turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
View attachment 2131172

Guys, i'm having this issue... every image from other characters are looking like that. pretty weird.

and showing this message above, the message change depends on the character.

View attachment 2131175
You cannot use these special faces for your character creation, only the ones looking like that right above.

Read more about this here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-7609374 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-7614313

Reactions: Mr-Fox

ChubbyCheek

Dec 11, 2018
Over 20GB of updates on the modpack and the updater
Many double files, a disaster
Asslie + asslie
Boy2239 + boy2239 ..... and a few more

or am I wrong ??

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Over 20GB of updates on the modpack and the updater
Many double files, a disaster
Asslie + asslie
Boy2239 + boy2239 ..... and a few more

or am I wrong ??
Indeed you´re wrong ;)

I only looked at boy2239 and there you see that the update list is showing only a lot of new Hairstyles I haven´t yet in my Sideloader Modpck (it´s a while since I run update). boy2239-update.jpg

Asslie is the same, all new mods I haven´t in my Modpack yet.

Also it´s possible you have the same mod but an older release date. Normally an outdated mod is shown in red letters - that means it will be deleted by the update first and possibly downloaded the new version if available.
SideloaderModpackUpdate.jpg

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
I'm seeing this sort of thing -

hs.png

Large gap between hands and ass. The hands are (very briefly) in the correct position when the animation first begins but then quickly move away for some reason. There are no other alignment issues... like penetration is fine for example. It's just the arms/hands.

I've tried removing heels, messing with character height, tried a bunch of different character cards (male and female)... no change. I've looked through the installed plugins and messed with a few settings which sounded relevant but no change. I'm using the vanilla R10 repack - no extra mods installed.

What could be causing this?

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
I'm seeing this sort of thing -

View attachment 2133285

Large gap between hands and ass. The hands are (very briefly) in the correct position when the animation first begins but then quickly move away for some reason. There are no other alignment issues... like penetration is fine for example. It's just the arms/hands.

I've tried removing heels, messing with character height, tried a bunch of different character cards (male and female)... no change. I've looked through the installed plugins and messed with a few settings which sounded relevant but no change. I'm using the vanilla R10 repack - no extra mods installed.

What could be causing this?
Take a look at the height of both characters and also the length of the arms. If the height of the characters have been changed, have either "body top" or " cf_J_Root" been adjusted to compensate in advanced bone sliders? How is the IK settings?
When ever you have an issue like this it has to do with the animation system and the armatur(skeleton) of the characters
I think. Because if one parameter is changed it affects the other. In other words when you adjust the body measurements it also affects the armatur and in the end the animation looks wonky.
Has the gents trousersnake been adjusted? What about her big booty, does this has any affect? Perhaps you need to take a look at the adjustments in better penetration plugin.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes, the ratios are rather off. Pretty much every ratio pair (i.e. leg/arm or leg/torso or torso/head) is off.

If anyone has a card of a girl with anatomically correct ratios, please post it here. Would be interesting to know if it is even possible, in principle, to make one.
huh well damn, that's alright still, but I guess that's why I just can't get characters to look 100% the way I'm envisioning.
Also, I certainly think there are ways to make them look 100% proportionally good, but it's just not worth it as far as I can tell because changing certain proportions REALLY fucks with animations to the point where they need a complete redesign to make things not clip

Reactions: Sepheyer

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
huh well damn, that's alright still, but I guess that's why I just can't get characters to look 100% the way I'm envisioning.
Also, I certainly think there are ways to make them look 100% proportionally good, but it's just not worth it as far as I can tell because changing certain proportions REALLY fucks with animations to the point where they need a complete redesign to make things not clip
Lets experiment anyway and see what we can come up with and what we need to do to make it work. This is how we learn.
I made a card to be experimented on and I have made a lot of adjustments since I posted it. I will post it in the card sharing thread.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9275294

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
  • Haha

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
what does dx r10 mean? been a while since i check this thread
Indeed it seems a while :LOL:
As you can see here HS2 DX has been launched in 08/2020, it´s the old HS2 including all DLC content.

R10 is the version number of the recent BetterRepack from ScrewThisNoise - a large Modpack including the game and the base version of StudioNEO.

Look/Download there

samparker

Oct 18, 2022
1000 times posted here, e.g. https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8174651 ;)

Be sure if your files are looking like this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9195319, otherwise you have to change the file endings first.
thanks for the reply, i just installed the torrent instead. i am now having trouble figuring out how to run in english, i loaded the inisetting but it just says something about google translate. not sure how to fix this

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks for the reply, i just installed the torrent instead. i am now having trouble figuring out how to run in english, i loaded the inisetting but it just says something about google translate. not sure how to fix this
The BetterRepack should include the Steam Translation since R9.
What version did you download?

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Take a look at the height of both characters and also the length of the arms. If the height of the characters have been changed, have either "body top" or " cf_J_Root" been adjusted to compensate in advanced bone sliders? How is the IK settings?
When ever you have an issue like this it has to do with the animation system and the armatur(skeleton) of the characters
I think. Because if one parameter is changed it affects the other. In other words when you adjust the body measurements it also affects the armatur and in the end the animation looks wonky.
Has the gents trousersnake been adjusted? What about her big booty, does this has any affect? Perhaps you need to take a look at the adjustments in better penetration plugin.

I'll mess around with the stuff you mentioned, thanks for the tips.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
do i need to unpack anything in BepInEx?
If you have BR R10 from ScrewThisNoise (torrent file from here ) the game should start English out of the box.
You unpack the 50GB .7z file (recommended with 7-ZIP) into a folder on top of a drive (recommended NOT C:/) and start via InitSetting.exe.
Should look like this, all in english
InitSetting.jpg

Look if you have these folders/files in your BepInEx
BepInex-Translation.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: samparker
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes