hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Why are you trying to unpack [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.015 ?

If you have all 15 in the same folder with the same name and ending with 7z.001 to 7z.015, then ONLY UNPACK THE 7z.001 file, it will combine and unpack all 15 automatically.....
honestly, idk and when i tried to unpack .001 it said unexpected data ending or something like that

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
honestly, idk and when i tried to unpack .001 it said unexpected data ending or something like that
Never mind - as I mentioned there is always the possibility to get a corrupted file when downloading splitted packs.
So if you have running the torrent download (be patient, can last 12 hrs or more) let´s see how this works.
Don´t hesitate to ask again if you have troubles - the main target is to get this game running :D

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Never mind - as I mentioned there is always the possibility to get a corrupted file when downloading splitted packs.
So if you have running the torrent download (be patient, can last 12 hrs or more) let´s see how this works.
Don´t hesitate to ask again if you have troubles - the main target is to get this game running :D
thanks! I do have this one question that probably has something to do with my internet or the website and cant be helped but I might as well ask, when I use the torrent it starts downloading normally but after a short period of time the download speed suddenly just goes to 0 and my internet's working well without any issues. I tried pausing the download and starting it again which did immediately get it to start downloading again but then after a period of time the downloading speed went back to 0. I'm not sure if it has to do with anything but usually it hits the top download speed which is around 2MB/s then goes down until 0 while the upload goes up from 700KB/s to 1.5MB/s

ProGamur

Aug 16, 2022
Hmmm....if you downloaded that one
View attachment 1993675
it should run in english straight out of the box.

You have to start the game with the InitSetting.exe, then you see the country flags you mentioned (see my old picture from R8).
View attachment 1993677
This is already what I was doing but you at least had me confirm that I wasn't doing anything wrong from your instructions. So I ended up finding the issue. I had the entire folder and all it's subfolders and files as "hidden" for obvious reasons. This prevented the translator from working. Now it is working. Thank you

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
Is there anyway, or a mod available, to save just the image of the character? (No background, and transparency where required) So kind of like making VN style character graphics without the background. It's not such a huge issue saving the whole 1080p image but trying edit in the transparency in an editor leaves artifacts in the final image.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Is there anyway, or a mod available, to save just the image of the character? (No background, and transparency where required) So kind of like making VN style character graphics without the background. It's not such a huge issue saving the whole 1080p image but trying edit in the transparency in an editor leaves artifacts in the final image.
Yes, of course. As long as you are using the Studio part of the HS2, you can screenshot the charas against transparent background, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All you need is to change a setting in the screenshot plugin - so it says "transparent" or something like that.

If all of this went over your head, do ask for more explanation in the help thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

That thread also has a few posts about how to make poster-sized screenshots.

Reactions: Gaelen

Gaelen

Aug 4, 2022
Yes, of course. As long as you are using the Studio part of the HS2, you can screenshot the charas against transparent background, like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All you need is to change a setting in the screenshot plugin - so it says "transparent" or something like that.

If all of this went over your head, do ask for more explanation in the help thread:

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/

That thread also has a few posts about how to make poster-sized screenshots.
Thanks, found the option. Have to enable alpha but it still won't make the bg transparent. Will have to double check in the help thread you suggested.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks! I do have this one question that probably has something to do with my internet or the website and cant be helped but I might as well ask, when I use the torrent it starts downloading normally but after a short period of time the download speed suddenly just goes to 0 and my internet's working well without any issues. I tried pausing the download and starting it again which did immediately get it to start downloading again but then after a period of time the downloading speed went back to 0. I'm not sure if it has to do with anything but usually it hits the top download speed which is around 2MB/s then goes down until 0 while the upload goes up from 700KB/s to 1.5MB/s
Read this first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7256732

No idea how to influence the download speed. I´m starting my torrent downloading always before I go to bed, so I didn´t watch the speed evolution ever.
Here an example from R8 download - lastet 14 hours as you see.
TorrentR8-1-Ende.jpg

Reactions: Velcrofly

johnsmiththeanon

Apr 8, 2019
Using the better repack R10, having a bit of an issue
I triggered an event where, when I ask for sex with fur, citri intrudes and suggests a threesome, after the dialogue, she says she's going to get ready, then it white screens and gets infinitely stuck on that. The event triggers whether I call fur and ask for sex, or go to the corridor, enter her room, and ask for sex. I haven't added any mods that weren't included already, I don't have any of the optional stuff installed. My save file attached . If anyone happens to know how I can work around this, I'd appreciate it. Currently I'm just swapping save files with the 100% save whenever I want to have sex with Fur View attachment save.zip

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Hey,

Does anyone know where I can found a furry/animals texture pack ?
In HS1, there was a pack using tan lines for simulate it, it was not so bad (Redredz's crystal fur)
Another one I never tried was adding nice textures too, allowing this kind of thing :

cortexillusion.png

I do have the texture files, but modding on HS2 is not a piece of cake...

If you have any idea... thanks!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Using the better repack R10, having a bit of an issue
I triggered an event where, when I ask for sex with fur, citri intrudes and suggests a threesome, after the dialogue, she says she's going to get ready, then it white screens and gets infinitely stuck on that. The event triggers whether I call fur and ask for sex, or go to the corridor, enter her room, and ask for sex. I haven't added any mods that weren't included already, I don't have any of the optional stuff installed. My save file attached . If anyone happens to know how I can work around this, I'd appreciate it. Currently I'm just swapping save files with the 100% save whenever I want to have sex with Fur View attachment 1995295
So your problem is that this event with fur and sitri got stuck and you can´t trigger it any more?
Sry, but I didn´t remember to have seen such an event yet.

But the "optional stuff" you mentioned: you mean the "Sideloader Modpack Studio"? That one is ONLY for StudioNEO and doesn´t affect the game - so this is not what you miss.
You can try to run an update via InitSetting, but normally the mods shouldn´t affect the core game play.

johnsmiththeanon

Apr 8, 2019
So your problem is that this event with fur and sitri got stuck and you can´t trigger it any more?
Sry, but I didn´t remember to have seen such an event yet.

But the "optional stuff" you mentioned: you mean the "Sideloader Modpack Studio"? That one is ONLY for StudioNEO and doesn´t affect the game - so this is not what you miss.
You can try to run an update via InitSetting, but normally the mods shouldn´t affect the core game play.
Sorry for being unclear, what happens is if I try to view the event, it kills the game by the infinite loading white screen, effectively disabling me from having sex with fur on that save and forcing me to kill the game and launch again.

Re the optional mods, I'm referring to the ones included in the pack labelled "optional", just indicating that I haven't included them so that my environment can be replicated more faithfully. I'm running the game in the state it comes unzipped from the torrent.

lp771230

Sep 29, 2020
I want to play HS2, but which one should I download? Large game capacity?
There is a character that I want to buy. Character name Mizuki Shiranui
Upload point link
Do you have any purchases to share? It seems to have disappeared?

Install it, download it, how to use it?

未命名.png

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Read this first https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7256732

No idea how to influence the download speed. I´m starting my torrent downloading always before I go to bed, so I didn´t watch the speed evolution ever.
Here an example from R8 download - lastet 14 hours as you see.
View attachment 1994888
alr, so i have everything done and all that but when I try to launch it it says cannot find UnityPlayer.dll do i have to download unity or something?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
alr, so i have everything done and all that but when I try to launch it it says cannot find UnityPlayer.dll do i have to download unity or something?
So I guess you have done your torrent download successfully?

Are you sure you have located your game folder on top of a drive? Should look like this (picture of my old R9 install)
Game-folder.jpg
Most loading errors in HS2 are caused by too long file pathes.

An extra Unity program you don´t need.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry for being unclear, what happens is if I try to view the event, it kills the game by the infinite loading white screen, effectively disabling me from having sex with fur on that save and forcing me to kill the game and launch again.

Re the optional mods, I'm referring to the ones included in the pack labelled "optional", just indicating that I haven't included them so that my environment can be replicated more faithfully. I'm running the game in the state it comes unzipped from the torrent.
Appears your white screen only with Fur or any other girl?

Ahh..you meant the [OPTIONAL] Mods in the game installation.
To run the game you don´t need any of them.
I myself use always LipSync, Beaver and PushupPlugin, but they aren´t really necessary.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes