FCDorkmund

May 8, 2022
Is there a way to turn off the extra FK toes feature in Studio? I've never even considered altering them, so if it saves me even half a FPS it's worth it... But at the same time it seems to be part of the uncensors, in which case it is going to have to stay.

KawakazeEkaze

Jun 23, 2022
It is said that Illusion games are designed for integrated graphics to run on low budget systems.
So I´m thinking HS2 should be playable on a MX450 in FHD.

Most needed is RAM (min 8GB, better 16GB or more), otherwise the loading times are boring. And a fast SSD would also be nice.
Nice , im thinking to get MX450 (mine is currently i5-1135G7 with Iris Xe 80eu , runs at 40fps at 1280x720)

koyagerger

Aug 17, 2022
Hi, is there a way to update from HS2 R5 to DX without downloading the whole game again? the answers that i found are from 2020 so i was wondering if it is possible now in 2022?

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Hi, is there a way to update from HS2 R5 to DX without downloading the whole game again? the answers that i found are from 2020 so i was wondering if it is possible now in 2022?
just don't - that version is ancient now...
but I don't think there is a way to update from R5 to DXR1 anyway.
Even if, you'd have to download and apply multiple incremental updates all the way from R1 to R10, so you'd save nothing.

koyagerger

Aug 17, 2022
just don't - that version is ancient now...
but I don't think there is a way to update from R5 to DXR1 anyway.
Even if, you'd have to download and apply multiple incremental updates all the way from R1 to R10, so you'd save nothing.
i see... thanks for the response

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
im kinda dumb and might need some help, i tried to download HS2 with with mega and it just stopped downloading after the 5gb has reached and i couldn't find a way to download it without having to pay, and with google drive the file's just too big for it to download and with the torrentmagnet it just didnt open anything

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
im kinda dumb and might need some help, i tried to download HS2 with with mega and it just stopped downloading after the 5gb has reached and i couldn't find a way to download it without having to pay, and with google drive the file's just too big for it to download and with the torrentmagnet it just didnt open anything
I'll tell you how I usually do it:
  • Open the Google Drive folder with the Repack you want
  • click on the folder title above the list and select download
  • (this even works when the quota for the files was exceeded)
  • Several files will start to download
  • (Google packs the whole folder, but since it's too big it will split it again and 'randomly' number them)
  • (most of the Repack-splits are already maximal size so GDrive will just use them as is)
  • unpack the smallest file and rename the others from SPLIT.7z-00X.001 to SPLIT.7z.001 etc
  • unpack SPLIT.7z.001 with the 7z packer, the other splits will unpack automaticly.
  • You finally have the Repack you wanted (still packed), unpack it and start init.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: hihikizi

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
3Days gave you a perfect guide how to download the game in splitted packs.
But if you have no country restrictions I recommend to make a torrent download. 1 big 7z-file is easier to handle to install and torrent is less dangerous to get corrupted files.
How to do https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-7057165
Torrent file direct from here

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I´m not quite sure what you ask, cuz if you look here there was never a HS2 non DX version with a version number "R5".
The shortcuts "R" was always used for the BetterRepacks from ScrewThisNoise.

Anyway a BetterRepack R5 (non DX) is so much outdated that any "update" is making no sense. There where so many changes in the games base structure that this cannot work.
Here are the update files for HS2 non DX, and here you have it for HS2 DX .
As 3Days assumed there is no upgrade option from HS2 R5 to HS2 DX R01.

For the recent DX version BetterRepack R10 you have to download 50 GB for the game (the Studio Modpack you don´t need for the game).
Proceed like posted above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8786467 or https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8788387

Last edited:

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
I'll tell you how I usually do it:
  • Open the Google Drive folder with the Repack you want
  • click on the folder title above the list and select download
  • (this even works when the quota for the files was exceeded)
  • Several files will start to download
  • (Google packs the whole folder, but since it's too big it will split it again and 'randomly' number them)
  • (most of the Repack-splits are already maximal size so GDrive will just use them as is)
  • unpack the smallest file and rename the others from SPLIT.7z-00X.001 to SPLIT.7z.001 etc
  • unpack SPLIT.7z.001 with the 7z packer, the other splits will unpack automaticly.
  • You finally have the Repack you wanted (still packed), unpack it and start init.exe
ok so im kinda stuck at the unpack part, im not sure what you mean by the smallest file and i kinda just renamed every one of them into what you said and tried to extract it which failed tremendously. There's a few questions, first i renamed one to SPLIT.7z-00x and the file type appeared as 7z-00x it also said the file would change and would be unusable, for the rest i named them just as you said and it didnt say anything about changing file types or so but i cant seem to unzip both

Last edited:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
ok so im kinda stuck the unpack part, im not sure what you mean by the smallest file and i kinda just renamed every one of them into what you said and tried to extract it which failed tremendously
I don't know what the difference between a normal fail and a tremendous fail would look like here, but let's go through the steps, one more time ;)

- The splits should be around 3.7Gigs each, and the last one is usually smaller and will be zipped by GDrive.
- You have to unpack that one, inside it has the highest number of the splits and for HS2 DX R10 it should be
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.015
- If you've deleted the middle(!) number/digits (SPLIT.7z-00X.001) from each filename (only the last, smaller one hasn't an extra number, because it was in a zip file) you should have all those files now, right? :
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.001
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.002
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.014
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.015
- Use the 7z packer to unpack only the first one
and the program will combine all 15 into one giant file. THAT's the Repack:
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10.7z
- Unpack this HS2 DX R10 Repack into a folder.... DONE!

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
ok so im kinda stuck at the unpack part, im not sure what you mean by the smallest file and i kinda just renamed every one of them into what you said and tried to extract it which failed tremendously. There's a few questions, first i renamed one to SPLIT.7z-00x and the file type appeared as 7z-00x it also said the file would change and would be unusable, for the rest i named them just as you said and it didnt say anything about changing file types or so but i cant seem to unzip both
You´ll save all these troubles with splitted files if u go to torrent download as I explained u above https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8788387

Reactions: Velcrofly

ProGamur

Aug 16, 2022
I downloaded the All-in-one torrent but I cannot get it to run in english. Is there a fix for this? I've tried a few things. There was some sort of launcher where you can select by clicking on a country flag but that isn't working for me.

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
I don't know what the difference between a normal fail and a tremendous fail would look like here, but let's go through the steps, one more time ;)

- The splits should be around 3.7Gigs each, and the last one is usually smaller and will be zipped by GDrive.
- You have to unpack that one, inside it has the highest number of the splits and for HS2 DX R10 it should be
- If you've deleted the middle(!) number/digits (SPLIT.7z-00X.001) from each filename (only the last, smaller one hasn't an extra number, because it was in a zip file) you should have all those files now, right? :

- Use the 7z packer to unpack only the first one and the program will combine all 15 into one giant file. THAT's the Repack:

- Unpack this HS2 DX R10 Repack into a folder.... DONE!
1660945845079.png
so um help...?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Did you understand all the instructions you have got here o_O

You have to put all 15 files into one folder (name it like you want), then open only the FIRST one "7z.001" with your unpacker (7-Zip is recommended) into a game folder that is located on top of a drive (avoid C:/ if possible) without any unnecessary subfolders like "ScrewThisNoise....". The unpacking should run automatically until the whole game is unpacked (R10 ~ 70 GB).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I downloaded the All-in-one torrent but I cannot get it to run in english. Is there a fix for this? I've tried a few things. There was some sort of launcher where you can select by clicking on a country flag but that isn't working for me.
Hmmm....if you downloaded that one
TorrentR10.jpg
it should run in english straight out of the box.

You have to start the game with the InitSetting.exe, then you see the country flags you mentioned (see my old picture from R8).
InitSetting-Language.jpg

hihikizi

Jul 22, 2022
Did you understand all the instructions you have got here o_O

You have to put all 15 files into one folder (name it like you want), then open only the FIRST one "7z.001" with your unpacker (7-Zip is recommended) into a game folder that is located on top of a drive (avoid C:/ if possible) without any unnecessary subfolders like "ScrewThisNoise....". The unpacking should run automatically until the whole game is unpacked (R10 ~ 70 GB).
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH like i said im kinda dumb, but anyways~ i failed, again so i went to try the torrent which is downloading rn (i didnt do it before cuz i somehow failed it as well)

Reactions: turbojoe

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
so um help...?
Why are you trying to unpack [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R10 SPLIT.7z.015 ?
- (!!!) Use the 7z packer to unpack only the first one (!!!)
and the program will combine all 15 into one giant file. THAT's the Repack
If you have all 15 in the same folder with the same name and ending with 7z.001 to 7z.015, then ONLY UNPACK THE 7z.001 file, it will combine and unpack all 15 automatically.....

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes