turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
GPU's system requirements are a troll. It runs perfectly with full graphic on my pc and I only have 500 mb of VRAM.(No graphic mods).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
MAXDROP part 6 writes that there is no file
Ok, now it´s 6 files - but hey man what the hell you´re talking about? o_O
The only download with 6 files I know is an earlier version of AI Shoujo.

If you want help you should ask your question like that we know what you mean.............

Anyway if something is missing or wrong with the extraction the best solution is downloading again.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How do you get rid of this red blush?
cheeks.png
She has no cheek makeup, no paint-makeup, and no skin-paint. So I'm stumped.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Over 20GB of updates on the modpack and the updater downloads at <300 kb/s

1666683135423.png
Here's hoping the torrent's files have been updated. At this rate it makes more sense (for me, as I have decent internet and no data cap) to download the entire sideloader modpack @ 86.5 GB and drop them into the folder than use the KK updater to simply update.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Over 20GB of updates on the modpack and the updater downloads at <300 kb/s

Here's hoping the torrent's files have been updated. At this rate it makes more sense (for me, as I have decent internet and no data cap) to download the entire sideloader modpack @ 86.5 GB and drop them into the folder than use the KK updater to simply update.
As I guess you have the Sideloder Modpack Studio (the mod stuff ONLY for StudioNEO!) installed yet and only want to update it - yes, a full download via torrent and afterthen running update is a good idea. So far the torrent download file is up to date, but it should. ;)

Last edited:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
As I guess you have the

As I guess you have the Sideloder Modpack Studio (the mod stuff ONLY for StudioNEO!) installed yet and only want to update it - yes, a full download via torrent and afterthen running update is a good idea. So far the torrent download file is up to date, but it should. ;)
After downloading the torrent (specifically the Sideloader mods and nothing else), I found it is not up to date. The newest files in it are from August, unfortunately. Double OOF.

• Sad
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After downloading the torrent (specifically the Sideloader mods and nothing else), I found it is not up to date. The newest files in it are from August, unfortunately. Double OOF.
Here you can directly look what´s recent in Sideloaders Modpacks and last date

Reactions: heckinT and Mr-Fox

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I had the same problem and I solved as follows:
check the skin overlay, export it if there any so you don't lose it, and then clear the overlay.
I tried what you suggested, but it didn't fix it.
I clicked 'clear texture' for all body parts. (Picture-A)
1666723691101.png

Any other ideas to try?

And here's the card:
1666723831005.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes