Dec 21, 2020

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Over 20GB of updates on the modpack and the updater
Many double files, a disaster
Asslie + asslie
Boy2239 + boy2239 ..... and a few more

Sep 15, 2021
I'm having a problem with one specific model ( ). This is supposed to be anal missionary:
1666744963100.png
As you see, I'm getting this weird penis bend. I don't get it with any other model and I've not observed it with other positions (though I don't think that I've tried all of them). I've tried changing the unsensor, skin, clothes/accessories, but haven't been able to fix it. Any suggestions?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm having a problem with one specific model ( ). This is supposed to be anal missionary:
View attachment 2125014
As you see, I'm getting this weird penis bend. I don't get it with any other model and I've not observed it with other positions (though I don't think that I've tried all of them). I've tried changing the unsensor, skin, clothes/accessories, but haven't been able to fix it. Any suggestions?
Do you have better penetration enabled? I think that mod is doing something weird there, so going into the F1 menu (I think it's F1) into the BP settings may give you a clue as to what to do. Or you could disable it and see what happens

p_tonino

Sep 4, 2019
I guess you have installed the game with mods (BetterRepack).
If you use the update function (KK-Manager or InitSettings - it´s the same) the Sideloader wants to update also the Modpack Studio by default - if you hadn´t installed this yet it´s fully 86 GB to update!
But u can deselect this before starting the update, u don´t need this for the game - it´s only mod stuff exclusive for StudioNEO.
View attachment 2121045

Anyway the "update" downloads are running very slowly.
Okay will try that. I don't really need the maps so it's now 12gb, 8 hrs (but creeping up lol). I wanted to update cause I am missing certain clothing which I had previously when I last installed and fully updated it. Will let you know.

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
View attachment 2125014
Use more lube... :LOL:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Here you can directly look what´s recent in Sideloaders Modpacks and last date
Sweet, I had no idea this page even existed. (I guess I missed the link somewhere). Gonna tuck this away for later. :D

The torrent I tried from the BetterRepack site is definitely missing a lot of the newer stuff, especially going by the list here. Hopefully that gets updated soon. Great resource!

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2125014
I´ve archivated the same issue soso posted here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7647475
But the card worked for me fine https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7648676
He found this solution for himself, maybe it helps you too https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7653983
I guess he´s meant this in HS2 Better Penetration Plugin Setting
BetterPenetration-calculation.jpg

Last edited:

INeed2BModded

Jul 1, 2020
Hey everyone. I use R7. I have been away for quite a while so, I was just wondering if

1) any major breakthrough mods on the level of changing game mechanics like adding new positions (like actually having lesbian kissing?). This also includes game play mods that could make it more "lifelike". I know this game isn't Skyrim so, this may be virutally impossible.

2) Game play change mods like, on the original HS, if one took too long, the girl would just take over and the auto-simulation is decent (I know there are auto-play sim mods but, they seem like they were just randomly picking things and the timing was haphazard as well).

3) a mod that would allow one to cheat on the hall scene so, one could see the stats of the girls similar to one can in the waiting area where one can just choose a girl 4) one that can unlock the "Uknown" in the hall area.

4) Anything, next level improvement over the Hanmen Next Gen textures to add realism?

5) mods that would allow one to add the Hanmen NG (or other textures) in bulk without having to go through each card and apply them through the material editor?

5) mods that add more "realism" to the game. I believe there are a couple of mods that are "pregnancy" related but, aren't like the KK version that girls actually become pregnant. All they seemed to do was allow one to artificially inflate a girl by manually pushing a button during game play. Even "weirder" yet, is there an "STD" mod like the one in Skyrim. Some people have fetishes about things that make sex "risky" being "hot".

6) Also, any mods that show cum coming out or Skyrim before pulling out or Skyrim like splatters.

I scanned over as many recent posts as I could but, I get migraines and other issues after a while of looking (neuro condition) so, I apologize if this is a stupid question. My English isn't the best so, I hope this makes sense.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey everyone. I use R7. I have been away for quite a while so, I was just wondering if

1) any major breakthrough mods on the level of changing game mechanics like adding new positions (like actually having lesbian kissing?). This also includes game play mods that could make it more "lifelike". I know this game isn't Skyrim so, this may be virutally impossible.

2) Game play change mods like, on the original HS, if one took too long, the girl would just take over and the auto-simulation is decent (I know there are auto-play sim mods but, they seem like they were just randomly picking things and the timing was haphazard as well).

3) a mod that would allow one to cheat on the hall scene so, one could see the stats of the girls similar to one can in the waiting area where one can just choose a girl 4) one that can unlock the "Uknown" in the hall area.

4) Anything, next level improvement over the Hanmen Next Gen textures to add realism?

5) mods that would allow one to add the Hanmen NG (or other textures) in bulk without having to go through each card and apply them through the material editor?

5) mods that add more "realism" to the game. I believe there are a couple of mods that are "pregnancy" related but, aren't like the KK version that girls actually become pregnant. All they seemed to do was allow one to artificially inflate a girl by manually pushing a button during game play. Even "weirder" yet, is there an "STD" mod like the one in Skyrim. Some people have fetishes about things that make sex "risky" being "hot".

6) Also, any mods that show cum coming out or Skyrim before pulling out or Skyrim like splatters.

I scanned over as many recent posts as I could but, I get migraines and other issues after a while of looking (neuro condition) so, I apologize if this is a stupid question. My English isn't the best so, I hope this makes sense.
Questions about questions - I wonder I could answer all, but I´ll try and start:

1) Nope! I don´t think that these basic game mechanics will ever changed by Illusion. And the BetterRepack is only a modding platform and doesn´t affect the game itself. Maybe someday good Modders do the work adding new animations and story adds.
But you can try a look on the newest game Room Girl https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-room-girl-character-sharing.132181/ and also yet on BetterRepack

2) No clue what you mean, but an Autoplay mod I didn´t see so far

3) Don´t know - never used Cheats. But there is a chaeting mod, but no clue what it´s doing

4) no new Hanmen beyond that https://f95zone.to/threads/next-gen-skin-textures-v1-01-hanmen.91701/, but this isn´t forced the top, others prefer the skins of K1T0-K1TN or Nyaacho, all part of BetterRepack.

5.1) I know, you´re looking after something as "Batch Build" in Skyrims BodySlide. ;)
Nothing heard about and I´think impossible. Cuz the skin is saved on the card you ever have to overwrite it with a new save.

5.2) Well, HS2 IS NOT Skyrim! Otherwise see Item 1) "Room Girl".

6) I have a mod (Plugin) called "CumOn" that can control male cumming, but unfortunately didn´t store the link

Nevermind - :D it´s a helping thread

Reactions: Sepheyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the 100 GB version???
I don´t know such like this.
The BetterRepack R10 (game + mods) is 50GB to download.
You can add 86 GB (Sideloader Modpack Studio), but this is only modding for StudioNEO.

Also the Steam versions don´t have this size.

DragonRDF

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone explain why I cant create a futanari? I have the option but there are no difference... Is possible futa on male content?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Can someone explain why I cant create a futanari? I have the option but there are no difference... Is possible futa on male content?
in studio, anything is possible...as you can probably tell by my signature lol
In the base game? futa on male is a nope. You'd have to fuck around a lot with the game to get that, swapping character models and all that crap I don't know how to do

GueiFeng1208

Oct 22, 2022
Sorry for my poor English.

After I download Honey Select 2 [DX R10] and entered the game, I found that all the events were romantic events.
I just unzip the file and start the game. I have not updated or installed any other mods. Is this because of mods, or just some problems with my settings. This problem has been bothering me for days. Thanks!

未命名.png 1666852856088.png

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Sorry for my poor English.

After I download Honey Select 2 [DX R10] and entered the game, I found that all the events were romantic events.
I just unzip the file and start the game without updating or installing any other mods. Is this because of mods, or just some problems with my settings. This problem has been bothering me for days. Thanks!

View attachment 2127374 View attachment 2127375
No need to say sorry, your English is better than most. If you choose to update the game some tips below:

Update by starting initSetting.exe and click update. The manager will do a search and then you will see the updates that are available. You don't need the studio content or even the extra maps at this point, you can download that later.
So select everything else, then forget it and do something else because it will take a while.

HS2 Update manager.png

While you have initsettings open look over it and adjust screen resolution etc.

Moded Robot

Aug 25, 2022
sry i got to ask why can't i extract the win rar for part 2 - 11 i kept giving me this notofication, i can only extract from the part 1 of the win rar 1666862313787.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes