turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
What is the difference between steam and allinone version?
Nothing if you upgrade your Steam base game with the SB3 patch from ScrewThisNoise.

But as I know the Steam base you have to pay, the BetterRepack is free to download here

Reactions: Mr-Fox

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Hey guys! So I've downloaded the game, enabled the graphics mode and SSS but still get these weird looking light colored faces on a couple of models ( ). I'm not sure what else I can do, any help is appreciated.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hey guys! So I've downloaded the game, enabled the graphics mode and SSS but still get these weird looking light colored faces on a couple of models ( ). I'm not sure what else I can do, any help is appreciated.
Try to activate the correct face skin again in Charamaker.

Reactions: McBaws and Mr-Fox

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Try to activate the correct face skin again in Charamaker.
The characters that have this issue have unique face skin that for some reason won't allow for the selection of other options . Please be patient, I'm new to this.

Last edited:

Mr-Fox

Jan 24, 2020
The characters that have this issue have unique face skin that for some reason won't allow for the selection of other options . Please be patient, I'm new to this.
Don't worry tj is a very patient guy so am I. We are all beginners in the start. The fact that you post a pic with the issue and that also show the card, you have a big leg up on most people who ask questions in this thread already. What i think turbojoe meant was, either to select the skin again in "facial type" or, you can test switching to a different contour and switch back again. Then go to material editor face and select hanmen face shader.
HS2_2022-11-08-23-39-03-104.png

Reactions: McBaws and turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yes I know.
What I´ve ment activate another face type, then go back to the right one (= reload the correct face type and skin).
Maybe you have to save the card and reload again to see the changes.

If nothing changes it´s possible that the face skin was created with mods that aren´t included in BetterRepack.

Share the card here that I can try to find out

Edit: didn´t see that Mr-Fox solved your issue yet on the next page :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Hey there

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Don't worry tj is a very patient guy so am I. We are all beginners in the start. The fact that you post a pic with the issue and that also show the card, you have a big leg up on most people who ask questions in this thread already. What i think turbojoe meant was, either to select the skin again in "facial type" or, you can test switching to a different contour and switch back again. Then go to material editor face and select hanmen face shader.
View attachment 2156841
Yes I know.
What I´ve ment activate another face type, then go back to the right one (= reload the correct face type and skin).

If nothing changes it´s possible that the face skin was created with mods theat aren´t included in BetterRepack.

Appreciate the kindness and solution, doing what you said fixed it.

Reactions: turbojoe and Mr-Fox

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
So I decided to use the mod updater. I started it at around 4am and it's after 7pm. Says 2 1⁄2 hours left.

View attachment 2157017
yeeeee... servers are not having a good time. You can cancel and continue later though if you need to. If you only have a few hours to go, may not be worth it, but if there's a lot to download it may in some cases be faster to just download the torrent of the latest pack.

That doesn't always work as I don't update the modpack step in step with the repack, but in January I will probably split off the sideloader modpack from the games, and treat that as its own "repack", so releasing only the modpack more often, and hopefully I manage to get a system going for deltas between different releases of the modpack, so that it's easier to download only what you need with torrent or similar.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hey
Before anything I'm using BR9
Sorry for possibly asking something that's been answered 1 million times, but how the heck can I make colliders interact with eachother?
As in, I'm looking at HSPE2's interface and I found the colliders for the hands and boobs, and in my mind they could interact...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I don't know how to make that happen.
I can press ALT+M to let my mouse interact with hair, breasts and butts, but it does nothing for the actual characters.
What am I supposed to do?
I'm willing to manually animate this as well using FK...but I'd rather not lol
EDIT: also, I'm also looking for a way to find out exactly what mods a scene card requires so if you know a solution off the top of your head, please shoot it XD I don't want to remove my mods and look thru the warnings one by one, but I know it's an option..

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Yes I know.

If nothing changes it´s possible that the face skin was created with mods theat aren´t included in BetterRepack.

Bad news, that only fixes it inside the character creator/editor, the same effect persists through the selection and "gameplay". Yeah there's a chance the mods needed for those models aren't included in the repack, and I have absolutely no idea where to find them.
Screenshots:
Models attached.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Bad news, that only fixes it inside the character creator/editor, the same effect persists through the selection and "gameplay". Yeah there's a chance the mods needed for those models aren't included in the repack, and I have absolutely no idea where to find them.
Screenshots:
Models attached.
Don´t worry, we will try to find a solution for your problems :D

Did you save the changes on your card?
Simplest way is, you remove the card first from any group, make your changes in CharaMaker, then go to "Save (keep card)"
SaveOverwrite.jpg
Then confirm "Overwrite".

NOTE: if you choose "Save New", all achievements and girls stats will be resetted!

Anyway I tested a little the chars Minoto and Mai Shiranui (included in Modpack-NextGenSkin) in a clean original R11 install and found the same issue as you posted.
In my full modded version it´s better, but still a little color mismatch is visible.

There are methods in Material Editor to match the colors but it´s more for advanced users.

I recommend you install the Hanmen stuff (NOT part of BetterRepack, but downloadable from here on F95) and skip the cards of the Modpack not working perfect.
Look there https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Put the mods into mods/Mymods.

You will soon find tons of amazing Cards here on Card Sharing https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9357153

Last edited:

McBaws

Apr 30, 2022
Don´t worry, we will try to find a solution for your problems :D

Did you save the changes on your card?
Simplest way is, you remove the card first from any group, make your changes in CharaMaker, then go to "Save (keep card)"
View attachment 2158315
Then confirm "Overwrite".

NOTE: if you choose "Save New", all achievements and girls stats will be resetted!

Anyway I tested a little the chars Minoto and Mai Shiranui (included in Modpack-NextGenSkin) in a clean original R11 install and found the same issue as you posted.
In my full modded version it´s better, but still a little color mismatch is visible.

There are methods in Material Editor to match the colors but it´s more for advanced users.

I recommend you install the Hanmen stuff (NOT part of BetterRepack, but downloadable from here on F95) and skip the cards of the Modpack not working perfect.
Look there https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r10-illusion.53457/post-8748321
Put the mods into mods/Mymods.

You will soon find tons of amazing Cards here on Card Sharing https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9357153
I downloaded all mods you linked in that post, added them to the correct folder and even checked with KK Manager, but still got this.
HoneySelect2_COoIlXDDK3.png

EDIT: Sorry for the flashbang. Overwriting the model seems to have worked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr-Fox and turbojoe

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
I'm looking at HSPE2's interface and I found the colliders for the hands and boobs, and in my mind they could interact...
If your target is dynamic bone e.g. boobs, butt and hair, you can just pair a dynamic bone collider with part of body that collides.
And dont forget to tinker the collider size.

Try doing it on upper arm and make the chara arm squeeze the boobs.
It should work like .

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes