't get past the tutorial either because the arrows won't click. I know it's not an issue with my mouse because I managed to create a character just fine, it's just that certain buttons won't work. Anyone else have this issue? I'm currently using the latest R10 repack downloaded from the sukebei torrent file.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I'm having the same issue someone mentioned earlier where calling Fur to request a girl only results in her repeating the same voice lines. For some reason I can click on the other Help and Settings buttons fine, but I can't get past the tutorial either because the arrows won't click. I know it's not an issue with my mouse because I managed to create a character just fine, it's just that certain buttons won't work. Anyone else have this issue? I'm currently using the latest R10 repack downloaded from the sukebei torrent file.
Sometimes people posted troubles with the tutorial here, but the deeper reason was never found.

I myself can remember at my beginning that once a time I got stuck in tutorial, and that was cuz I forgot to "Walk the Hall" as one of the last actions in tutorial.

Try following: delete your save.dat in Userdata/save, that causes a new start. Then skip the tutorial choosing "Don´t need it".
Tutorial-skip.jpg

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes