The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Anyone know which are the "must have" mods? I tried downloading some cards and they end up not looking like the actual card.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone know which are the "must have" mods? I tried downloading some cards and they end up not looking like the actual card.
Some mods have not been ported from AI Shoujo yet, those are the mods you will want when they are done and they will already be included in Better Repack once they are compatible. Remember that a lot of the available cards are from AI Shoujo, so they will require any mods that were used to create them in AI Shoujo to work correctly in HS2.

Reactions: The Outlaw

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I asked some days ago but I think my post went unnoticed so here I am asking again. Is there already a mod for beter screenshots on Studio Neo 2? I swear I've been reading and trying to find out but I get nothing...
Thanks in advance for any help!

trepliev1.0

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm...I was getting issues with Studio because of an AI Girl file in the Illusion Fixes folder. I deleted it and no more problems.

Try going to BepInEx\plugins\IllusionFixes and delete AI_Fix_InvalidSceneFileProtection if it's in there. It might work. Might not. Worth a try. A far as I know it's a pretty useless file and it's known for causing problems :)
Thanks for the hint.

I get this error when I open StudioNeo. Infinite load screen (No problem in the Honey Select2).
View attachment 687226

I had the same issue, go to the folder MrWrongtubes mentionned and remove all the AI_FIX files and it should work. ;)

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Got a problem with main male character. Goes systematicaly to body size 0 everytime no matter what size I give him. He looks like a dwarf. It doesn"t happen with the second male char. Any idea ? Tks

kreuzer2

Jul 12, 2017
i get like lowest frame ever, i got a gtx 1060 6gb and an i7-4790K running 4k shouldnt be a problem or? even with lowest render settings and performance i had low frames

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Got a problem with main male character. Goes systematicaly to body size 0 everytime no matter what size I give him. He looks like a dwarf. It doesn"t happen with the second male char. Any idea ? Tks
I have the same issue. I have no clue what happened. It was working fine in the morning and now the same character always reverts to 0 height.
Also, the futa uncensor seems to have changed and now uses a different texture on the penis, and I'm unable to change this.

Last edited:

Jim Kwon

Jul 17, 2018
Just repeating the question in case anyone can help me with this. Someone mentioned disabling antialiasing, but didn't explain how. I tried through NVIDIA Control Panel, but it didn't work.
Is it normal for some clothes textures (normally lingeries) to be rendered like this?
They have these strange light dots patterns that have the same size in whatever zoom level you are looking at, making them specially ugly when looking from far away (second image).
I just want to know if it's intrinsic of the illusion engine or if there is something I can do on my end to fix it, since I also had this problem in HS 1 (I dont remember if I had it in SBPR too) but never bothered to ask about. I remember having render problems in other games like Minecraft and being able to fix it by messing with some graphics settings, was wondering if there is a similar solution here.
Thanks and sorry if it has been asked already, it's kinda hard to search for it.

Jim Kwon

Jul 17, 2018
Sorry, I thought the images would appear in the quote. Here they are.
HS render problem.png HS render problem 2.png
I would appreciate a lot if anyone can just confirm it looks like that to you too

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
From what I have seen, it is following the same path of HS1 and AI-S, If only they were using PH as a base. I see no reason to stop playing heavily modded HS1 for now.

Reactions: GlacierC
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes