Feb 24, 2017
You can edit this IF the character is not in a Group.
Is this done by Changing Appearance and taking her into the Character Creator? Because, if so, I'm blind as an effin' mole and I can't find where to change the birthday. And, yes, she's not assigned to a Group at the moment.

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Is this done by Changing Appearance and taking her into the Character Creator? Because, if so, I'm blind as an effin' mole and I can't find where to change the birthday. And, yes, she's not assigned to a Group at the moment.
No, you have to remove her from the group (from the right side), then go into 'create girl' not 'change appearance' to change those settings.

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
What I noticed, but in HS1, is that few people could do real good looking western cards. The Chinese and Korean cards were perfect, but with HF down, it was becoming more and more annoying to have those cards working. Now regarding western looking, there was awful resting bitch face types there, like if they were possessed by the devil. I hate those faces, I prefer it to be more cute like the Japanese ones are closer to Western, but still not quite there. Until I found some Russian cards, damn those cards were perfect western types, but very difficult to find.

If you guys manage to get there like below, this is the sweetspot I think, there is nothing else after this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
What I noticed, but in HS1, is that few people could do real good looking western cards. The Chinese and Korean cards were perfect, but with HF down, it was becoming more and more annoying to have those cards working. Now regarding western looking, there was awful resting bitch face types there, like if they were possessed by the devil. I hate those faces, I prefer it to be more cute like the Japanese ones are closer to Western, but still not quite there. Until I found some Russian cards, damn those cards were perfect western types, but very difficult to find.

If you guys manage to get there like below, this is the sweetspot I think, there is nothing else after this:
Them eyes on that stripper blonde are amazing. and the Gantz is actually really well done

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I tend to make western characters too, and echo what was said above. The various facial definition features (e.g. wrinkles and eye shape) are super useful in making a character look like they have depth beyond being a doll.

If you're not going for a specific look, you can also take two cards you like and merge them. That's less matchy than simply editing an existing card since the merge algorithm will toss different features together. It's a good way to get a start rather than just going fresh from the default girl in the editor.

baiwidnopants

Aug 14, 2017
They probably contain modded attributes that aren't compatible with HS2. If you have both games installed, try stripping the characters you want to export of all extras in AIS first. Check out or the .
is there a honey select 1 --> ai/hs2 editor??

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I tend to make western characters too, and echo what was said above. The various facial definition features (e.g. wrinkles and eye shape) are super useful in making a character look like they have depth beyond being a doll.

If you're not going for a specific look, you can also take two cards you like and merge them. That's less matchy than simply editing an existing card since the merge algorithm will toss different features together. It's a good way to get a start rather than just going fresh from the default girl in the editor.
I prefer to make three or four girls I'm really happy with, then start merging variations as baseline for the lot. That why I've got so many bloody cards lol

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
is there a honey select 1 --> ai/hs2 editor??
To my knowledge cards from HS1 are incompatible with the new architecture. And i doubt any mod will be able to fix that. I'm afraid your huge harem of waifus is going to have to stay behind in the old HS1 shack, my friend. But there's waiting for you at the new place.

baiwidnopants

Aug 14, 2017
To my knowledge cards from HS1 are incompatible with the new architecture. And i doubt any mod will be able to fix that. I'm afraid your huge harem of waifus is going to have to stay behind in the old HS1 shack, my friend. But there's tens of thousands of AI models waiting for you at the new place.
thanks i saw you posted it earlier, i checked through it for maybe 30 mins by now and i cant seem to find any overwatch characters :/ need my bioshock elizabeth aswell, fuck

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
thanks i saw you posted it earlier, i checked through it for maybe 30 mins by now and i cant seem to find any overwatch characters :/ need my bioshock elizabeth aswell, fuck
Yeah... I gave up after a while too. Browsing a gallery that size in gdrive is crazy. The incremental loading starts crawling to a halt after a while. No page breaks, so you can't resume your browsing later, just have to scroll down for a year in one sitting. No tags and no meaningful way to filter the search. And there's so little facial variation between models, after a while it feels like you're just watching the same one over and over again, only with a slightly different make-up. Downloading the whole thing would be the best way to go, but there's like 5% of cards worth keeping, for my taste.

There's a few overwatch cards over at . Try asking around in the discord channel or in the card sharing thread. I'm sure you're not the only one interested in those sort of characters.

Reactions: tommy012

Ayarush

Sep 15, 2019
Is there a specific place where people post there studio creations, cuz this is my first time messing with studio stuff and was interested what other people manage to create. Discord doesn't have it, f95 doesn't also, as far as I am aware.
those look thicc, mind sharing their cards?

also did I miss some updates or is it still 1.2?

alex.pr73

Oct 23, 2017

So, as it's been said in this thread before, the game's futanari option only applies to a female player and the uncensor mod unfortunately doesn't work on it.

There is however a dildo accessory you can use and while it won't give you proper collisions and probably won't look amazing with fully zoomed in ultra graphics, hopefully it might provide a temporary work-around for those who enjoy this kink.

I've attached a coord with just the default dildo adjusted to position and another with a composite of accessories that might not look as realistic but should work on multiple positions where the default fails. Anyway, try it out and tweak it to your preference if you're interested. Import to \UserData\coordinate\female. Remember you can load the accessory into any character during an H-Scene, no need to go edit your cards.

EDIT: I'm playing on a potato and haven't tested these extensively, so i can't vouch for how good it will render on your setup. Do let me know if it works for you and if it looks decent.
thank you so much, for me works fine... it is better than nothing...

Reactions: lifemare

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017

So, as it's been said in this thread before, the game's futanari option only applies to a female player and the uncensor mod unfortunately doesn't work on it.

There is however a dildo accessory you can use and while it won't give you proper collisions and probably won't look amazing with fully zoomed in ultra graphics, hopefully it might provide a temporary work-around for those who enjoy this kink.

I've attached a coord with just the default dildo adjusted to position and another with a composite of accessories that might not look as realistic but should work on multiple positions where the default fails. Anyway, try it out and tweak it to your preference if you're interested. Import to \UserData\coordinate\female. Remember you can load the accessory into any character during an H-Scene, no need to go edit your cards.

EDIT: I'm playing on a potato and haven't tested these extensively, so i can't vouch for how good it will render on your setup. Do let me know if it works for you and if it looks decent.
It's not in the ScrewThisNoise page, Beceus, it's in the japanese modding . Finally found it. Thanks for the tip.

You need and the accompanying zipmods. Then configure it on the in-game plugin settings screen. Just tested it and it's working.
thank you so much, for me works fine... it is better than nothing...
I thought the thing Lifemare posted would work but the angles are off in a few places where there is no connection.
Use the HS2 Uncensor Selector and its zipmod, once you configure it in settings it is a huge difference.
You can even give the girl a dick with it.
Which is far too many dicks on screen for me. :D AI_2020-06-09-19-24-01-289.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lifemare

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
For sure. I might just start by doing a quick video just on those, because they are very important. I'd say to get the best out of eyes, you play with two features heavily, at first, before moving on to the other sliders.

First of all is depth.

Depth is going to completely change the nationality and fixed facial expression in one slider, it's awesome. It's also, most importantly, heavily affected by the wrinkles and face type you might've already chosen.

Like I said in my previous post about the importance of going back and forth for at least a few goes? Depth will do cool things to their faces. Play with it!

The lid position is the second absolutely crucial feature. Eyelid Shape 01 and Eyelid Shape 02 have a huge effect on your model's "glance". It's whether they look sultry, or wide-eyed, concerned. It also smashes any arguments about not being able to create decent Western-looking men. :)

Or Western-looking women for that matter.
View attachment 687388
View attachment 687389
Get the hang of how the lower Eyelid Shape massively affects the cheekbones and my personal fucking nemesis, bringer of woe, instigator of ragequits - THE NOSE. But more on those in another post, probably. ;)

With those two features, depth and eyelid shape, you drastically define the one of the most important features of the face, play between the face type and wrinkle features as well, bounce back and forth with the default sliders before you start to tackle widesliders. Those will do majorly crazy things that are as hilarious as they are irritating. lol

Have fun! :)
Well fucking said mate, the eyes and the nose are the hardest to get right.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes