DocToska

Oct 18, 2018
Is it possible that this mod gone lost in newer R10 packages by a mistake?
That is a good question, to which I don't have an answer. I downloaded the latest HS2 from BetterRepack via the Nyaa torrent and did a fresh install into an empty directory. The resulting install had the mod "Graphics" 0.3.1 (or 0.3.3?) installed, not . Once I manually installed OrangeSprok's 0.5.2 I could save the presets and SSS and all related graphic settings remain enabled even when I restart the game.

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
is there a way to custom dl from the updator? i know i don't want 10 gigs of automobiles, for instance, but i want other stuff in that category.. what gives with this user-unfriendly bloat? it wouldn't even be that bad but bottlenecked 300-500kb dls, too? its a bit of a farce

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
sorry to be a bother again, i was just wondering if there were custom animations? kinda like skyrim or sims 4. if so where could i get them and a install guide would be greatly appreciated!
In the game you have to have to be satisfied with the existing animations.
In StudioNEO you can create your own animations, but only for video clips, not for the game. And you will have much to learn and gain experience with that.
I only know about this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/page-21 and this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/page-38, but maybe there is one for Studio Animations.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
How do I uncensor the game without downloading a 90+ gigabyte patch?
This might help:
That will include the uncensored stuff for both sexes. :)
I don´t recommend the update patcher, they are often leading into troubles.

But you also can download the Sideloader Uncensor stuff direct from here

Reactions: Mr-Fox

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there a way to custom dl from the updator? i know i don't want 10 gigs of automobiles, for instance, but i want other stuff in that category.. what gives with this user-unfriendly bloat? it wouldn't even be that bad but bottlenecked 300-500kb dls, too? its a bit of a farce
Go there and pick out what you want - have fun with that :ROFLMAO:

Whining around the slow Sideloader updater will not change the situation - take it or leave it ;)
And don´t forget you´re paying not one penny for all that work of ScrewThisNoise!

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't understand why when i select a map it doesn't do anything, I've even reset my game and still nothing works, sleeping and calling a girl doesn't work either, is there any fix to this? thanks.
Looks like you made an incorrect install.
Did you download 1 big .7z via torrent or 15 splitted packs?
Did you extract the download content to a game folder on top of a drive, prefereably NOT C:/ ?

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Go there and pick out what you want - have fun with that :ROFLMAO:

Whining around the slow Sideloader updater will not change the situation - take it or leave it ;)
And don´t forget you´re paying not one penny for all that work of ScrewThisNoise!
THIS!! ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

sycamorph

Sep 16, 2022
"whining" about things in the thread for whining about things.. after being told to come here to whine about these things... I thought i was being reasonable.. the speed is not a problem unto itself, its coupled with having to download a bulk that is largely uncustomizable. the updater can never be empty, essentially, so there's less and less reason to use it.. sitting on a backlog of like.. 5 days ? I just don't like to leave my PC running at all hours I try to be energy conscious.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
"whining" about things in the thread for whining about things.. after being told to come here to whine about these things... I thought i was being reasonable.. the speed is not a problem unto itself, its coupled with having to download a bulk that is largely uncustomizable. the updater can never be empty, essentially, so there's less and less reason to use it.. sitting on a backlog of like.. 5 days ? I just don't like to leave my PC running at all hours I try to be energy conscious.
Be happy that all the amazing modders don´t stop their work and steadily proceed in updating their mods or creating new ones :D
As R10 was released in July it´s not uncommon that a lot of updates piled up in over 3 month.

I´m also not the most diligent updater but I know people here running update once a week - I guess they have not this long to download ;)

pixelfetisher

Jun 19, 2021
Looks like you made an incorrect install.
Did you download 1 big .7z via torrent or 15 splitted packs?
Did you extract the download content to a game folder on top of a drive, prefereably NOT C:/ ?
I downloaded the big .7z via torrent and I don't understand what you mean by extract the downloaded content to a game folder on top of a drive sorry.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
I don´t recommend the update patcher, they are often leading into troubles.

But you also can download the Sideloader Uncensor stuff direct from here
Great, but what do I do to install it?

CaliLuv

Sep 24, 2019
As you say, but I´m starting the torrent and don´t care about until it´s finished - the big file is safe and easy to install and store, no messing around with 15 files and the chance some of them are corrupted - or like now wrong named.
I got you, but i still think its a thing the OP should fix, cause he uploaded it. It's almost ridiculous if you have a 1000 Mbit/s line and have to wait almost 2 days for 100+ gb.

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Just click on them to download them and move it to the mods folder (and IF you have a Uncensor Selector folder in the mods folder, put it in there and replace them)
I have, and nothing shows up in the editor. And yes, I got every single one.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes