ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
so... i feel so clueless but i have to ask.
i saw several games thanking this game, and somehow the create their game using this game?
Does anyone feel like explaining? (or redirecting me to an existing explanation)?
some people use the Studio part of this game to make image assets for visual novel games... using Ren'Py for the game part of the game I'd hazard a guess. Not tried any of them, but keep hearing about people doing it.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
some people use the Studio part of this game to make image assets for visual novel games... using Ren'Py for the game part of the game I'd hazard a guess. Not tried any of them, but keep hearing about people doing it.
Exactly! Studio Neo is one of the most accessible lewd content generators out there.

You can write a script for a story and then illustrate such script using screenshots from Studio Neo.

And once you have all the screenshots ready you can either put them into a comic, or you can use various game engines to create either a visual novel, a jRPG game or a puzzle game.

A few such example(s):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Exactly! Studio Neo is one of the most accessible lewd content generators out there.

You can write a script for a story and then illustrate such script using screenshots from Studio Neo.

And once you have all the screenshots ready you can either put them into a comic, or you can use various game engines to create either a visual novel, a jRPG game or a puzzle game.

A few such example(s):
That's pretty cool!
does it work the same way for animations? for example Pure Carnations and Eterneum aren't just stills, they are 3D. unless i am misunderstanding the "Screenshot" term and its actually a 3D capture?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
That's pretty cool!
does it work the same way for animations? for example Pure Carnations and Eterneum aren't just stills, they are 3D. unless i am misunderstanding the "Screenshot" term and its actually a 3D capture?
Yes, you can screen capture using any of the available capture programs.

You can do animation and what not, here is what my tinkering looks like, a lot of folks have much better vids, I just don't have them handy to illustrate the point:

Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
so... i feel so clueless but i have to ask.
i saw several games thanking this game, and somehow the create their game using this game?
Does anyone feel like explaining? (or redirecting me to an existing explanation)?
In addition to previous replies make your own anime story in Studio like Evankstein

Reactions: Mr-Fox and Sepheyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Here we have it:
downloading torrent file over night
TorrentR11-End.jpg

Extracted and started the clean new R11 first for test without transferring any of my old datas.
Walking through the Tutorial and all was working fine.

As I´ve seen there are some new H-scenes and Rooms showing up.

Next I will finish it with transferring my personal datas from my old R10 and running finally "update", following these instructions of Sykosis https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7876189

khungbienhoa

Dec 10, 2017
Why is it that when I download other things on the browser, it always starts at 2mb but in this game update is too slow 145kb and the highest is 300kb / s. I have more than 15gb of updates left. Is there any way to increase the download speed ?o_Oo_Oo_O Screenshot (33).png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Why is it that when I download other things on the browser, it always starts at 2mb but in this game update is too slow 145kb and the highest is 300kb / s. I have more than 15gb of updates left. Is there any way to increase the download speed ?o_Oo_Oo_O View attachment 2147696
I guess you didn´t recognize this discussion some pages before?
Look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-9303531
or here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9298457

For short times I get up to 1,4 Mb/sec , but it´s heavily fluctuating also down to 200 KB/sec or lower.
Here I´m downloading Bleeding Edge, I was lazy last time :cry:
Sideloader-DownloadSpeed.jpg

It is like it is..........

But be sure we all are with you with the same troubles ;)

Recommendation: start your updates weekly, so you have less to download.

Last edited:

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
Guys a doubt, I would like to know which is better GraphicMod or DHH.

Can you tell me the benefit of both?

Which has the best visual quality?

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
Guys a doubt, I would like to know which is better GraphicMod or DHH.

Can you tell me the benefit of both?

Which has the best visual quality?
The common question
You have to ask your system about it
DHH is very useful if you are on older/lower tier GPU, but it results in not so realistic looking character
GraphicMod on other hand, is preferred if you are running newer/mid-to-higher tier GPU
Also in GraphicMod, there is SSS
It's used for Hanmen Next Gen Skin Shader (for even more realistic looking chara)

I was used to use 1060 6GB, technically I can run the game on GraphicMod, but its very laggy
But in DHH, it ran smoother
There are some preset for GraphicMod that lighten up the burden for lower tier GPU, but still its far better to run DHH instead

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
Illusion titles are ram heavy. Buy a few new ram sticks and you'll be amazed what a difference it makes.

Reactions: lcsgmrbr

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
The common question
You have to ask your system about it
DHH is very useful if you are on older/lower tier GPU, but it results in not so realistic looking character
GraphicMod on other hand, is preferred if you are running newer/mid-to-higher tier GPU
Also in GraphicMod, there is SSS
It's used for Hanmen Next Gen Skin Shader (for even more realistic looking chara)

I was used to use 1060 6GB, technically I can run the game on GraphicMod, but its very laggy
But in DHH, it ran smoother
There are some preset for GraphicMod that lighten up the burden for lower tier GPU, but still its far better to run DHH instead
Radeon RX 550/550 4GB counts as old/slow right?

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
I want to do some scenes/animations, I saw that ai shoujo has better graphics, do you recommend using it to do the scenes? And since I don't have a good graphics card, I plan on using DHH anyway, so I have some presets here.

Artificier

Jun 18, 2017
Hey, I'm new with this game and I'm a little confused about something, maybe someone can help me. I would like to have the all in one thing except everything concerning the studio for making content.

So if I understood correctly, from the torrent of the release 11 available on the better repack website, I only need the base game Honey Select 2 DX Better Repack R11 and I can ignore Sideloader Modpack Studio wich is related to making content with studio neo etc

Capture d’écran 2022-11-05 222302.png

Now what I don't understand is how can I get those mod packages, I think they are named Sideloader Modpack etc, are those included in the archive of the repack ? I think those contain clothes, mods, girls cards, maps, things like this but I'm not sure. Is there an all in one torrent ? I couldn't find it on BR website, I only found pages where you can download them 1 by 1 for people who whant to update specific mods, but what about people who start from scratch is there a torrent to download them all in one ? Thanks by advance, I'm a bit lost with this any help would be appreciated

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes