turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well mine looks like this
As ARTISANS recognized you have an age-old version of HS2 and even no BetterRepack.

But in this case I recommend a complete new install of the recent version R10, after then you can transfer you old personal datas from "UserData".
Download links from here or torrent file directly from here

The Sideloader Modpack Studio you don´t need for the game, it´s only for Studio - but if you want to work with Studio it´s recommended to download too.

johnsmiththeanon

Apr 8, 2019
Appears your white screen only with Fur or any other girl?

Ahh..you meant the [OPTIONAL] Mods in the game installation.
To run the game you don´t need any of them.
I myself use always LipSync, Beaver and PushupPlugin, but they aren´t really necessary.
It only happens with fur, and specifically only when it triggers the threesome event with fur + citri
Sex with fur works normally, though I'm no longer able to do this since the threesome event always triggers now, preventing it due to the infinite loading white page

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

GKamen69

Apr 15, 2020
Not sure if it was asked before and there's a fix posted but I'll try anyway. How are your FPS? Currently running the game with DHH mod at 1366x768 reso but I'm only getting 30-32fps. For my specs, I'm running R5 2600, GTX 1060 6gb and 16gb RAM.

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Ok - I see: you made your install in the Downloads folder, but this isn´t on top of the drive but normally in C:\Users\yourname.........
Also you have the install in the top folder "HoneySelectxxx" and there in another subfolder "HoneySelectxxx"

If you only have one drive C:\ (better would be another drive) so pls create direct in C:\ a game folder HONEYSELECT2R10 and extract the xxxxBetterRepackxxxx into that folder without any subfolders, as you see in the screenshot I have posted you from my old R9.
The folder BepInEx_Shim_Backup you shouldn´t need, I´m thinking the game create this folder only if the game is started first time.

And as I see you have downloaded the Optional Modpack Studio, but indeed you don´t need this for the game, it´s only mods for StudioNEO - you can store this extern and install later, if you want more to work with StudioNEO.
ok....so I did it and it still comes out with the cannot find unity player error, one thing I noticed is that when I was extracting my security system said it has successfully blocked a threat maybe one of the files were identified as a threat? Also incase ur wondering what the chinese says it says error cannot find unityplayer.dll reinstalling might help the problem which i tried extracting it again and it still has it. Unsure if the original file(7z) is missing anything though, cuz it took me around 3 days to get the whole download done and i really wouldnt wanna download it again

aifootya

Jul 16, 2021
Sepheyer,帖子:8808444,成员:3189174 said:
说鬼话:
[剧透=“插图”]
View attachment 1996816
[/剧透]
[/引用]
Speak of the devil:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you. This is great, but I can't get into this channel

Could you please send it directly here? Thank you so much

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
When I try to open the archived files with winrar for the optional side loader mod pack it says that the archive is corrupted. Is there a fix for this?
Indeed, you have to download again.
Anywhere here was a posting how to find out the one corrupted part, but I don´t remember where (maybe from Alex2011?).

Corrupted files when downloading splitted packs is not unusual - the safer way is torrent download.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok....so I did it and it still comes out with the cannot find unity player error, one thing I noticed is that when I was extracting my security system said it has successfully blocked a threat maybe one of the files were identified as a threat? Also incase ur wondering what the chinese says it says error cannot find unityplayer.dll reinstalling might help the problem which i tried extracting it again and it still has it. Unsure if the original file(7z) is missing anything though, cuz it took me around 3 days to get the whole download done and i really wouldnt wanna download it again
First what I see in your screenshot is that you did not locate your game main folder on top of C:\ as I recommended, it´s still hidden in C:\Users\yourname\...., that´s making the file pathes longer and can cause your issue.

Second: are that all single files in your game folder as I see in your screenshot? There is missing something and should look like this
Game-folder3.jpg

And there should be the InitSetting.exe which is normally used to start the game and just this UnityPlayer.dll that you´re missing.
So there is something wrong with your install.

Edit: the file size of your BetterRepack.7z seen in your screenshot there https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8812839 is exactly the same 52,435,028 KB I have downloaded - seems your torrent download is correct.

2nd Edit: changed the screenshot, so you can compare also the file sizes with your install. And added properties of my original R10 install out of the box without any own UserData or extra mods to compare the whole game folder size with yours.

And: what extractor you´re using? Most successful for this BetterRepack.7z is the Freeware 7-Zip.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2018
Okay, Google translator screwed me up so I'm trying to figure this out. I need to know about the 3 Obsessed states. I figured out some already, but the translator mixed some words. So help me out here please.

Obsessed and in Love - Vanilla, Daredevil, Dominatrix (?), Ideal Japanese (?), Caregiver (?)

Obsessed and Hedonistic - Girl Next Door, Mother Figure, Goofball, Psycho Stalker

Obsessed in Slavery - Scaredy Cat, Secretary, Tomboy, Intellectual (?), Airhead (?)

I did get this right.......... Right?

Reactions: Salladz

Lacius

Aug 16, 2022
It only happens with fur, and specifically only when it triggers the threesome event with fur + citri
Sex with fur works normally, though I'm no longer able to do this since the threesome event always triggers now, preventing it due to the infinite loading white page
I had the same problem. I even went so far as to edit Fur's appearance completely into someone else. Infinite white screen in place of event persisted.

In the end, I just used the backup card I created and assigned her to a room. On the plus side now I have both Fur and Sitri gaining feels like all the other girls as they roam the halls. I'm also able to play through a threesome with them in any room available whenever I want.

Reactions: turbojoe

johnsmiththeanon

Apr 8, 2019
Yeah that'd be my next option, but I kind of want to view the proper event in case it has anything different, or leads to further events in the future

Lacius

Aug 16, 2022
Yeah that'd be my next option, but I kind of want to view the proper event in case it has anything different, or leads to further events in the future
It must be a mod from R10 interfering. I ripped everything vanilla over to a new game folder, ran the game there, and the event scene loaded fine with only threesome positions available. There were quite a few dialogue scenes with Fur and Sitri after exiting the event (no longer in English obviously). Now every request with Fur from my/her room or Sitri in the VIP area also unlock the lesbian and threesome positions during the scene using the other girl.

I could theoretically just copy my post event save file back into my modded game folder and it should work as intended, but I prefer the control having their doppelgangers as cards in rooms provides. I doubt I'd take it to the point of having one of them potentially leave the hotel... but I could.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
ok....so I did it and it still comes out with the cannot find unity player error, one thing I noticed is that when I was extracting my security system said it has successfully blocked a threat maybe one of the files were identified as a threat?
That would explain your unusual but persistent problems. ;)
Check your quarantined files then and whitelist the .dll if it's in there (and whatever else belongs to HS2). No need to redownload.

If everything else fails, here's the file again.

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
First what I see in your screenshot is that you did not locate your game main folder on top of C:\ as I recommended, it´s still hidden in C:\Users\yourname\...., that´s making the file pathes longer and can cause your issue.

Second: are that all single files in your game folder as I see in your screenshot? There is missing something and should look like this
View attachment 2001231

And there should be the InitSetting.exe which is normally used to start the game and just this UnityPlayer.dll that you´re missing.
So there is something wrong with your install.

Edit: the file size of your BetterRepack.7z seen in your screenshot there https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8812839 is exactly the same 52,435,028 KB I have downloaded - seems your torrent download is correct.

2nd Edit: changed the screenshot, so you can compare also the file sizes with your install. And added properties of my original R10 install out of the box without any own UserData or extra mods to compare the whole game folder size with yours.

And: what extractor you´re using? Most successful for this BetterRepack.7z is the Freeware 7-Zip.
hmmmm I believe the problem here is cuz I'm missing those stuff cuz its really the only ones I have, and for the torrent file, there might be a slight problem. It does say the correct size but it already popped up once I started the download. I tested it out with the sideloader with my download because I didn't download it, and got the result that if I don't fully download everything the file would be the correct size but when I try to extract it it will only extract a few files which I believe is the ones that's downloaded on the torrent. For the extracting app I'm using 7-Zip as well

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
That would explain your unusual but persistent problems. ;)
Check your quarantined files then and whitelist the .dll if it's in there (and whatever else belongs to HS2). No need to redownload.

If everything else fails, here's the file again.
Alright ill try that, but I believe I'm missing a few more files as well idk, I'll just try it I guess.

edit: welp i tried that and it doesn't work, oh wait I should turn it off when downloading the torrent, alr ima go do that

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hmmmm I believe the problem here is cuz I'm missing those stuff cuz its really the only ones I have, and for the torrent file, there might be a slight problem. It does say the correct size but it already popped up once I started the download. I tested it out with the sideloader with my download because I didn't download it, and got the result that if I don't fully download everything the file would be the correct size but when I try to extract it it will only extract a few files which I believe is the ones that's downloaded on the torrent. For the extracting app I'm using 7-Zip as well
Weird - if I understand 3Days correctly it seems you have possibly country restriction for the extraction?

Anyway we try something else: according to 3Days I send you a pn with the whole loose files

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
I'm stuck trying to add some more items for studio: I'm adding modpacks from Hooh workshop (putting the .zipmod in the "Mymods" folder)... I check in KKmanager if everything is fine (and that is).
However the objects do not display in Studio, in the arborescence or in the search field either.

Installations are so easy that I think I'm missing something obvious... :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes